Fit I need help. I read the sticky, I've even had a personal trainer for over a year...

Fit I need help. I read the sticky, I've even had a personal trainer for over a year. But I don't seem to be making progress.

Should I cut to at least not look fat? Switch to a mostly protein diet? How do i do that without it messing up my stomach

Is this the natty limit?

Yes

PLEASE EAT
PLEASE LIFT

My chest looks much better when my nips are hard.

Man I lift everyday. I'm completely lost in what to do

>I've even had a personal trainer for over a year
>makes no gains
Sounds about right. They don't want you making gains and learning how to lift, as you wouldn't be paying them any longer.

>pt

you can learn so much on youtube, fitness articles, etc and you BUY someone who can't even train you properly?

fuck give up

if you're lifting everyday you're not overloading your muscles enough

high reps /=/ muscle mass

Lol, guess I got a goal

First you have to grow past the age of 14. Then you can start seeing gainz

Remember, 3-5 reps build strength, 8-12 reps for hypertrophy

if you hit 6 or 7 reps and don't go any further you just wasted an entire set

>tfw hit 5th rep on bench at 225 with energy to spare
>unsure if I can get 3 more reps
>fail after 7th rep
>spotter jumps in and congratulated on "set of 8"
>tfw wasted bench day

Ayy lmao i do this too

i would kill little children for your body
working out every day and already lost a bunch but fuck me... i'll never reach that D:

Your nutrition and sleep is most likely the reason why you still have an average body after +1 years. You've floundered your virgin gainz so good luck. You're gonna want to properly bulk for another year. Don't expect abs for awhile. You look young so muscle maturity is going to be your best friend whenever it fully hits

What are you fucking lifting?

Lift heavier and more and eat like a chimp

>one year with PT
>no progress
what the fuck do you expected? 80% of PTs have no fucking idea about what they are doing... They have no programs and they just do meme exercises with clients/talk with them... No programs, no form teaching, no diet... It's like flushing money down the toilet

You do look like you're tall so gains are harder to notice as quickly

I have to see your benis to help you