/fraud/

/fraud/ - Cheating Frauds General

Mommy Issues Edition

Read before posting: reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK

Old Bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/bodybuilding/comments/5brps1/10yrs_gone_in_3_months_cancer_is_a_cunt/
reddit.com/user/Ibeatmario
youtube.com/watch?v=__GhrWO_mg4&t=750s
youtube.com/watch?v=JUTKTk60aGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

even when cut down with pg, anhydrous alcohol has a real chili like burn to it, should have added a bit of water ree

since my source has some nice discounts at the moment.
whats best for bulking
test only
test + bolde
test + deca
test + deca + bolde

should be economical too planing on around 1g per week

I miss playing warhammer and eating junk with my fat friends

Will I lose all my gains if I come off test-e 500/week Im on week 6/8 help kek

Depends on Natty test and how many gains you've made. If you've made gains within the realm of your natty limit, then probably not much

You'll need a full pct

Any of the last 3

>reddit.com/r/bodybuilding/comments/5brps1/10yrs_gone_in_3_months_cancer_is_a_cunt/
>blast and cruise for x years
>get untreatable cancer and die

you would be much better off with body dysmorphia sessions... even some teenage girls are more mentally stable than you

it is super sad really

got some nolva and adex just in case

>live in a mediocre body for years
>get untreatable cancer and die anyway

>hasnt posted in 4 months
reddit.com/user/Ibeatmario

ree

whats the smallest needles I can use for 100mg test?

Ive pinned with 29g, but its slowed and needs to be warmed up.

27g works well for me at room temp in a 2.5ml syringe (1ml is more difficult, requires more force on the plunger for some reason).

>blow my nose
>get the daily nose bleed
nice

>woke up to giant ass angry text from girl in
women who get rejected are so not used to it it always makes them retarded smH

his type of cancer is actually pretty common amongst people who abuse AAS

jesus will not protect you from this poison you are injecting into your body

You can't justify steroid use, just admit it... most of you do it because of deep rooted insecurities.

A good session at a therapist would help you much more than injecting this shit into your body and risking your life just to appease others.

I'm not going to live my life trying to avoid cancer. Everything causes cancer.

Literally everybody here admits this. Have you ever been to a /fraud/ thread?

If you don't reply to nonsense, they'll stop posting. Maybe even they'll cancel the general. We aren't that lucky I do not reckon.

that is a bad argument and you know it

There is enough evidence to prove that going vegan and avoiding anabolic steroids can make you healthier and prolong your life.

Not to mention that going past your "natty limit" is never adding more to your life than it takes.

you can't justify not using steroids when there are no non-treatable sides when used in moderation
unless you're a poorfag... sorry

implying I want to live to be old, get dementia/alzheimers, shit myself and force my family to either take care of me or dispose of me in a nursing home

ahahah even you admit you have to use it in moderation... the problem is that using it at moderation is going to give you absolutely nothing

>There is enough evidence to prove that going vegan and avoiding anabolic steroids can make you healthier and prolong your life.

Won't make me happy though.

People who say they don't want to live longer don't live life worth living at the moment anyway... just end it right now if that is the case. I will have a lot of things to do when I am old... just because they are nonfunctioning old people does not mean you have to end up like one.

Just stop with the shitty arguments and get to a psychologist and stop thinking you are above it

>the problem is that using it at moderation is going to give you absolutely nothing

Except vegans are statistically happier than meat eaters and taking care of your health can be as satisfying if not more than taking steroids to compensate for your perceived lack of value in society.

Really he should just pay you. You seem like a great pop psychologist.

>[citation needed]

Vegans get joy out of their decision to be vegan based on what they value. I get joy out of my decision to use AAS because it's what I value. Being vegan doesn't simply make you inherently happier.

This is a reasonable argument. Remember this when you condemn the actions of others.

Huh? What are you talking about retard?

Testosterone only is relatively cancer free. You act like every who roids gets cancer lmfao no.

You are thick. Different individuals value different things, creating different levels of happiness and satisfaction. For a Christian you have a peculiar habit of condemning others, while being extremely defensive. Now for instance.

Reconsider these behaviors in the future.

Also I have low T and I'm 24. I'm not. I'm just Not you g to go through life like this you faggot bitch. On top of that I'm already a Manlet 5'7 so I just Cannot be fucked with Jack g low T too. Go fuck yourself. Plenty of roid users are still alive just don't abuse it hardcore and you'll be fine. Especially if all you do is blast a s cruise o test.

shut your fuck hole

Mate this topic is about cancer and steroids you eclectic fuckwit.

Back to r*eddit you go

Get this hothead out of here

Does anadrol lower blood sugar after working out even lightly?

>long miserable life with no delicious meats and gains

Nah im good thanks

How bad has your PIP been, Veeky Forums? I'm literally limping, couldn't sleep tonight because it felt like I had been kicked in the side of my butt

I can't pin vgs anymore, not 100% sure why but I think it's scar tissue. had over 20 weeks of flawless injections but now the sites feel wrong.

I have to switch to glutes but idk, I can't feel the muscle when I poke around in the right area (upper outer quadrant) so it doesn't feel right

pip in quad wrecked me for 2 days. Tried to pin my other quad today but kept getting a ton of pain once the needle was about 3/4 of the way deep.

Just said fuck it and pinned my glute.

Does it make sense to do a "refeed" while on dnp?
Im on dnp since 15 days now (8 days 250mg Crystal and 7 days 500mg crystal) so far.. I'm down from 91kg to 87,8kg but my weight doesn't change since 3 days even tho Im way below my maintenance (1000 calorie deficit)

I thought about doing a carb refeed with food that isn't loaded with salt like pasta, ice cream, sugary shit... Not running low carb or anything but still think this could help to fire it up a bit.

Not looking for a way to cheat, if you guys tell me it's dumb and I should continue running like I did, I will do this for the next 6 days...

Tfw subq master race

Anyone else watch ASMR to feel cosy?

youtube.com/watch?v=__GhrWO_mg4&t=750s

Comfy feels and good to fall asleep to.

I don't think refeeds are necessary on DNP, not that I've heard of anyway.

nah just keep going

>vegans are statistically happier than meat eaters
We're gonna need a source on this one before you make such a bold, baseless claim.

>How bad has your PIP been, Veeky Forums?
True story, 3- and 5-way bodypart splits were invented in order to work around PIP.

So a hot stripper who I matched with a year and a half ago just recently hit me up. She seems suspiciously interested and wants me to visit her at the club tonight while she's at work. What do lads? Am I being scammed? It's strange that she texted me after such a long time and is constantly texting me now.

She seems quite crazy after just one day of texting. Thinking I should abandon ship

I pin delts and glutes. I had a batch of gear that gave me hella pip 2-3 days after injection but now I'm on better shit that doesn't leave any pip at all. Dunno why

not the new meme trend asmr no, but asmr tier youtubers like nobbel

>wants me to visit her at the club tonight while she's at work.
That's not legit. They don't view customers as being human, if she wants you to be a customer then you're a mark or a moe.
> Am I being scammed?
Probably.

> seems quite crazy
Dude she's a fucking stripper.

>vegans are statistically happier
Not a surprise, retards seem to be pretty happy people, too.

I know m8. Now she's asking if I can skip the gym to see her earlier. SHIEEEEEEEEET. Bitches be trippin

Only go if getting laid is a 100% sure thing. If not, then don't waste your time.

What is Veeky Forums's opinion of 18 year olds doing low dose test cycles for 8-12 weeks with an AI, and full clomid and nolvadex PCT. Doing it for athletics

Test is test no matter the dose you'll still be surpressing natty test so just do 500mg a week like everyone else.

Nah she just said she would only meet at the club because it makes her safe. Good call bro.
>tfw you're so easily rused by a whore because you're so desperate for human interaction
Smh

yeah that's a common trick to bait you into paying for shit. it's not so much as scam as it is taking advantage of thirsty dudes.

never ever go see her at work. if she still wants to bang outside of work (and you don't mind the crazy,) go for it, but don't get jewed

is it any worth to do a 4 week tren cycle 50 mg eod just to see how i react to it ? running 500 test ew currently.

Actually it was a elaborate ruse by my ex gf who actually works at pure gold now. Guess she was trying to set up some ambush where all the people there would berate me? She was insane so I'm not surprised she works there now.

Also interested in this

It happens sometimes, mate. Just remember that a Tinder match is nothing more than something to stuff your cock into. You shouldn't look for an intimate connection on there.

just use a shorter ester with a proper cycle

just do a real tren cycle
8 weeks 50mg tren ace ED is a good start

if you get shitty sides stop it

was it prostate?

Any words of advice before my first tren cycle?

I've done a few cycles with stuff like test, dbol, eq, superdrol. this will be my first time trying one of the more serious injectables.

>tfw I want to go on test since I'm a skinnyfat weakling

>can't because I'm 21

No

It's all in your head.

When the thoughts of killing eveyone around you surface.....just go with it

yes but you're not going to listen.

make sure you get precycle bloods done and they're pristine. check all the usual suspects, rhr, ahr, etc. get fucking caber even if there's a very high chance you won't need it. bp meds aren't a bad idea, esp if you naturally have high BP (or if you have high BP on just test)

nice meme

so theres nothing you can do about roids making you go bald right?

I did a short cycle a while back but quit cause I noticed my hair was thinning

no point in getting jacked if im bald at 20
fuck my genetics desu, any good sarms that dont make you bald?

there are
>s-spoon feed me
no

do it fgt

you can add more drugs to counteract the effects of the drugs you're already

then add more to counteract the sides of your hair drugs, repeat until you become a walking pharmacy

Ordered my stuff, got marked as shipped yesterday. Now I just gotta wait and hope whenever it comes in that I get to it before my parents. Otherwise it's going to be a very uncomfortable talk explaining why I shipped an illegal substance to their house.

How are you niggas doing today?

Your own fucking wiki says so, what the hell are you talking about

A lot of people here went on before they were 21, just understand there are risks

Just tell them you want to leave humanity behind. Talking in terms of average human performance, you're trying to go super saiyan. Be proud.

I'm on Dianabol right now. Is it safe to take Modafinil at the same time? The modafinil is unrelated to my cycle but I want to use it to study.

My research shows that modafinil isn't really liver toxic. I know you're supposed to be careful taking OTCs and other medications while on dianabol because of aggregate stress on the lvier.

massaging greatly reduces the chance of cancer, do research if you want

n-no homo

youtube.com/watch?v=JUTKTk60aGk
This is the new /fraud/ theme mix

>modafinil
>that rush of concentration you get for around 1.5 hours after taking a pill and a half

I remember writing my thesis for 3 nights, barely slept at all. Good ole modafinil.

>tfw my bf saves me from the fraud cancer

>About to squat 3pl8
>stand under the bar
>literally forget how to lift it up
>feel lightheaded

W-what's going on lads?

aneurysm m8

But I still have sets to do

That can only go well.

"Mom don't worry, I just wanna be a super saiyan!"
"Is that a drug???"

crab depleted

really does feel several times better than jacking off. wish it didnt

either going hypo or you need to learn how to breath properly and brace, chris duffin has several videos on yt

just put water in ur mouth before u squirt the solution into it lol

bros, red pill me on how I can fix my sub 5 inch dick

I know about suspensory ligament surgery but that supposedly would only increase the flaccid length. Are there really any alternatives? Does korea has something to offer?

Truth?

Inject synthol into your dick.

Bingo bango problem solved you now have monster cock.

get banned idiot