Winstrol

Hey, roid fags, I am starting 6 weeks winstrol cycle:
1 week 10mg
2 week 15mg
3 week 20mg
4 week 20mg
5 week 15mg
6 week 10mg
Since its my first anabolic cycle Im starting low on dosage, but Im already 195lbs @ 6'2 10-11% bf and this is the kind of body that I want -> symetrical, fit and lean. My question -> shoud I make some pct ? I got advised to use Clomid 2-3 weeks 50mgs a day after the last tables winstrol, and 4 weeks Karsil for the liver,

>oral steroids

Basically this. Do you have a liver protector drug at hand OP?

It dries out your nails and joints so becareful

No, I don't. Still. What will you recommend me during the cycle and at what dosage. Of course I will not start the cycle until I am sure everthing is how it is supposed to be.
Is it THAT much toxic for 6 weeks at that dosage? I personally dont think so..

and watch the hairline

if you're gonna go oral with a short cycle at those doses just go for oxandrolone desu, since safety seems to be an issue.

get some nolvadex as well just to be safe, but the clomid plan you have is good

>orals

JUST

Stop being such a huge fucking pussy and just inject. Holy shit.

aren't cycles a waste of time? isnt the only real option to blast n cruise?

>raged

lmao, cycles are for fags, just one exogenous androgen dose and you're T levels will never recover. Might as well hop on for life you fucking faggot.

Kill yourself you fucking faggot bitch ass retard.

What kind of doses are those? You plan to run winny at 10mgs an then bump it to 15?

The minimum dose should be at least 50 as a male, if you want to see any type of effect. And winny with no test, you're going to have a bad time.

running orals without test base

>Oral, and not taking liver protector
>Taking a completely anabolic steroid without an androgenic one

Wew lad, you're gonna kill yourself/get you fat.
Congrats on your retardness.

>You're running an oral without any test? You're gonna feel shit.
>If you can afford it, anavar is much more effective for what you want.
>That dose is way too low, aim for at least 50mg is you're male.
>Do your own research, don't ever take one person's word for it, it's your body so take it seriously

What in the fuk are those dosages? Bro 25mg of winny isnt even enough to notice, but youre not even taking half that? Waste of time, money, and health. Please stop being this dumb.

>Oral only cycle
>Winny of all orals
>Not even using effective dose
Did you do any research... like any at all?
>10mg winny IM GUNNA GIT YUGE

>taking oral steroid without base test
enjoy feeling like shit and having limp dick because your test production will be shutdown
>not taking HCG during entire cycle
enjoy having your balls be permanently damaged by atrophy. Yes they will grow again, but some permanent damage WILL be done, don't let anyone tell you a few weeks of nolva will fix that right up because it won't pubmed it yourself.
>not having antyi estrogens on hand during cycle
I might forgive you for this one since winny doesnt aromatize, but fuck me this is a stupid idea.
Week 1-10 test E 150mg e3d
week 1-11 HCG 250iu eod
week 5-10 20-50mg winny a day
week 1-10 aromasin 10mg eod

keep clomid.nolva on hand. I dont think pct would be needed with this cycle, but if you dont start up again after dropping the HCG you can pop some nolva 20mg a day for a week or two.

OP here
I cant agree with you for the dosage. Got a friend of mine who did 20mg for 6 weeks /pic related/ and this is not even at the end of the cycle. He was 180lb and at the end 195 @ 6'2. And before you say ''this is impossible for winstrol'' I can tell you our source is extremely realiable /actual doctor/.
I cant provide you before picture, but he was nothing like that.
So in conclusion I can agree with all of you about the side effects, but the dossage I cant..

Winny is fucking great for aesthetics. I looked like a veiny cock after using it.

Doesn't look like winstrol should make someone look. He just looks like a guy who got lean. If he was using proper doses he would have ab veins, shoulder veins and several different bicep veins at that kind of body fat.

Can be a bit of pain on the joints and liver if you aren't careful.

As above though, I wouldn't bother with such low doses, they are the kind of doses women run bro.

>taking HCG during the entire cycle

Mister Panini would disagree with you, he only blasts HCG after a cycle to let the body recover. Then he goes back on the cycle. Kek.

Hey guys since this is turning into /fraud/ genral. Where can I buy needles? Not really wanting to order them online. I live in burgerland btw, will places like wallgreens just have the behind the counter?

I doubt fancy violin clycles off he probably blast and cruises

Use Milk Thistle on an oral only cycle
also , eat low fat yogurt everyday
lots of water
dont let peeps scare you off of a winny only cycle

Milk thistle is useless.
The only liver support that does anything is TUDCA.