OK fags, I'm going to try this thing called "water fasting 5/2" that I saw over at /pol/...

OK fags, I'm going to try this thing called "water fasting 5/2" that I saw over at /pol/. How bad and how effective it will be?

This is a meme backed by no scientific evidence, do keto instead.

I highly recommend not following any advice that you're given on /pol/

fuck keto, do paleo. keto will wreck your lifts.

It's for pro-Ana roasties.

Hello, Moishe

tell me more

i wanted to do keto but i dont want to lose my +10 strength

im listening, user

I genuinely don't know who that is. Is that a pol trip or something?

>Is that a pol trip or something?
The intelligence of the average Veeky Forums user, everyone.

I really need a constanza right now

On paleo, just eat more protein fat and cut carbs to 100g/day except for training days.

Eat meat/fish, root vegetables, greens, and healthy fats. It'll keep you full, trim, energetic, and your lifts on point.

Keto has flatlined my lifts the few times I've tried it, even with refeeds built in. I'm doing a relaxed version of paleo, really just paying attention to protein and a balanced fat intake and the benefits are showing.

I've literally never heard that term used before because I don't know any jews. Its perfectly reasonable to assume that someone is accusing me of being another trip, that shit happens all the time.

I did a 72 hour water fast a few days ago.
Do recommend to try, will make you feel great.

How long did you do keto for?

First three weeks are tough.

After that, your body gets adapted and it seems fine.

rip in summer

i did a water fast when i was 21

did it 2 weeks with vitamines.

then 2 weeks of building back up eating only veggies.

lost 15 kg in a month

They're implying you're Jewish cause you're wise enough to see /pol for what it is

A forum for betas who were bullied at school to hate everyone who isn't like them

Why don't you do a full fast and don't eat food or drink any water. Try this for 2 weeks. I got absolutely shredded

fasting is great if you want to lose a lot of muscle with fat to get benefits which arent really provent other than hormone levels. Which isnt as correlated as you think with effects on the body.

Its just the newest fad. nothing else.

Kike detected.

Water fasting is doing wonders for me. Been doing alternate day fasting to get rid of those kilo`s. Down 5 kg`s now after a week, it'll mostly be water weight but it drains the fat with it. On the days that I don`t fast I eat low-carb

Not the guy youre talking to, but why do you fast? because youre lazy? or becuase you think its superior to other diets?

waterfasting worked for me last year. however, when you start eating again it fucks up.
got from 60 kgs to 48 in four months or so. it was great while it lasted but i developed bulimia when i ate normally again and gained 5 kgs. now that i'm eating normally i'm on 52.

tl;dr if you're looking for short term weight loss and you're not weak waterfasting is for you.
6/10