Just started intelligent fasting from today - 18/6

Just started intelligent fasting from today - 18/6

What can I expect?

Intermittent*

You can expect not to eat for hours and then eat in a particular time period a day.

just started intelligence fasting today, the only think I will consume is knowledge.
What can I expect?

Tfw too intelligent to fast

>Intelligent fasting

Nice oxymoron

Hunger.

try to think of more consume

That picture is full of suck meme lingo bull shit! Jeusus fuck op fasting is only good to control caloric consumption, it does have health benifits but don't expect to get cut to fuck.

I started doing this a few months ago now the only meal I eat is dinner. I'm just not hungry anymore.

I also 18 6 and almost never Hungary
me also keto , so fuck breads

How many calories in dinner?

brain gains

I am also on 18/6

>Two meals
>Noon and 6:00pm
>Aim for 1000 Cal each meal
>Usually hit about 800 because I get full
>No garbage (Candy, Junk good, etc....)

Feels good man.

/thread

Not a lot usually.

What is with all the fasting threads recently? Is fasting the new nofap or something?

Also you can expect to be hungry. If you want to lose weight, download a calorie counting app, calculate a solid deficit, and don't go over.

Fasting with keto on Warrior mode here.

Expect hunger. Expect possible anguish. Expect relapses. You'll have times where you'll down your favorite foods without remorse at the time, then feel regret after. It's okay. Keep calm and proceed as normal. Fasting is not easy for anyone that hasn't done it before and especially likes to eat a lot. However, with patience and a strong will, you will see gains in the mirror like you never thought possible.

Kill it, brotha

First day really wasn't that bad. Tomorrow increasing another hour. Constantly sipping bcaa. Let's see how it goes.

How is training on empty belly? If I eat at 9pm and go to the gym in the morning, and eat breakfast at 9am will I get the insulin sensitivity and shit you get from IF?

I like "intelligent fasting" better. Great new meme.

expect a lamborghini in your garage

No, normal calorie restriction produces ghrelin. Fasting REDUCED ghrelin.

Try keeping minimum 16 hrs. On fast.
I work out at 6am and eat lunch directly at 1, but i constantly sip on bcaa

I do 16/8 usually but sometimes I skip dinner too turning it into 24 hour fasts.

You know what learned to love? Sweet fucking potatoes. Microwave that shit and enjoy a filling piece of shit with only 60 cals and low gi

Why 16 and not 12? Why is this the magical number?

That's the minimum. It's better if you do it for 18-20 hrs.

Doing 20/4 with keto right now and honestly I'm never hungry. I used to be a skinny fat retard who would binge eat all the time. I think all the binge eating helped a lot because I usually eat about 3500calories in one meal during my eating window. Black coffee about an hour after waking up and plenty of water and I have a ton of energy and no hunger thanks to the coffee. I also fast all of Saturday and only eat about 700cal sundays.

Ever since I started fasting for over 16 hours I've honestly felt much more alert and leaner.

You're body starts getting elevated levels of GH after 12 hours of fasting so a 16 period fast gives you more time to reap those juicy fasting gains. Like said though longer is better

16/8 has really been critical to me being able to get strong whilst doing my cico+keto+IF /fat/ diet, that and raw garlic. Kills hunger pains and gives you a ton of energy and HGH, Remember to workout fasted

But I have seen that the increases of GH and testosterone is still not high enough to change the muscular growth, so it's pretty much only the insulin sensitivity that is beneficial.

www.musclemonsters.com/2016/03/intermittent-fasting-muscle-gain.html