How to improve your body beyond muscles (reflexes, learning abilities, mental strength...) without drugs?

How to improve your body beyond muscles (reflexes, learning abilities, mental strength...) without drugs?

Other urls found in this thread:

boxofhealth.net/2017/05/14/best-foods-to-boost-your-brain/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get deep into breathwork.

Wasn't this a meme?

It is as real as it gets

reflexes is easy: drop item, catch it when it reaches waist height or throw tennis ball while lying on back and catch with fingertips only. mental strength can be done with a pushup hold, as in 20 pushups minute hold at top no lockout repeat until 20-30 minutes have passed

>How to improve mental strength

Step 1: Read Dune
Step 2: Apply Fremen attitude to every aspect of your life.

There is no step 3.

a real meme. Its just some spiritual bullshit.
Some meditation can help in certain situations, but that doesnt mean you cant get the same benefits from something else that takes your mind off everything else.

Give me a quick rundown on this?

I mean, "how can you improve yourself?" is a question with a truly enormous amount of answers. You could probably talk for hours about increasing your learning ability alone.

I think wanting to improve yourself overall beyond just getting fit is a great goal, but I think you should focus up and find out in what way you want to improve yourself specifically, to start with.

Kek, give that user some Spice

Cold showers, nootropics, clean diet, exercise, HIIT, workouts specifically tailored to test your mettle, intermittent fasting and/or 1-2 day fasts, meditation.

Try reading "The Warrior Diet" by (((Ori Hofmekler))), even if it's a little memey there's some interesting ideas in it about working out to toughen yourself up rather than pure strength or bodybuilding. Also good info behind IF.

This.

Forgot pic, may Shaï'Ulud forgives me

Wear a stillsuit. Kill anybody who doesn't

i read 3 books.
I ended the 'Children of Dune'
Should i go on?

Let's have a practical example. You're on the street and a kebab starts shooting random people. You're fit, of course, but you need other mental and physical improvements in order to be able to react properly.

I'm currently reading a "Study on the reaction of a policeman to the danger and the armed confrontations" (pic related), but I don't know if this is going to help me somehow.

Okay, well that specific interaction would make heavy use of your resourcefulness, ability to act and think clearly under pressure, and your reflexes. Again though, those sorts of things could all be talked about on their own at length.

Im kinda thinking that if you want the "full suite" for self improvement, you should pick up some technical hobbies and maybe a sport. The less time you waste on things like vidya and the more time you spend being productive, the more you'll improve those kinds of skills.

Totally, Dune is Bible for smart people

Yeah, at least read God Emperor. Heretics and Chapterhouse kinda go off the rails but aren't awful either. Stay away from the prequels

Did you read the newest ones? about navigators and mentats? I trully enjoyed those!

user it's the foundation of every ascetic practice.

post more of that girl in the middle pls

>fit intellectuals

>tfw she swiped left

give learning material

test

>not using the hidden experimental augs
not gonna make it

Prosthetics.

I know you said with out drugs but try noopept it's amazing. I took a tiny amount every day for a couple of months to help me focus on studying and learning new languages.
It also had the added side effect of negating my social anxiety as well!
highly recommend the stuff.

Recently bought some. Am I meant to take it daily or just as needed? Will it help for exams in 3 weeks?

>
>Yeah, at least read God Emperor. Heretics and Chapterhouse kinda go off the rails but aren't awful either. Stay away from the prequels

Definitely read God Emperor. I'm currently reading Heretics, but man, it's kinda hard to keep on. But I'll finish what I started...

OP here. To be honest I've never been into drugs, not even medicaments. I always wanted to avoid this kind of things.

bump

S-should I read it? Everybody says it's great.

Experimental augs are for easy mode.

what nootropics to look into?

already take addy for studying

Is there a new deus ex game out? How is it?

Mate, DE: Mankind Divided is out since 2016.

simplest stack is 2:1 of L-theanine to caffiene. Start at 200mg of L-theanine and 100mg of caffiene once a day, then twice, then increase dose. This might not actually do anything for you since you take addy, might want to reset the addy tolerance.

I don't play video games much anymore. How does it hold up compared to Human Revolution?

Better - don't have to eat food to use your tech which always struck me as the worst gameplay decision ever, amazed it got past playtesting.

Thanks I will probably check it out sometime

Does Wim Hof's breathing method really make you resistant to cold? (He's the guy who ran a marathon in snow with nothing but trunks on.) It wouldn't be a useful skill, but it would be cool nevertheless.

read this obviously you need it lol
boxofhealth.net/2017/05/14/best-foods-to-boost-your-brain/

Get us more titty pics.

It is sometimes on sale for like 20-25 bucks pretax

Kundulini Yoga every day