Does getting buff help with confidence in terms of speaking to women without sperging the fuck out?

Does getting buff help with confidence in terms of speaking to women without sperging the fuck out?

please don't tell me you actually told her that shit

Takes practice. Even though my body has grown by normie standards my self confience didnt grow with it, im still dyel in my mind. It increased my confidence when women would actually start conversations with me, even more so in person. At first I acted like a retard but usually the girls seem to mind too much and since the ive just become more use to it. Usually if the girl is interested in you, especially in person and she ia checking you out, unless you say some total fedoralord shit they dont care too much what comes out of your mouth as long as you are friendly and talk about something semi-relevant.

To me getting the confidence to approach women is more difficult because I dont know how they feel about me at all and I feel more pressure to say something interesting. This too takes practice just being natural without being forced or fake.

Just my opinions senpai.

Sorry for typos. Phone.

No, you loser. I'm a cardiofag and you know what gives me confidence? My HEIGHT, FACE AND FRAME.

P.S. It's easy to spot gymcels who compensate for having no personality by pumping iron. Save yourself the embarrassment and learn how to appeal to women the right way.

>windows XP

this chat is so fucking bent and clearly just a girlfriend you fucking virgin

I didn't even own a cellphone until 2 years ago.

I don't need to immerse myself in this tech bullshit.

I know how to talk to people who aren't NPCs unlike you guys.

send a picture of her, she sounds fat af

hahahaha how's it going old man? you got the tech lingo down? I'll come over and show you how to google something.

Speaking with women doesn't depend on how fit you are, but lifting helps being more confident.
In my case, I started caring about my appearance some time after I started lifting.
So, if you look good you start being confident and you can talk to women easily but you don't have to lift a lot to look good

She's fat.

Bro it's like every other skill, practice makes perfect. Start conversations with every stranger you interact with each day, and before long your confidence in your conversational ability will increase.

What?

We're both in our mid-20s.

No.

Just remember, fatfucks: getting fit won't make up for your boring personalities and without HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME you'll look like you're desperately overcompensating anyway.

Don't waste your time on the Internet; learn how to speak to people instead of depending on animated pictures and 140 character tweets to tell you how to feel, you empty bozos.

Good luck losers

ugly crazy cat lady

>cat lady

worse than fat desu
still probably hella ugly as well

>bragging about that

top kek
and I thought your earlier posts were sad

When it's shown she isn't fat, the goalposts move to ugliness.

Even if I were to violate her privacy and show she looks strikingly great, the goalpost would just move again.

It's okay. This place is full of people who look like they hang out in porta potties judging and ask dumb questions to other clueless men because of two simple things:

1. They don't possess HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME

2. They never learned how to pick themselves up by the bootstraps.

Fat manchildren with your perpetual moping threads LOL. Enjoy your Tinder or whatever the hell it is you baldies do these days to invent ways to get rejected by girls.

Hopeless fat permavirgin manchildren. Sad!

tl;dr

You're a butthurt faggot. show your stupid essay to someone who cares loser

>Trying this hard to impress Internet people

This has been around fit for a while now my man

On the one or two days per year I'm actually in a bad mood, I'll know I can rely on inviting people to spend time around me instead of creating half the moping threads one would find in this hellhole's catalog, friendo. :^)

Your culture is nauseating, Veeky Forums. Stop multiplying the bitching all the time. I'm doing you manchildren the service of trying to bitchslapping the moping and the hunchbacks out of you.

I'll stop, but for goodness sake, if you can take one thing away: muh pumping iron won't ever make up for having manchildren hobbies and subhuman conversational ability, you silly neanderthals.

I part you all with a genuine good luck. Go ahead and TL;DR this and cop out like I know you will, manchildren. Sad!

I can relate to this image. What the hell do you say after that????

No one cares, you autistic faggot

>being this much of a tryhard

(You)

>Good thanks and you?
she started it user.
I like to think they were both just having a laugh

Ultimately your confidence comes from your own self perception. Do you think highly of yourself? If so, you'll assume others do too (and they most likely will). it doesn't matter how buff or ripped you are, if you're an insecure little bitch everybody can detect it and it won't do much for you. women also don't really care about muscle anywhere near as much as this board thinks. just having a bit above average is fine. the only thing being buff has to do with all this is if getting "buff" makes YOU more confident in YOU. if it does, then yes it should help you with speaking to women.

Welcome to/fit/ newfriend, pls leave

>Exclaims their vast amount of friends, with whom they can rely on
>Shits on perma virgins on Veeky Forums
These things do not go together.

Not to mention, you're clearly bitter about something.
If you're female, a Veeky Forums dude used you like a cum dumpster. If you're male, then you're a shell of what you wish you were, and take that anger out on other anons.

Kys, faggot. Everyone here is better than you.

Yes. The trick is you just stop caring what people think and say what you want. I say the dumbest shit to women and it surprisingly works.

want sum fuk?!

imo it makes women a little more receptive to you. if you're more attractive, then the girls are willing to give you more chances, time, and tolerate more of your shit.

does it help with confidence? eh.. a little

>XP
nigga what are you doing?
it's like you dont care if the north koreans can read your emails

>chubby arms
>angled pictures
Your definition of "not fat" is pretty loose, user. She's def a fatty to anyone who isn't desperate.

No, getting fit is a physical transformation, not a mental one
If anything it works counterproductieve because of the body dismorphia

>was fat and bullied during childhood
>low self esteem even after getting fit

how do you cure this

lots of revenge fucking

What if u hate ur self brah

Then you gotta stop hating yourself first, gotta figure that shit out yourself my dude

I've started using

>roses are red, violets are blue, [her name] is a qt, id like to do you

for some reason it seems to be a pretty good balance between cute/funny and sexual, even though i think id find it quite bizarre to receive.

anyway, i just got the response 'haha hello :)'

WHAT DO LADS