How do I get a gf?

How do I get a gf?

I'm already decently fit, enough so that normies call me "swole" and one girl even thought I was a bodybuilder.

However I've never had a gf and I literally just want someone to cuddle with.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bYC4Nkf1KH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post a pic and we can advise

preferably rear glute spread

haha so funny no homo btw xd

idk either OP do people just go up and talk to girls? feels weird

What kind of girl do you like/want

This is what I did to get a QT gf after I got fit and it's pretty easy as long as you put in the time. Download Tinder, upload good pictures of yourself while preferrably doing neat stuff. Make a witty bio and start swiping. If you have a decent text game it's pretty easy to start setting up coffee dates to meet girls. Eventually meet someone you really hit it off worth, proceed to date 2.

If you just wanna get laid this method also works. Meet for coffee, gauge interest, invite her back to your place.

nice ones

Alright, no trashy women.

Are you:
Ugly
Short
Have bad style
Have bad hygiene
autistic in every sense of the word

If you answered yes to any of those you won't get a "Stacy"

8/10
5'7 :(
not really but i wear the same shit 24/7
no
n-no

i dont want stacy i want a cute real human bean. girls that wear hoodies and jeans kinda thing not high heals and skirts if you get what i mean senpai

>I don't care about a girl's attributes as long as she'll let me touch her

You want a mail-order bride.

rich piana?

Ok. I'm actually trying to get with this girl who is kinda like that.

Have a good sense of humour
Be nice, not as in the "nice guy" but don't be an asshole
Make sure that you have things in common, it helps build chemistry between you two.
Have good hygiene, be presentable.

Lastly and most difficult, talk to her, get that conversation going, don't act autistic (unless she likes that)

how do you talk to her i dont get it tbqh senpai

what if youve never met them or anything. you just straight up walk over and start a conversation

Watch some of this guy's channel, I get a lot of tips from him and they do work
youtu.be/bYC4Nkf1KH4

ty senpai

>8/10
>wear the same shit 24/7

To a certain point the point system stops accounting for beauty and starts taking into account other things. How you dress, your hairstyle, how you speak, height, and how you smell. It better to under rate your self than over. If you wear the same shit everyday youre probably 6/10 or 7/10. -1 more if you wear gym clothes as regular clothes. In other words git gud.

dont reply to me again

>triggered by height

kek

AlphaM is pretty cool. Dudes 5'7 has probably fucked more girls than Veeky Forums, his physique is above average and give decent life tips. Why isnt he our guy?

what

What happened user? Wear basketball shorts everyday?

i thought we were passed

>basketball shorts

>Why dont I have a girlfriend Veeky Forums

>

>NO YOUR ADVICE IS DUMB DONT EVER TALK TO ME OR MY SON EVER AGAIN

>tfw spend years getting aesthetic
>tfw no gf
>tfw you go out to bars and parties and social events, but still too autistic to flirt
>tfw too autistic to tinder
>tfw social anxiety

Post body or strength score.

What he says seems reasonable, but the way he says it is over the top, for me.
Does someone feel the same or do I have a twisted perception of how people interact.

its a meme

If you want a genuine relationship with a human being you won't find it on tinder or any of that shit. Do you go to school? Find a nice bar not some den and go on event nights.

I can't tell if you're doing a bit or not, so: "human being," not "human bean".

If you haven't had a girl in a long time, or ever, try out something like Tinder. Cast a wide net, and hang out with the ones that seem interesting. You don't have to fuck; you don't have to marry; but if you're going to start dating it's best to cast a wide net at first and get some dating practice in. If you didn't date in high school, you're in for some awkward as fuck dates. Use an app to get a few dates in, and don't be discouraged after a couple of them get weirded out by you acting all nervous. After that, go get a hobby, or join some sort of club activity, and date women there. Church also has some good potential for meeting "nice girls".

>"human being," not "human bean"
are you serious

OP here. Tbh a clingy weeb gf would be nice

Man, I have no idea why I felt the need to say it, but yeah. I've seen people sincerely make that mistake before, and it wasn't a matter of ignorance or anything; they just assumed it was like plants or something. "Peas in a pod makes sense. So why shouldn't human beans?"

people like you are a diamond dozen senpai

>5'7
>wants a gf
>manlets when will they learn

It's okay, you were just being the doubles advocate.

Honestly, I feel better knowing that you're doing it intentionally.

Shine on, dude. Have fun dating, and ultimately: try to find a best friend that you want to fuck.

Ah, a man of refined taste.

>After that, go get a hobby, or join some sort of club activity

No. OP needs to do this FIRST. The only thing he has going for him is his body. He has no concept of his own personality, let alone another person's. He can't hold a girl's attention in any way except maybe (I'll be charitable here and say it's a strong maybe, like he's Tom Cruise or some shit) sexually. He needs to have something going on in his life that he can build and share with others.

In the process, he'll pick up new things, and then maybe some dreams and shit. Eventually, he'll start having ideas for what he wants in a girl BESIDES a warm lap to cry on when the void knocks.

You have some very good points, and I agree with the sentiment. However, what's he going to do when he finds that special girl who's also into anime and squats, and he shows up to the first date wearing a tux or some shit?

Also, nothing stopping you from dating girls on Tinder and getting a hobby too.

>what's he going to do when he finds that special girl who's also into anime and squats, and he shows up to the first date wearing a tux

Get blown right there on the spot, if she's the real deal.

>nothing stopping you from dating girls on Tinder and getting a hobby too

I think building an idea of what he wants first is a better idea than bouncing from girl to girl without a clue, but you have a point. He COULD do both.

But how do you start a conversation without starting it with, "So..."?

cutest newfag yet.

You can stay user :)

I'm too quiet to get a girlfriend lmao. I'm not shy, just quiet.

Please help me

What's that user I couldn't hear you?

how old are you?
what's the furthest you've taken it with a member of the opposite sex?

I kissed a girl a few times when I was 17.

get the fuck off fit normie

read bang

user please, she was a huge slut who came onto me. I didn't want her. She would have kissed any other guy! I just want advice on how to get a clingy Anime watching girlfriend.

This board is slowly turning to shit

I mean, its all racebaiting, mfw no gf, tinder threads

Is it to much to ask to keep it about fitness?

And no, asking a not fit related question like "how can white bois compete" and then adding "to keep it fit related...." is just pathetic

Seriously, go somewhere else, anywhere

/b
/pol
/r9k

Just don't bring your shit here

TL:DR

>NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

Help me get a weeb gf and I'll leave.

No, piss off.

>clingy anime watching girlfriend

Believe me when I say those sort of girlfriends are fucking terrible. Enjoy her burning down your house or smashing your car when she thinks your cheating for no reason.