>/fat/ generals are for fat members of Veeky Forums who want to:
>Lose weight
>Get a more Veeky Forums body by lifting weights and doing cardio
>ask other fat anons for advice and give moral support
If you're new:
>Read the Sticky
>pretend to ignore all the "read the sticky" fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (you will need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
tdeecalculator.net/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
>myfitnesspal.com/
>myfitnesspal.com/mobile/android
>myfitnesspal.com/mobile/iphone

Other urls found in this thread:

eatingacademy.com/nutrition/how-do-some-cultures-stay-lean-while-still-consuming-high-amounts-of-carbohydrates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP here, I need more fat wojaks. Any creative fat fucks here can donate?

F A T
U
C
K
S

I got you, give me two seconds

why do I eat so fast, /fat/?

I've been sticking to my diet for a year now, down to 167lbs from 210lbs. I've learnt to eat smaller portions of better things, but I still eat like a fucking tornado.
It takes me five minutes to finish my breakfast, including coffee.

I always feel sick after I eat because I just inhale everything, but I can't seem to get rid of that habit. I grew up super poor so it might be that "If I don't finish this now, someone else will" feeling that is still nagging me.

>fat fucks
>not being lazy

that's it, no more carbs

Blog post, I've just done a Les Mills bodypump class and holy crap am I weak. I now can't lift my arms above my head but I'm happy I'm introducing weights to my routine.

Anyone doing C25K? I have W5R3 potentially today and I'm not sure if I can go a full 20mins. Might go for run 2 again but increase the speed until I feel a bit more confident.

God saw that cheat meal, /fat/

Confess your sins

MY job employed a bunch of students and yesterday was their last day. There was pizza.
I didn't eat any of it during the day, but one of my coworkers know my finances are tight, so right before I went home she gave me all the leftover pizza. It was like two entire pizzas.

It was so kind of her I just couldn't bring myself to say no, so I took it home. room mate ate a couple of slices.
I had 6.

/fat/ I want to go to the cinema but the food there is diet killing, what can I sneak in that will make a good big snack but with very few calories?

3 pieces of pizza. Made up for it by eating 2 eggs for dinner

I ate pasta and bread

Last time I went I took a small bag of "skinny" popcorn and a punnet of strawberries. It would be nice if they offered fruit at the cinema but as long as they don't I'm bringing in my own stash.

4 spoonfuls of peanut butter.... A handful of nuts.... And 1000 calories of spicy rice. I won't eat tomorrow unless it's my own jizz since that's all I deserve for being a retard

you can't watch a 2 hour movie without stuffing your face? not gonna make it

WILL make it if I can stuff my face full of low calorie food though. Skinny popcorn sounds like the right move, and it's so obviously cheaper than the shit they sell at the cinema anyway.

>sudden flashbacks to the years where I ordered £15 boxes of popcorn from Amazon on a monthly basis
>why

Im eating 1500kcal (1200kcal under maintenance) and walking 9-11 km/day. Fuck lowering weight at healthy rate

What is your guilty pleasure food?
I fucking love black pudding. I'm scandifag so we don't make it like brits do (it's mainly just blood, flour and spice) but it's so fucking good.
Also, iron. Delicious iron and protein.

6ft 240 pounds here, started going to the gym two weeks ago, I want to be in shape for my wedding next year, wish me luck

i made this

Try to read something while you eat or browse Veeky Forums etc. this slows me down.

Okay... okay!!! I had one small slice (130g) of homemade bolognese pizza and one beer. B-but my total calories for that day were 1200 (goal 1500) so its fine r-right?

I ate a bunch of chicken tenders and tator tots the other day. Went way over my 2500 calorie limit but I think I made up for it by only eating 1300 calories the next day.

just ate about 100 grams of soybeans (36g of soy protein), am I going to die?

Two free scoops of ice for everyone at work!
Can't have that many calories, right? 100 calories per scoop?

God doesn't exist.

Carbs are good for you.

ice has 0 calories. Get as many scoops you want

>tfw eating ice cubes rest of the month

A Double Quarter Pounder w/ cheese. I kinda needed it for my mental satiety. Still under on total daily cals. Should be good overall.

no

That 2lb's a week shit is for people looking to lose 10-20 pounds obese people can lose weight at a far faster rate and still be healthy. Go for it bro.

I'm currently having a nice cup of Ambronite, an overly expensive diet smoothie I got free samples of.

And it tastes fucking terrible. I'm in no way a picky person, I'd go as far as saying my tastebuds are pretty numb. But this shit is dreadful. I got up four hours ago - dying of hunger - and I've still got 4/5 of the cup left because it tastes so fucking bad, Jesus Christ.

I thought I'd down it ASAP but had to stop soon because I was too close to throwing up.

I don't feel hungry. I feel full and satisfied with this cup before me. I could go on all day. Just a small sip every now and then to remind me I'm not THAT hungry. Recommended!

>tfw eating bread crumbs the rest of the year

ESL here, meant ice cream.

My room mate currently has a stomach flu that is turning him inside out. When I feel hungry I just go to the bathroom and I'm suddenly not.

crazy how nature do that

How much calories does cum have?

Can one order of pretzels have enough sodium to make you put on like 7 pounds of water weight over night? Trying to figure out wtf happened

No shit?

>tfw eating dirt for the rest of my life

bought a yoghurt because it was cheap
it's vanilla and has bits of granola in it
probably won't eat it

>not living on light and air alone

Ate tomorrows food today so I guess I don't get to eat tomorrow. It's ok though I will just sleep all day so I don't give in.

>living on anything at all

>left for work without fitbit again

MOTHER FUCK

Count 20 chews before you swallow. Had the same problem after going to prison for a few months.

I didn't put a mozeralla cheese stick into my log last night..

The pretzel is the best thing on the menu. Just count it as a meal and be done with it. Oh ask them not to put all that butter on it

Just weighted in. Im now in >130kg club (Was 147kg when i first stepped on a scale at 11.03.17)
Feels good, but also fucking miserable because i allowed myself to bulk for 18 years straight.

No but your cup size will go up a little and you will have a craving for a man turning you out.

nice job! What are you doing to lose weight man, that's fucking inspiring!

Just be careful, I got these the other day and put on a fuck ton of water weight overnight.

>living

Yo, 147kg is ridiculous! good thing you saw the error in your ways and decided to change

you're doing wonderful, user, keep it going

I'm going to new orleans tomorrow how do I bit put on weight like I have every fucking other vacation

Calories in vs calories out, user. that's how your body works regardless of location.

Not* ffs autocorrect

is that the place with the clam chowder?

20/4 IF and limiting myself to 1200 calories per day. Also going to gym 3-4 days a week to do 30 minutes cardio - 45 minutes weight lifting - 25 minutes cardio.

Local here gumbo and red beans and rice are the way to go over poboys and muffallatas. If you go to seafood restraint get some oysters I do raw but grilled is fine.
Biggest gains killer is drinking in the quarter for tourist. No real way around that, just a warning te skinny grenade drink you will see everywhere will have you shitting a fountain liquid tears.
Best of luck, stay with the white crowds and don't go exploring on foot to far away from people down town.
The haunted tours and historical tours are well worth it and you can save some bucks on buying the tickets online.

I g u e s s i ' l l f i n d o u t, I think it has gumbo, Cajun, creole, soul food

Thanks local bro user

Yeah, so long as you met your protein/fat goals and you're not on Keto.

who /morning workout/ here?

You realize your numbers are meaningless without height, right?
You could be 220cm for all we know.

Is it true that white rice bad for you?
Even though you watch the calories?

Oh, right. Im 188cm.

Welcome, as long as your not looking to score drugs among the negroes you should be fairly safe. Just be on guard. But yeah the food here is fantastic def a gains killer. If you need to get a poboy a lot of places do grilled chicken ones, which gives you usually like half a lbs of chicken for 7 bucks.

7km walk every morning

Went from 265 to 213 bros, it's only been two months, am i doing good?

it's almost pure carb

I just noticed it has a lot of calories and carbs

how?

I had a 120 calorie bag of white cheddar popcorn yesterday.

Nice!

Depends on what you're using it for. It's pretty much just straight carbs. Great for bulking, but personally I don't find rice filling at all. 300 calories of rice and I'm hungry 2 hours later. 300 calories of lean beef, fat free cheese, and high fiber bread keeps me topped off for 4-6 hours.

what is the most delicious vegetable and why is it beetroot?

No
eatingacademy.com/nutrition/how-do-some-cultures-stay-lean-while-still-consuming-high-amounts-of-carbohydrates

so jerking off has it's benefits

>Depends on what you're using it for.
I use it for filling i guess.
I usually make it with Peas and chickpeas

Is there something i can eat greek yogurt with except oats?

Anybody have a Fitbit here? If so, is it worth? Thinking about getting the flex

Two hours of jogging six days a week and a 1000 calorie deficit, I have a cheat day every week though

Whey protein

>1000 calorie deficit
what do you eat?

Powdered peanut butter.

A single wholemeal taco for breakfast and chicken breast at night with 1/4th of a cup of rice

>5/3: 327
>5/10: 321
>5/16: 318
>5/23: 311

How do I know I'm losing fat or water weight?

Do you have this in you're cunt? it's cottage cheese, has 70 calories and 13g protein per 100g almost no fat

>Do you have this in you're cunt?
No but i have it on my dick

Question is, does it taste like shit?

no. doesnt taste anything to be honest.

i think it taste pretty good actually

Anyone else struggling with an unhealthy attitude towards food?

I grew up poor and we always had a lot of different relatives in our house, so whatever crap food we had was an emergency. if you didn't eat something right away someone else would. when i started making my own money i couldn't leave it in the house because it would disappear, and we never had dinners where everyone sat down and ate together, so i ended up eating all my meals for the first 18 years of my life really fast while standing in a corner somewhere.

now i've moved out but i can't shake that feeling. I get nervous when I know I have food in the fridge, which tricks my brain into thinking i'm hungry just so i'll eat the food and get rid of it.

i'm not giving in; have been sticking to my diet for almost a year now, but it still feels shitty.

how do i learn to like food and eat it when i'm hungry, instead of this "if it's edible i have to shove it in my stomach, just in case i never see food again" mentality?

Where do you live? Sounds like you lived like a dog..

I had a triple Belgian chocolate chip cookie yesterday, I didn't dare look at the calories.
Forgive me Jesus.

I grew up on an island near the coast of nothern norway. Tro og håp til Dovre faller, eller hva faen det ordtaket er.

grocery store was a 1h 20min boat ride away. there weren't a lot of people so the house was cheap, that's why we lived there. had to move to mainland when the school closed because the only students were three kids of wildly different ages and the teacher lived on another, more remote island and didn't care for the commute.