Why when buzzfeed does a "people try xxxx diet" they never bring that fat chick into it?

Why when buzzfeed does a "people try xxxx diet" they never bring that fat chick into it?

Honestly, damn

GOD DAMN
SOURCE

Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppppppp

Honestly, I have no idea what you're asking but I would bite of my left nut to fuck that girl.

of course there is a video game controller

why is fat acceptance and video games so linked?

i would berry my dick so deep inside that girl who ever could pull me out would be crowned king arthur

Lucy Vixen

Is this what they call Pancake mode?

>thinking this fatarse is good looking
have some self respect

Why is Veeky Forums so fucking desperate? The whole reason girls think they can get away with being fat is because of low-standards losers like you.

fit became /r9k/ after zyzz died

>m-muh big tiddies
Veeky Forums is full of virgins who dont understand that, yes there is such a thing as too much boob

>yes there is such a thing as too much boob

spot the faggot hahahahahha

>user it says here your test is...
>my god...
>ZERO ng/dl

more like full of underage that are still going through the big titties phase, and it's all of Veeky Forums not just Veeky Forums

Very disgusting image. Sloven beast!

Lol what a stupid fucking meme. High test means you're more aggressive and competitive, which means you'll have the drive and motivation to work hard and bag actual hotties. Only low test betas settle for fat chicks.

If you wouldn't fuck that so you could say that you had, you don't know the power of story equity.

I like slightly chubby girls. No desperation. Just a preference.

>lays flat on the floor
>still has a gut

Can't imagine when she's standing.

But the chick in the OP is fat?

i'd say because she's not capable of going on a specific diet. No shame in that, some people cant stand the sight of blood, some cant control their eating

I want to cum on her pizza covered tits and then watch her eat each slice. Damn, she has just the right amount of chub to be hot before getting "really fat".

Hmm that made me think.

I feel like the slices should be pointed the other way

>Amerifat standards

>big titties phase
>phase

Alpha as fuck

>fat people
>sticking to any diet
Its scientifically proven that fat people can't stick to diets. That's why its so hard to correlate data on weightloss of obese people.

You know your on Veeky Forums when that fat bitch with pizza is considered hot

stop reaching for excuses for why hot girls won't talk to you, you salty fuck. it's not because guys have sex with fat girls. its because you're the type of bitter loser who blames his short comings on other people. That's beta user.