Im a girl. im dating a guy, fit saw his old pics. fat like really fat. I cant deny how I see him changed...

im a girl. im dating a guy, fit saw his old pics. fat like really fat. I cant deny how I see him changed. Im wondering if Im in the wrong for this like I want nothing to do w him anymore

So he was fat and lost weight? Or the opposite?

you're not in the wrong, you're just a complete idiot who can't form a coherent sentence.

At least a C- in basic English is recruited to post on Veeky Forums

*Required

what's wrong? you afraid to face the fact that he's demonstrated a shitton more motivation and care in his well being than you, and that if you ever got fat in the future you would not be able put in 1/10th the amount of effort he has in changing yourself?

But that would exclude 1/3 of Europeans and 1/2 of Americans...

Reasons to repeal the 19th amendment:

Then do him a solid and break up

savage yet true

fucking roasties

So...you're no longer interested because he used to be really fat? Am I understanding this correctly?

lol were not doing literature these will disappear in 1/2 hr but u can make up reasons to feel superior to me (and im a phd lit graduate)

Sure, Veeky Forums isn't "literature" but you still need basic grammar. I don't need you to tell me about your phd I need to understand what you want to communicate with your "writing"

So you hate the fact that he got better? What? I bet you would be upset if he found out you fucked a bunch of guys and wanted to break up with you too over that. Then you come here with this blog post baby back bullshit. Get the fuck out of here you illiterate spaz. PHD my ass, you larping fuck.

>im a phd lit graduate

so you're not only an awful cunt but came to Veeky Forums to lie on the internet

how did you find this place?

>(and im a phd lit graduate)

sage

so you only take the time to respond to the flimsiest critique of your OP and ignore the rest.

you should just post on Reddit if you want social validation for this sort of childish impulse. Do him a favor and break up with him. Seriously, try not thinking of yourself for once.

Get some shitty job with your phd and leave the poor guy alone. Get sad you are old and childless afterward.

It's common for people to hate you if they find out if you've been fat in the past. There's been some research on it I think.

I would want to leave you if I saw you try to type sentences like this you fucking mong

I once dated a girl who I found out fucked with black guys. Same thing wanted nothing to do with her. Sometimes peoples pasts are so repulsive we lose interest in them.

If he made the effort to go from obese to in shape then he obviously cares about his body. Why would you be anything other than proud/impressed? What a cunt you must be

>and im a phd lit graduate

This is a shitty thread.

>im a girl

No one gives a fuck

Rollan

rolan

I don't know what the fuck you're trying to say

rah

rollan

obvious bait, Veeky Forums really is the stupidest board

>obvious bait

no shit sherlock

Fuck it.

k

mask off

>Live in Gary Indiana
I hope it's not walk outside. It's pretty late.

roll

Hey I'm a girl too and I'm on Veeky Forums haha

All the guys respond to me, when I ask for advice. Some of them are rude but anyhow they respond, which i count as success.

But I also use emojis to make it more obvious I really am a girl :3 (cuz this is what girls do)

Hihihi myw all they guys respond to me just because im a grill

ralllll

>something i was going to do today anyways
t-thanks

FAKE. BAIT. NOTHING MORE AND NOTHING LESS. DON'T FALL FOR IT.

Post feminine dick faggot.

agreed

I already do/have done recently most of this stuff but I'll roll

roll

Roll

roll

reroll because last roll was 69 and i already download and listened to a new album

not sure if bait or satan

either way go fuck yourself

i did good in spanish user

either this is bait or you're truly an awful bitch

OP stop, you're giving a bad name to girls on this board

this

rollin'

yeet

good
keep the dumb shits out

Rollin

One more

Once again

roll

Jesus Christ your entire post is just one big face palm

>were not doing literature
Yeah why don't we just communicate with random gibberish i'm sure we will understand each other
>but u can make up reasons to feel superior to me
Get a hold of your insecurities because they're all over the place. Also, did you start browsing the internet yesterday? because you are required to lurk before you start posting
>(and im a phd lit graduate)
no

k

rolling to sort myself out

rollan

rolling yes

fuck yea got to eat some good food rolling again come on Veeky Forums daddy needs a new pair of shoes

fuck i cant sell anything, one more time

rerolling for more suff 2 do

1 more

neat

1 more

yes

DEVELOP GOOD HABIT PLEASE

roll

rollin

ROLLAN

AND ANOTHER

Rolling for a better thread

Your feelings are correct, OP. Dump his loser ass.

Rerolling cause that felt good

These are all so easy that I'm just gonna do the whole thing

>u can make up reasons to feel superior to me
>( im a phd lit graduate)

What is irony?

rolling

aaaa

I used to be a fat fuck and when women realize it they respect me more because I worked hard for it.

pls gimme nofap

improve me

bruh

Rolling

Roll

fug it

>vegantrap forgot xer trip.

My sides

Not gonna do it now but will be my next task.