Rip

rip

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/alleged-al-qaeda-supported-plot-against-via-train-thwarted-1.1377031
theglobeandmail.com/news/national/suspect-killed-as-rcmp-counter-alleged-terror-plot/article31375034/
youtube.com/watch?v=0s70gbdf4AY&feature=youtu.be&a
youtube.com/watch?v=0s70gbdf4AY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>gamergateantifa
>son
>review brah

Le ebin troll!

shit like this is gonna get him to go normie mainstream and then you will hate him.

stop it..

should be wishing for more success for reviewbrah...never be a hater of good dudes bro

Normies will never ever follow someone like him
The reason we like him is because he's as weird and awkward as we are

but wtf...bomb goes off at manchester stadium?

fuck man

Are you kidding? Everyone loves reviewbrah. Its a form a affection.

just part and parcel of big city life, m8

more refugees pls.

yes 19 people dead, mostly children. It was an ariana grande concert

>mostly children
so no whites died haha

im reading about it now..

REEE

Why is it always Europe and not America or Canada

an ocean keeps the shittiest shitskins out.

I never understood why he was famous.

>not a single fat bitch, all cuties

cmon now

Because America, wisely might I add, has a predisposed hatred and mistrust when it comes to Muslims.

i thought this pic was edited fuck

because America is led by Donald J Trump, best friend of Israel and god's chosen people the Jews.

>41537097
>most of chick pics are selfies
you do know women have mastered the deceiving camera angle game, yes?

ill master u bbe Xoxox

Yeah it's never America remember when two planes hit the Eiffel Tower?

th-thanks you too.

The refugees just didn't feel welcome enough, it's our fault it happened.
#refugeeswelcome

We're across the atlantic, there's no transit points for any would-be plotters that aren't rich saudi's.
The refugee market is a buyers market, and the US is in a very comfy position to both pick and choose what who it wants and dictate terms to them.

So weird to think being xenophobic as a country could yield positive benefits, lot going on with immigration.

Rest in peace sweet prince

>9/11
>boston
>gay club
>school shooting every week
>niggers nigging every day

yeah shit like this never happens in burlerland

you forgot about 72 schools and 35 unis.

Canada has over the top intelligence surveillance that actually tries to prevent these attacks. The odd one still happens.

cbc.ca/news/politics/alleged-al-qaeda-supported-plot-against-via-train-thwarted-1.1377031

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/suspect-killed-as-rcmp-counter-alleged-terror-plot/article31375034/

Some sand person shot a soldier guarding a monument a few years ago. Canada is the "pilot country" for multiculturalism. All the other countries are supposed to let shitskins into their country because "they're not causing trouble in Canada, I guess we just need to be more tolerant".

US is constantly being attacked. 9/11, Boston Marathon, San Bernadino, Chattanooga, Pulse Nightclub (Orlando)

I thought reviewbrah was from the midwest

he already has 200k subscribers

It's worth noting that the guy who went and shot up parliament had originally tried to go to Syria before being stopped. Naturally, he figured his only option was to fuck shit up at home.
Moral of the story: if you're in intelligence, notice some guy posting terrorist shit to his fb and twitter (this really happens) before buying a one way ticket to turkey or whatever is the current transit point, just ignore it, the problem just solved itself.

Can we please start the physical removal of muslims shitskins already?

This shit happens too often.

>incident
what a cuck, call it by what is is
ISLAMIC
TERRORISM

Japan hates anyone who is non-Japanese and it's one of the safest countries in the world.

my son

you have upset him bitches

youtube.com/watch?v=0s70gbdf4AY&feature=youtu.be&a

Yeah but now you've just added one additional soldier to the ranks of Islamic terrorist organizations. It's more beneficial to stop them all than to let all of them go and be armed and trained.

pre recorded

Holy shit, is that real?! reviewbrah is certainly autistic without a doubt.

He was too good for this world

lol cucked

When will normies learn?

He just has to keep moving.

my condolences, he was far too young to be removed from this world.

F

Have some empathy you cunt

white people can't be children?

Doesnt look like him at all

>having empathy for pooskins

back2rebbit

dude is huge, this isn't 2011
he has a genuinely big following

so edgy

This happens in America probably more than anywhere else outside of third world countries

Body double. Reviewbrah knew too much

/pol/ is rotting your brain dude, take a month off that board and you might have a chance at a happy life.

we're born fully grown.

Nice edge m8.

The only reason Muslims are do this is because they are trying to get pay back for all the bad shit WHITE PEOPLE have done to them. White people have done some evil shit (still do).

Us POC are coming back and taking what ours.
All my POC brothers and sisters, lets all stand together and take down the white man!

>when you realize your trans gf literally looks like if reviewbrah was a tranny

Holy shit...
I don't think I can get an erection anymore

>trans gf
>gf

lol

whites havent had children in decades faggot

>Web site users....certain web site users...

>empathy

must be hard not having a downvote button eh

when was the last time a white child was born? 1990?

Where do you find a trans gf, user? Is there a special store I go to that no one is telling me about?

>trans gf
user, I

Try and mental hospital for boys

>trans
>gf

hm

Seriously, the children whose parents let them go to an Ariana Grande concert were going to grow up to be despicable whores/sluts/trollops/prostitutes, etc. Nothing of value was lost.

Allahu Akbar

ISLAM IS A RELGION OF PIECES

>empathy is now a reddit concept
Please jump off a building

>boys went to an Ariana Grande concert
Wonder why?

delete this OP

you almost gave me a heart attack

I'll give you a hint :^)

>bottom left pic
>"a bomb or explosion went off centimetres infront of me"

>Certain website users

We love you too review brah

Nah nigga. Just make decent food and white people will suck your dick.

>Yeah but now you've just added one additional soldier to the ranks of Islamic terrorist organizations
The last place a westerner with no knowledge of military matters wants to be is in a country full of veterans. Now that land routes to isis/opposition lines through turkey have been more or less cut, foreign brigades are dwindling to nothing, since it was only a steady stream of recruits that maintained their numbers in the face of serious losses. Authorities can be quite sure that our new recruit will be much more useless for the whole terrorism thing over there than over here.

it's only weird because you're pretty much trained to like diversity and be inclusive.

did you know not being able to detect internet sarcasm is a symptom of being a faggot?

Once white people are gone we can have peace

2100 at the latest no worries

Another engaging, informative thread on fitness!

This is how I'm finding out about a terror attack.

Same.

>Posting this on Veeky Forums
Any of these other boards would've been perfectly relevant.

>normie mainstream

wat

Reviewbrah was Veeky Forums first. He's more relevant here than any of the other boards.

fucking newfag show some respect

Huh, that's actually surprising. Most people don't even know canada has an intelligence agency here IMO but everybody knows NSA and the CIA and shit.

They are really that good I guess.

Spooky Ghost Reviewbrah
youtube.com/watch?v=0s70gbdf4AY

>trans gf

>People have died but this is about me

I hate these people

He's got 200k subs you fucking idiot.

This is what you voted for, enjoy it.

sad but true

Remember what happened last time you started fucking shit up?

If he lives he better review the whole thing

I do that think he likes it, though. Like this stuff bothers him I'm pretty sure