So ive been on a 5 day split for almost a year now and wanted something new...

So ive been on a 5 day split for almost a year now and wanted something new. Ive been looking into other routines but doing a 3 day split seems like such a step down. I enjoy going to the gym most of the week. My problem is doing the same workouts and having a whole day dedicated to one muscle group, I would like to double it up but still go monday-friday.

I tried day 1 of arnolds blueprints routine and that shit just seems like over training.

Any recommendations I can check out?

Yeah now you can push/pull/legs split and workout 6 days a week.

Gotta remember that Arnold was also eating like a horse AND on gear, so his routine would be overtaining for anyone natty or eating a casual amount of calories.

find a patrician upper/lower routine

Is this acheiveable natty?

i do
chest / back
shoulder / arms
legs
repeat 6days a week
mostly 1 volume 1 heavy day

you could try a GZCL method
jack &tanned or a VDIP
he got a lot of good plans with free excel templates

looks like the natty limit with good genes to me

It looks so proportional also. No big roid pecs cannonball delts.

A lot of guys on gear get the same look as a woman with huge fake tits, it just looks alien

i really like GG1s routine

Do a 2 day split for three days then repeat the cycle and have Sunday off

Spend an average of 2 hours in the gym each day doing

Chest / triceps
Back/ biceps
Legs/ shoulders

he's alexei torohktiy, an gold medalist olympic lifter, so i doubt he's natty

I do an upper/lower split. LUxLUx

Workouts are:

Deadlift/front squat
OHP/incline bench
Squat/sumo deadlift
Bench/CG bench

Pic is how I program it.

>Olympic gold medalist
>looks natty to me

Veeky Forums newfags summed up

He's also a lifter from the Ukraine, which isn't known for strict anti-doping practices

I didn't know he was an olympic gold medalist, so obviously hes not natty. I think his size and leanness are achievable for a top gene natty.

His muscle density is prob through the roof. There s really no part of his physic that looks not natty, its only his strength lvls that would clue you in.

Hes also prob off cycle in this pic since it looks like he on vacation.

Mate, he's 5'11 and 230 lbs lean. As you said that muscle density is impossible natty.

hes prob off cycle in the pic

Does this guy look natty?

him on cycle

bulgarian no days off

You misunderstood. I'm saying his muscle density is impossible natty in OP's pic. And that pic of Iliya ia not fair. He wasn't training at all at that time.

our coach (rugby) had us do a fairly hardcore strength routine three days a week, and a feeder workout (same as day before but with hypertrophy rep range and lighter weight) along with a bit of conditioning and actual sports practice on off days. still 6 days in the gym, but no overtraining in sight. also the increased bloodflow to the same muscles anecdotally helps greatly with recovery.
i.e. tuesday would be same exercises but 1-2x10-12 reps instead of 5x3-5 and 40-50% of the weight used on monday and so on

stop posting

You wouldnt know his muscle density without knowing his weight at that time.
fuck yourself faggot

ok

>feeder workout
Rich Piano coached rugby?

Uh, yeah I would, because I have working eyes. He looks like a shaved chimpanzee in OP's pic. That ain't happening natty. He so stocky he looks like he's 5'7, not 5'11.

Like that other guy said, stop posting.

kek I wish, never truly left humanity behind while we had him sadly

I was a bit wary of this approach too at first, but it worked surprisingly well. Got strong as fuark but also looked like it (at the time, am fat and weak now due to unrelated injury).

hes not even lean in ops pic

stop smoking crack

He's not bodybuilder lean, but he's lean by normal standards. His over-developed core makes him look chunkier than he really is.

If you're not on roids I would refrain from working out 2x a day.

I believe the most logical step is to transition to either PPLxPPL or PLPxPLP (push pull legs / push legs pull)

So you run 531lp