Back thread

Let's see them meat shields boys. Or meat paper in my case
>Feels bad man

One with the cuts showing a bit better, but smaller because I can't into good lighting rn.

would let destroy my boipucci

how to get huge lats with no machines or pull ups

Db Pullovers.

Mirin that width.

R8 me

I yearn for death and decent lighting.

My back sucks

gross, nobody likes asians or whatever kind of shitskin u are

LEANGAINS?

speaking off I've been in army

whatever happened to leangains did he died

or was it vegagains I forget

maybe it's that cause I'm being detected as spam

under armour is the brand of fat pajeets now, you cant wear a more beta brand, all i see is ham planets and virgins wearing this trash

i agree, i just see people who dont even work out wearing this shit, it basically means you dont lift

practice lat spread mabe

getting there

>Tfw Cheekie posted in my back thread
Are your lower traps underdeveloped or is that just the lighting?

Nevermind. My light was too low.
9/10 back

Thanks dood.. This picture might show lower development better, different lighting.

Is this the natty limit?

I'm not natty at all. eat clen and anavar give up

I am OP can u r8 my back Cheekie?

Just a lat spread here. My traps/rhomboids while resting are pretty stacked for my size

Wide back, would love to see middle back insertion with different lighting next time. If you shred a bit more it will bring out more definition. I also recommend you to go get a natty sun tan.

nice traps. do some neck shit though

can we see what those nipples look like? I'm betting not good. And do you have breasts or pecs?

She probably has those little tits with less fat than she originally had so they're not as big or soft, but still pretty nice. And a sweet ass ofc

you're the first one to ask about the nipples and not clit. That's an improvement Veeky Forums. I've got no tits I got gyno

I'm not a fag and I like to bite on a nice thicc nipple while you rub your oversized clit against my throbbing member and squeeze your nails as hard as you can into my back. Can you at least describe the nipples to us

postan.

>ask for butt pics
nope.jpg
>post topless pics for random user
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>wanting ass pics from an asian

literally why?

>using reaction image of someone with ass T H I C C than u

I though azn supposed to be smart?

Why do people find this guy funny? He makes reddit tier jokes 90% of the time. His only 2 good videos are the vape nation and gamer gear one.

Those filenames are bloody cheeky m8

It's not really his jokes that I like, it's his personality and his way of thinking that attracts me the most about Ethan Klein. He also has THICC juicy ass cheeks
I am not a smart woman

>not pretending to like what girls like so you can sex them

can't you see it's working you fool

How to stary practicing it? I have tried to do it before but couldnt do the full movement.

>ywn give cheeky eggs

#1 stop squeezing back together like doing rows
#2 squeeze lats like if you were trying to hold a heavy pulldown or hold yourself still mid pullup

also u need bigger lats.

>can't even flex lats

you're never gonna make it if you can't at least figure this out m8 it's the second easiest pose next to double bis

Get yourself a competition posing coach even for a day, mine is free so I got lucky. If you've found a proper coach, they will teach you 4 quarter turn posing and how to achieve mind to muscle connection... you'll be able to flex muscles better and show your physique better. Also youtube helps

Not that user but thnx cheekie

After back day
Thoughts?

>suggests coach for posting pictures online
>doesn't even give business email

something something...
women
something something...

even though you are a stupid nigger, I cant help but be turned on by your playful teasing. My dick clit is so engorged right now, oh my lord. please give me more pics of your filthy nigger gyno ridden body it turns me on so much because I am a fan of fucking and sucking wild animals

keep trying

told u it's working brah

Looking good, I'm keen to bulk after summer and add some thickness to my back

He was definitely better when he was some bum living in israel

Came back to Veeky Forums after a few years hiatus see daily hate for this trip bitch but now I realize she's alright. Thirsty Nigger lifter BTFO

TFW thirsty nigger
TFW btfo

feelsbadman

BigNigger is your job here just to shitpost and get BTFO?

6'2

you're welcome
>biz email
You wanna find someone that's in your area, I only know coaches in Alberta.

How do I into grossly oversized width and thickness? All I get is more definition, which is cool but I wanna be trianglemode :(

work your lats then

I do, I do, all kinds of rows and pullups and rack pulls and stuff. Eh, maybe I just have shit back genetics, I've seen it happen.

also
>tfw Cheekie replied to me
EXCITED FANBOY NOISES

Deadlifts

Can't deadlift currently cuz injury, I do some heavy ass rack pulls though, should do the trick too I hope. I guess the only sane approach is to ridiculously up the volume.

Try doing it slower. Contract your lats as you are doing lat exercise and really focus on the burn. If you are focusing too much on weight and kipping it without feeling any burn, then you are just ego lifting. If you're doing a lat pull down, do it with full range of motion, it means that every time you raise the bar up you're lats should also be stretching. Muscle only grows when you stress it and burn it
>Fanboy
hue u gay

mirin digits

Yeah thanks for the advice, mind-muscle has been lacking lately because I don't have as much time in the gym per workout as I used to, I'll just focus more.

>hue u gay
Yes, that's why I lust after women with broad shoulders and critically low bodyfat kek

r8

How about adding some muscle to your frame you fucking skellington

catch

Where is your ass?

i want to spread those cheeks apart and tounge that asshole

where's your back