How do I look more like this? I can't take steroids because I'm joining MENSA and they will detect it in bodily tests

How do I look more like this? I can't take steroids because I'm joining MENSA and they will detect it in bodily tests.

If you need roids to look like that than please follow the picture.

you're gonna need more than steroids for that massive physique

see
And stop trolling. It's 2017.

Why the fuck would you join Mensa? Are you retarded?

Umm, excuse me. You might want to look up want M.E.N.S.A is. I'm particularly educated and intellegente, so I will be joining the elite.

Uhh no, it means you are a fucktard

''Fucktard'' isn't a word. I'd expect someone like you to lose their way from the dictionary. :^)

I'd expect someone like you to like the 'dic' in dictionary. Faggot. Go flame somewhere else.

How profound. You are truley a bafoon of low IQ. Inferior.

You really are a stupid fuck arent you? You took the most obvious bait in existence. Kill yourself pls.

Yes, any time you become 'shown up' online you can simply fall upon the bait defence, can't you? Such an interesting specimen you are. Interesting in a.. Sad way.

These type of comments make me realize why there are so many ">tfw no gf threads" here on Veeky Forums

Wow MENSA? Raelly? How did you get in ??

this has got to be The worst thread i have seen this week and that is Saying Something

can we not joke about suicide here?
I know that's the testotersones speaking but please that goes too far.

remember when some other guy who is bigger than anyone here claimed that he, not mike patton, was the king of fit, and the autists here melted down and doxxed him to prove they were in some way superior

Lol All You Fuckong Idiots Could Never Match My Level Of Intelect. Get On My Level Kiddos.

I hope you don't have a deadline for that physique bruv.
You're going to have to be spending around 11 hours at the gym per week, for at least 5 years

>tfw 153 IQ
>tfw smarter than 2 average mulatto niggers

lmao feelsgood

Samefag. Unfunny, unsubtle b8

Is there any advantage to joining Mensa ?

Apart from the circlejerk and social validation ofc.

lmao what

nigga stfu

I'm literally in mensa, fucking kys

>Joining mensa
>Not smart enough to realize certain doeses of test wont bring you past the high but normal
>Thinking this is roids
>Tfw when to smart too not take bait