Some of us were never meant to make it, were we Veeky Forums?

Some of us were never meant to make it, were we Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

endocrine.org/news-room/press-release-archives/2006/testosterone_lvls_in_men_decline
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9607780
scientificamerican.com/article/atrazine-water-tied-hormonal-irregularities/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're slightly less fat than I am and I'm jelly as fuck.

keep cutting, you'll make it.

>there are people who are jealous of this body. Disgusting

How much more do I need to cut?

hey man, any body with more muscle or less fat is a body to be jelly of.

maybe try making it first

>Someone actually doesnt think I'm a disgusting subhuman

T-thank you.

keep working user.

Your body is easily repairable

until your stomach doesn't jut out like that, your muffin top is gone, your tits flatten out and your thighs aren't so jiggly.

if it jiggles, it's fat. Cut until it's gone, then adjust your fitness goals.

Yea, but at least some people try

I need this kind of advice. But I'm also wanting to know how much fat I actually need to lose in lbs/kgs.

Why did God let me see this? I didn't want this.

I started off much worse than you, and now I look much better than you.

You can make it, and you will if you stick to your diet and keep hitting the gym. All it takes is time and discipline.

you posted a picture of your stomach. I dunno your weight/height/age m80.

I'm guessing you're 170, ~5'9. See what you look like at 150.

Because I picked a picture at random from a folder.

Weight is around 75kg. Height is 174.5cm. Age is 23.

its literally normie.bod

Why the fuck do men have tits nowadays. Is it the milk? Tap water? Decades ago they had fat people, but they didnt have fucking tits like this

I was pretty fucking close, eh? You don't appear to have much muscle mass, and your gut looks even bigger in these pics.

145lbs is a reasonable goal. When you see what your body looks like without the jiggly pudge, you'll know that you can make it. We're all gonna make it.

I consider myself to be fat.

Not OP.
I know I don't have a lot of muscle mass. And building muscle isn't my current goal. The fat loss is.

I was just pointing out muscle mass because it's relevant for a goal weight, not as an insult. Dropping to 145 would be unreasonable for someone who already has decent muscle mass.

>tfw can't get rid of belly Pudge

Kill me I need lipo

OP, please fuck yourself. I was a little emo 130lbs faggot and I made it. You just need to lift and cut.

Me today

Is that even natty

Good job with those horse semen injections

I injected test once and it scared the shit out of me so I never did it again. So pretty much natty.

I don't believe you.

I have a very similar body to you but probably slightly bigger with a little higher body fat.
>always can cut to a four pack but never a six pack because of poochy pouch

For skinny-fats who aren't necessarily "fat", the idea that they have to cut weight first is confusing.

Starting as a thin twink is very straight-forward. you just lift and bulk.

Heres what I looked like in December before my cut. I starved the shit out of myself desu. If I actually ran a cycle I would have a real chest and bigger biceps

So should I cut then? People keep saying to bulk (I'm op)

who are these people telling you to bulk?

lift? yes. bulk? no.

Honestly OP, straight advice as a gym rat and as a personal trainer, cut first but also get into running or some kind of cardio activity and make goals and gradually become fit. Once you're fit and low BF% start bulking and lifting hard.

Looking sexy, user

always start with a cut.
especially for people with your body types.
bulking right now will make you look like ass. cut first then bulk from there.

I know this is b8 but for all the beginner Veeky Forumsizens let it be known this is wrong.

I just always heard you should bulk rather than cut if you're skinnyfat.

Guess cutting kind of makes more sense then since having muscle eith no definition wouldn't look great

Not wrong. Hes actually right. Male testosterone dropped like 20% over the last couple decades. Alot of milk has growth hormones in it and tap water has altrazine.

Theres a reason why men are much more feminine today compared to even a few decades ago. Chemicals and xenoestrogens everywhere feminizing men.

Eat organic, avoid plastic with bpa, buy organic hormone free milk, filter water.

If your fitness goal is strength (power lifting) over body composition (aesthetics), yea, no point in getting rid of a little bit of fat when starting out.

this sounds like a wacko conspiracy. but he's right.

Fuckkk

I drink tap water only. Am I fucked?

start filtering it and if you want to go a step further boil the ever locking shit out of it too

Yeah, endocrine disruptors are basically the lead in gasoline of our generation, we just haven't realized the severity yet. Oh yeah, and lead is turning up in the water again, not just Flint, we fucked boyz

What's a decent filter

My parents use a plastic brita filter but I never used it cus I figured the plastic would do more harm than it prevents

Not even a wacko conspiracy

endocrine.org/news-room/press-release-archives/2006/testosterone_lvls_in_men_decline

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9607780 (bpa mimicking estrogen)

scientificamerican.com/article/atrazine-water-tied-hormonal-irregularities/

There are so many chemicals everywhere that are fucking people up. Doubting that there are differences in males today than previously before is being willfully ignorant. All this shit can lead to gyno, low test, lack of energy, depression, cancer and more.

Does this stuff justify roiding?

Berkey filters are pretty good. They are a actual quality version compared to what alex jones sells.

Best though is a reverse osmosis filter. This requires installation into your existing tap though. Its relatively easy, the process just takes like two hours or so

Roidings down side is when you stop. It fucks your hormones up or something to that extent. Im not an expert on roids but I was watching a jre podcast in where he talked about some guy whose been nonstop roiding for years just to not have the negative side effects and potential loss of gains

Doesn't reverse osmosis cost like $300? Is it worth it

Fuck it just distill all your water.

Better yet live off your own urine. That way you know exactly what's in it.

You need to cut more. The reason you are not happy with you appearance is because you have no muscle so you really only have a choice between being skinny or skinny-fat.

Its worth it. The filters last like two years or so, cleanest water you'll be able to drink.

Filter replacements every two years are like 80$ but its worth it, considering that water is literally the most important thing you put in your body.

I live with my parents tho, gonna be a pain trying to explain this shit to them. I need to move out already.

If you cant convince them just buy a berkey with the optional fluoride filter. Its a tabletop non installed filter and works well.

Some people are lucky enough to have a well and dont need to worry about this. But any person that gets municipal tap water is getting water treated with fluoride, water that also contains atrazine, and possibly lead and other toxic compounds.

Also boiling the water wont do anything. People ask if this works but it actually concentrates things like fluoride and does not remove any inorganic compounds

I have muscle depending on the lighting

Ok ill do it. Thanks man

Is losing 3.5lb a week feasible with a 1750 a day deficit?

198lb 6', aiming for 165-170, 6' high, can feel my abs through maybe an inch and a half deep in my stomach.

Will losing that make them show?

Bumping it

you call that trying bitch? perhaps youre right fat cunt

no hope

How do i achieve iron man helmet mode?

This is me, I don't know how I let myself get to this stage. I know I'm not 'fat' but I still consider myself to be.
Highest weight was 80kg lowest was 58kg and I still had the belly and moobs.

You look like a fucking pork-ster Porky, fucking run some day why don't you?

Hey man, you look like you want to talk about [spoiler] T W I N [/spoiler] [spoiler] P E A K S [/spoiler] don't you?