Daily reminder there is no advantage to not getting stronger, also fuck the ghetto

>be me
>one afternoon
>open front door, about to get my mail
>mailbox within arm's reach
>i saw in the distance a person's shadow about to pass the corner of my building
>decide to stand inside behind the door waiting for person to pass by as i'm on my phone
>the guy instantly starts making noises like every other ghetto person does in the ghetto.
>"come outside! yeah we gang bang out here! gang! ...bang! come outside! etc!" as he turns to walk by on my street
>great, another black guy angry at nothing.
>he never even saw me to begin with
>i casually decide to walk outside granting his wish
>all i'm wearing is shorts and track shoes
>sweaty af from no ac, 95+ weather, ripped form 3 years of training and 11% bf
>guy is the same shape as me but black, skinny fat, with a ton of tattoos and 10 years older.
>immediately plays it off and acts like he was yelling at someone way behind him.
>casually read my mail on the spot, walk back inside.
>find out he didn't want shit and he is in and out of jail often

>tl;dr
shit 5 years ago i would have sprinted towards the guy with a weapon. not only do i get more respect now but i also deal with stress coming my way better. i do also get negativity, usually from middle aged black women assuming i'm checking them out for some reason.

Veeky Forums how have things changed for you since you got ripped?

>but i also deal with stress coming my way better. i do also get negativity, usually from middle aged black women assuming i'm checking them out for some reason.

This happens to me quite a lot actually. When I see horribly out of shape people, i tend to stare at them. They usually end up assuming i'm checking them out and give me some kind of disgusting flirty body language.

#1 aspie story, positioning doesn't make a lick of sense and it doesn't even sound like guy was talking to you or story was so incoherently
structured it's not obvious besides you stating you think he was with no proper discernible explanation as to how you came to that conclusion

[in tandem with the video]
*BRRAAARRRRRRAAAAARRRRRAAAARRRRP!

Every tried to hard to sound smart that you just ended up looking like an idiot? You just did it.

I find I ruminate less when idiots act fucked up toward me (as an introvert, I would play back the tape of others wronging me and it would just get worse and cause more stress/anger in me).

Where do you live? General ballpark. The city I'm in is pretty racially separated. We get a ton of murders but generally no one but blacks live in the black areas. It would be rare for your situation to occur in this city because whites generally aren't around the majority black areas unless they are junkies or prostitutes (no offense).

I also have more confidence, as cliche as it sounds, being in public. Less time to give a shit how others see me and whether they approve of me as a person or not. I'm not really physically intimidated by anyone I come across, unless I anticipate that they would act in a team with other degenerates against me or that they have a weapon on them.

Dude this is typical hood nigga behavior

>Every tried to hard to sound smart
>just ended up looking like an idiot?
irony.
dripping

>Every tried to hard to sound smart that you just ended up looking like an idiot?

keep building that sick internet persona mr. tripfag. someday everyone will realize how superior you are.

Senpai if you make more than 40k a year there is absolutely no reason to ever see niggers.

In fact, it's the prime reason to make money in the first place.

Forgot to remove your trip from one of your posts

Every tried to hard to sound smart that you just ended up looking like an idiot?

nah just realized that your made more errors on ur sick burn

Every tried to hard to sound smart that you just ended up looking like an idiot?

yes this. yesterday i got food and sat down in a lobby of the building it was in, and i glanced over cause i saw a color that stood way out. it turned out it was this chick wearing shorts and showing off her fat pale legs. i look away ignoring it, but hear them talking about me checking her out.

what? as i went outside i saw him staring at me yelling then instantly play it off. there was nobody outside besides him. and he used to squat in the building across from me which he walked past too but he just got out of jail

i almost posted a webm with sound.

sw america. my area is mostly blacks, high homeless amounts, and like 2-3 killings a week. not too bad to be honest. but 100% of people have to deal with someone giving them shit at one point. also i'm not white, and there are a few prostitutes here. also high junkie rate.

yes this thanks

Ever tried to attentionwhore on a Zimbabwean hologram telemetry forum and had a bunch of autistic NEETs feel embarrassed by your presence?

the time to put >he was staring at me
was somewhere in here

>i saw in the distance a person's shadow about to pass the corner of my building
>decide to stand inside behind the door waiting for person to pass by as i'm on my phone
>the guy instantly starts making noises like every other ghetto person does in the ghetto.

Ever made a bad first impression as a tryhard idiot then tried super hard to be cool and fail at it?

>yup

sadly i don't. i have friends of many ethnicity. getting fit is one part of the program for me to get past bullshit. also most of thepeople who pick on me are 10-30 years looking older, and worn out looking.

this implies it but okay.
>immediately plays it off and acts like he was yelling at someone way behind him.

Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.

>story was so incoherently
>structured it's not obvious besides you stating you think he was with no proper discernible explanation as to how you came to that conclusion
> story was so incoherently
structured it's not obvious besides you stating you think he was with no proper discernible explanation as to how you came to that conclusion

you can pretend like you are a good story teller or you can take the criticism and try to improve next time, idc what you do i'm only here to troll anons

well, ttyl

sounds like you feel cornered and this explanation justifies your positioning.

>protip: I'm not the same guy were talking shit to a second ago

I'm actually an entirely different guy who thinks you're a baselessly narcissistic faggot.

Which mod's dick do you have to suck around here to get useless shitposting tripfags banned?

okey retard let me make it simpler, redo my whole first post

>learn to read I already said implied, just stated that the implying gave unclear reason why you believed he was talking to you

now fuck the fuck off with your shit tier story, shit tier posts, shit tier body, and shit tier pseudo intellectual logic that you know what you are talking about.

looks like the troll got trolled, and he hasn't left since he said ttyl

>make alteration of copypasta meme that you replying to

>idiot sperg the fuck out

18 replies and 8 of them are you.

Do you survive purely on (you)'s or something? Nobody on this board wants you here.

>literally nothing better to do with your life than shitpost anime reaction images and bicker with internet strangers on Veeky Forums

Wow you're so cool you should keep posting

Yes, my power has just doubled thanks to (You), fucking retard now I can exterminate all anons in this thread, prepare your butthole

new to tripfags? he's a fat lonely faggot who has nothing but his Veeky Forums internet personality to feed. probably keeps a post count somewhere. don't know why he won't just go to a fitness forum, where he could have an avatar and a fucking working post count that's public.

by that logic you have nothing better to do with your life than talk to someone who obviously has nothing better to do with their life

Because on a forum they'll usually ban you if you're that much of an intolerably useless faggot

Tripfags are pathetic. It basically says that you can't hack it on any platform where you actually have to compete based on the merit of your personality, so you have to scurry away to a venue where everyone is anonymous so you can feel special.

Dubs means you fuck off and die GET

So uh... sauce?

>still only 10 unique posters

try harder h8rs

Rolling for dubs

thanks for your response

t. guy who asked where you're located

don't listen to people (one person) starting shit

10 unique posters, and yet you constitute 50% of the thread

Tell me, if I took off the trip, would you die?

does BN stand for black negro

booty nigger, as in, I get so much booty, nigger.

they don't think you're checking them out. it's their retarded sheboon way to let you know they'd let you cum on their faces if you wanted to. it works like this

>dayum whiteboy lookin good
>internal status check reveals just how far superior you are
>cue ego protection via aggression since it shuts you off before you can reject them if they'd approach normally, and aggression is all these chimps know
>"fuck you lookin at whiteboy?"

t. nig whisperer

New to Veeky Forums?

Tripfags: because the anonymity that makes chan culture great doesn't suit your need for recognition and validation.

AYO HOL UP that ass looks like that thick witch faced bitch, I've been wanting to fap to her for like a week and cant remember her name or find any of her videos

Rosee Divine
Awesome taste btw

fucking hell thanks user I'll have the greatest fap dedicated to you no homo

Sounds like you're stuck in Arizona. Probably Phoenix, maybe Tucson.

Nice image but I have SDAM.

I'm glad there are no niggers in my country.