Red pill me on swimming guys

Red pill me on swimming guys.
Is it the ultimate workout?
If I just swim six miles a day will I be as toned as Micheal Phelps?

You gotta sprint. You get that physique by being a sprinter. Long distance swimmers are basically sticks that focus on form, breathing and minimal effort to get through the water until the last 100 or 200

Sprint 100m rest and repeat. Do fly and free

He does more than swimming for sure.

If you're wondering how you'll look with just consistent cardio, I'm a regular runner and can find a pic if you want to see what to expect after a while.

Implyin running and swimming will give you the same results.

You do realize you use completelly different muscle groups to swim.

. its the only sport you white bois can compete in (including fucking) LMAO

Sure, just make sure you're on as much gear as he is.

Swimming is good until your shoulders get fucked up and you can't lift over your head anymore

black bois can't even compete in swimming though

they can't even swim. There's like a handful of black swimmers and they are all subpar

Is it basically another form of HIIT training?

Yeah, plus every winter and strength sport. Nigs are only good at running.

this

Swimming guys are like this because they swim a lot. When I mean a lot, it is said that Michael Phelps swims 40-50 miles a day.
So why don't they become walking sticks, since they do so much cardio? A few reasons:
- They train for short to average distance, more sprinting-like training. If you look at the long distance swimming champions they look very different, way less muscles.
- They eat a lot. A LOT. Look up "swimmer diets" on google, you'll be surprised.
- The other types of exercises they include in their workouts are much more power-based, aiming to increase explosivity.

Now you might want to say "yeah but there are tons of people here on Veeky Forums who eat a lot (and well), workout a lot, and they don't look as aesthetic.

Well being tall is a great advantage for swimmers so you'll mostly see tall guys. And most of all, swimming is amazing because it is a very complete training. You'll use a lot of muscles that are hard to train otherwise. Your back/arms/chest/legs/shoulders.. When you swim, your whole body produces an effort. This according to me is the main reason why they look so good physically. Their training produces a very balanced body, that is a very important criteria in how good-looking someone is physically.

>redpill me on swimming
No blacks

Short answer no,

long answer still no.

Welp lots of mixed signals.
What I'm getting is that it's a good workout but it's not the end all be all of aesthetics.

you dont get a body like that doing certain workouts or sports. Its genetics combined with a healthy lifestyle and diet.

I say throw a few miles of swimming (broken into sprint sets) into your routine as cardio. It's great for you, and it actually uses more than just your legs.

Get out /pol/

>healthy diet
>taking clen and tren 3x a day

>just 6 miles a day
Try swimming 3 miles once you fat fuck.

>full of mouth-breathers
>lowest test compared to EVERY other sport

>ultimate workout
this is how dumb you sound

>/r/asianMasculinity
Hapas make pretty good trannies tho.

Kek

>If I just swim six miles a day
Seriously? I'd say it would take a decent swimmer (not a competitive athlete or anything) maybe ~3 hours to do that, and you can forget about swimming that much every day

First I bet most of fit cant even swim 500 m at one go so 6 miles is out of the question.

Second swimming is the best form of cardio there is, but you need to combine it with weights or you look pudgy. Most swimmers and triathletes swim and run like motherfuck but their bodies look like shit.

Honestly this. When I swam in high school we'd usually cover about 3.5 miles in a little under two hours. Of course, it was split up a bit, but 6 miles a day is a lot longer than you might think. I could do it in maybe 3 hours, but 3 hours of swimming is far more exhausting than 3 hours of lifting. Realistically, unless you want swimming to be it's own entire workout, a mile broken into sprints is probably what you'd be best off doing for cardio.

which is why user said more than swimming so you work out all muscle groups