Grape Juice Thread

Why aren't you graping yet Veeky Forumsizen?

1. Concord grape juice is proven to provide the same health benefits to the heart as wine, without the extra calories of alcohol.

2. Concord grape juice is proven to increase vein and artery vascularity, thus making you look more vascular and swoll. In addition, this aids in the transport of oxygen to the muscles, and takes CO2 away from them, increasing maximum lifting ability.

3. Grape juice is naturally sweet, thus reducing the need for added sugar. An easy way to overcome the need for sodas and unhealthy beverages that fatten you with empty sugar calories.

4. Proud white tradition "stems" from the grape, with our ancient cultures reveling in drinking wine for celebration. (Romans, Vikings, Mediterraneans, etc.) Truly, by drinking grape juice we honor our ancestors before us.

So what is your excuse for not graping Veeky Forums?

>An easy way to overcome the need for sodas and unhealthy beverages that fatten you with empty sugar calories.

lmao you can't tell me that soda and grape juice DON'T have comparable sugar amounts

>Proud white tradition "stems" from the grape, with our ancient cultures reveling in drinking wine for celebration. (Romans, Vikings, Mediterraneans, etc.) Truly, by drinking grape juice we honor our ancestors before us.
>Romans
>Mediterraneans
>white
WE WUZ

Welch's states that their grape juice has no added sugars. Therefore it is all fructose, naturally processed by humans. Coke on the other hand is made with Cane Sugar, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Benzoate, Caffeine, Stevia Leaf Extract. Spot the difference. And you wonder why you're so obese. No excuses.

I have type 1 diabetes, I don't really drink either of them anyway

But cane sugar is fine, and caffeine is good for you. Do you even read? That's some 1994 info you got there

Die shill

Cane sugar is horrible for you. Why do you even go on this board if you don't know the simple difference between fat/sugar in food? Fats are very easy to burn and good for your body. Sugars are what make you fat, and horrible for you. And caffeine is addictive, so you shouldn't be drinking it freely.

oh sorry man, I'm just passionate about this

FUCK YOU IM NOT A SHILL

literally uninformed, the thead

My green tea contains caffeine and is superior to any kind of juice

>without the extra calories of alcohol
but a cup of red wine has less calories than a cup of grape juice.

then why are so many wine drinkers fatasses retard

Sugar is sugar. The insulin spike from grape juice helps create adipose tissue

because they eat a lot, do you not understand how calories work?

Because Im cutting and I dont have room in my calorie budget for sugary drinks.

Water and (plain) green tea only

I drink cranberry-grape juice for the extra vitamins and antioxidants

I use it for my bcaas so I dont kms when drinking them :]

because it's loaded with sugar, better off with tomato juice

Dies diet grape juice also promote vascularity? I want dem veins but I don't want beetus.

Good idea. Bcaas taste like burnt ass hair

fucking sugar normies get off my board!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE