Is self improvement a meme?

Is self improvement a meme?

Went out to go walk around the neighborhood. I came across a girl whom I spoke to in college. I hadn't seen her in maybe three or four years. I approached her and she didn't recognize who I was. I broke the ice by saying, "is that a husky?" (in reference to the dog she was walking). She seem to want to avoid me. Then she said, "Sorry, I didn't hear you because I was on the phone". I asked her, "You don't recognize me?". She seem confused. I told her ", Art History class". I think she remembered then. I then went back to her dog and said "new dog?" as I was petting her dog. She said, "Yeah it's a new dog". I replied, "still a puppy?". She said "Yeah, she's a puppy". Then she ends the conversation by saying, "Well it was nice seeing you again" and smiled at me. I took this as she wants to end the conversation and leave. I said "Yeah", turned around and walked my path.

Seems like lifting and self improvement didn't do shit. Such is life. Anyways, gonna go try out the new meditation cushion I got from Amazon, and meditate for 15 minutes to clear my mind.

Learn to deal with rejection. You saved time, now you know she isnt interested and can move on. Thats a Good thing. Keep the train Rolling and Keep working on yoirself, girls Will come!

>I talked to one girl and she didn't tear her clothes off and beg me to fuck her
>Lifting weights is a waste of time

Seriously, fuck back off to r9k

>Annoy someone by interupting them while theyre on the phone
>Wonder why they arent eager to suck your dick

These. Relax you autist

What an amazing tale

Agreed. Also I believe you should also look for ways to create passive income everymonth in addition to your job. You can keep building it to replace your job. Something like Amazon or Affiliate marketing. Has changed my life tremendously. I wish more people on this board would become more money motivated.

I didn't know she was on the phone. She had ear buds on. It wasn't like the phone was to her ear.

Go on. I am lacking in the financial department. That's something I can improve on.

>1 girl isn't interested in you
>DUDE EVERYTHING IS A MEME WHY LIVE OH GOD IM SO ALONE

come on man

Finally someone who is willing to learn.
Becoming an Amazon FBA (Fulfillment By Amazon) seller is extremely EZ. You need about $1000 to start. Anyone can do it. It will take about 2-3 weeks for your product to reach an amazon warehouse. Once your product is in you can make your money back in a week if done right.

I dont want to say anyone or any service specifically because I dont want to get b& for being a marketer. But there are plenty of tools out there that you can use for product research so you can make a better educated guess on the product you want to sell. By seeing how much it sells in a month, how much competition it has, and how good the competition is.

You want to look for a product that sells well, and all the other sellers have low reviews. That is a great market to hop into.

It takes me about 6 hours to find a good product, which really isnt shit for a passive income of at least $100 a day lowball.

To keep this fitness related you will be able to buy organic produce and all the protein you desire, plus your gym membership can be paid by this as well.

>ear buds
you fucked up before you started dude

everyone knows you dont disturb someone with earphones, it never goes down well and they will just feel caught off guard and want to get out of there asap

just dont worry about it and dont approach anyone with headphones

What are items you've sold?

paying for organic produce sounds good

>ear buds
She doesn't want to talk. That's probably the clearest sign in the world that somebody would like to be left alone.

It's just one cunt brah

3.5 billion more out there

Should've raped her though desu

Maybe take 45 minutes and chill the fuck out.

You seem to have this idea that lifting and self improvement are supposed to render some kind of reward from the outside world.
That bullshit really needs to be cleared up, big time.
You might start by learning how to cope with rejection and building up some kind of confidence that it isn't the end of the world just cause something doesn't go you way.

the world doesn't owe you shit m8

Why

without meming, no one wants to carry dead weight around with them. you're alone in this world unless you can prove you have some interest value to others, one way to prove that is by relying only on yourself for your self esteem brah.

Wow, needy much? Learn to take a hint. Jeez. Poor girl.

self improvement cant fix your insecure ass just because you dont get reinforcement 24/7.

Fucking grow up.

Self improvement is very real. Thinking youre going to be picture perfect in every way is pants on head retarded.

That's some good advice, thank you user, I think I'll look into that.