/goodfeels/

Didn't see one here's a thread for the shit that made you happy this past week

>finish workout
>shower up and start changing
>hear two kids talking about dieting a few lockers over
>look like high school age, both probably over 250 pounds each
>"I don't know man, I don't know how long this is going to take but I don't want to die of diabetes when I'm 40"
>look over, both are logging their workouts into a journal talking about bro-science level of fuckery
>think about how I was 250 in high school and dropped down to 150 and how I didn't know shit
>walk over to them, say what's up and ask if I can offer some advice
>tell them how I was obese in high school and know how it feels to be the fat kid
>tell them that they can do it, and that I respect them for finding the confidence to work out
>they're grateful as shit, start asking me a bunch of tips about lifting and what to eat
>give them some general tips and tell them not to overdo things, it could take years to get to where they want to be

Later that night

>in bed thinking about oneitis and how she'll never want me
>college sucks, my gpa is shit
>remember talking to those kids
>instant good feels, proud that I did something kind
>fall asleep right after that

It was really weird, usually my mind races from one embarrassing/painful memory to the next but remembering how happy those fat little shits looked
made me feel good.

Odd right? How helping others makes you feel good? Who ever thought gay shit would be cool?

Good post user

My Preds beat my ex-girlfriend's Ducks and I got to be there for it because I have the greatest sister in the world.

are you having a stroke user?

That's really cool man, congratulations! Also good on you for having the stones to approach randos and strike up a conversation without being completely autistic.

I don't think so.

My girlfriend lost her damn mind and left me in shambles. We both love hockey and live in Nashville, however she's from California. The Predators beat the Ducks tonight to advance to the Stanley Cup Finals for the first time ever and my fantastic sister bought herself and me tickets to witness it.

Don't get too caught up with this cause your gpa is still fucked

Posted in a different bread, but here it is.
Life is amazing.
I'm moving 10 hours from here in 10 days to start a great new job, and suddenly every girl is falling in love with me.
>girl from 3 years ago is moving back to the area and hit me up a few weeks ago, says she couldn't help thinking of me over the last 3 years
>we talk for hours
>hook up
>spend a few amazing days together
>she's falling hard for me, really hard
>remind her I'm moving away soon
>she just says she knows, and she wants to spend as much time with me as possible before I go
>she tells me I'm the kindest guy she's ever been with, the best sex she's ever had
>I believe her because she sexts and snaps me constantly, and is generally horny as fuck when I'm around
>also been talking to this thicc powerlifting qt
>she wants my dick
>her hometown is where I'm moving for work, so she's promised me a tour of the city and some kinky shit afterwards
>she also thinks I'm "better than just a hookup" because I talk gym routine stuff with her and act real sweet
>went and banged FWB in my hometown while i was visiting family this weekend
>I mentioned another encounter offhand, and she said "I'd rather not hear about other girls, if I only liked you for sex I wouldn't mind, but I care about you more than that"
>and the sex was amazing
>followed by some cuddling
>still no strings attached
I don't know where all this love and affection was when I was in a depressive tailspin 6 months ago, but I'm glad it's happening now. I'm gonna be moving 30 minutes away from the only ex I ever really loved, and I used to think she was the only one that would ever love me. I needed to be proved wrong before I was within range of her again.
Having 3 very different women all fall for me in the span of 3 weeks has been a massive confidence boost. maybe I'm just really good in the sack.

What's going to happen when you move though? Make sure you actually don't feel anything user

It's at a 2.8 right now, had a few shitty classes. The reason I'm stressing over it is because I know that if I applied myself a little more in class I could do much better but this past semester I got depressed. First time living alone in an apartment, honestly couldn't handle it.

I've been talking to the first girl a lot, to try and ease the blow for her. Shes a really sweet girl, and I don't want to hurt her. But at the same time, I told her from the start I'm moving away, I've been burned doing long distance before so I'm not doing it again. But that hasn't stopped her from catching feelings pretty bad. So I'm working on letting her down gently.
The other girls I'm not worried about at all. They don't even talk to me unless one of us is horny or we've just fucked and we're chilling afterwards.

all you had to say was come to Veeky Forums and read the sticky.

the rhyming makes it really gay

>"I'd rather not hear about other girls, if I only liked you for sex I wouldn't mind, but I care about you more than that"
>>still no strings attached

Its too bad they are going to lose to the Penguins

there are no good feels in my life

>reached 65 kg squat yesterday
good feel

You can do it brah

good man, keep going! We're all gonna make it

Unintentional, but yeah that is pretty gay
This girl literally only talks to me when sex is involved. This was the first time we had spoken in months, because she lives in my hometown which I don't visit often. I think I'm in the clear.

no strings attached if you cut all strings, not your problem to worry about other peoples emotions if you don't want to

Is that a one rep max? Not hating, just curious

my lifts were easier in the gym today
hit 215 squat for reps
Switched to trap bar diddles and found them preferable to conv BC of my lower back pain
Accepted a part of my past and made peace with it