Why aren't you tan?

Why aren't you tan?

Pale = female

Did you know women find tan men more attractive?
Did you know pale skin is associated with feminity?

Attractive men are tan 9/10 times.

Why are palecucks not doing everything to be tan? Why aren't you on Melanotan II?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/fit/search/tripcode/!!2KENSXvSO6J/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm a mail carrier so I have no choice but to have a farmer tan throughout spring summer and fall. But I agree to this. Shows more muscle definition and the extra vitamin D has been shown to have a correlation with higher testosterone levels, if only marginally.

>making myself brown

Herschel pls

>Why aren't you on Melanotan II
kek

>racism

Wear sunscreen

I disagree.
Tan is for common plebs. Pale is sophisticated.

brad?

Where do you buy it from?

Cancer = death

Also; bombarding your skin with radiaton is always stupid.

northern euros turn orange when try to get a tan. its better to be pale than look like a baked chicken.

>reddit on Veeky Forums

Because my mother is a ginger and I'm cursed with very fair skin.
I sat out in the sun for 15 minutes one day in an attempt to get some kind of tan for the summer.
Just ended in being noticeably more red all over my body which has since returned to paleness

>tfw mixed with like 50 different races so I always look tan like pic related
>actually just a NEET who plays games all day and only leaves the house to lift

Luckily I'm a quarter Spanish (from Spain not mestizo mystery-meat land) so I'm able to tan, but I would otherwise be too pale for that I imagine. I just go running with my shirt off in the summer for easy tanning gains.

I find it hysterical that half of the basement dwellers on Veeky Forums think it's the 1800s and pale skin is "aristocratic" and the other half thinks that if you get a tan your race changes somehow.

>be greek
>skin paler than albino

>proud of being a mongrel subhuman
lol

>muh pure genes
Nice spooks faggot, ethnic ambiguity means I can blend in as local on any continent of the world
If there's anything worse than ethnosperging, it's e-statting for ethnosperging

whats the rest of your mud blood if you don't mind me asking?

Isn't it called tanned?

My family has a horrible history with melanoma so I'd rather not sit in one of the cancer machines or get exposed to the sun too long. Already had two slightly cancerous pigments removed, and my dad just got a bunch removed last week.

German.

>proud of being a rootless mystery-meat

>proud of being inbred

Not him, but in today's world nobody can truthfully claim that he's genetically "pure", we're all mixed to different extends.

This. Clinging to the past is stupid.
>muh warrior ancestors
Your ancestor's tribes are all dead. There are really few people who descend 100% from one tribe. Same with race.
It is a bit of a shame, but what can you do.

I'm a white European with regular caucasoid face features and light eyes, but my skin is quite swarthy for some reason, I'm much darker than my sisters, dunno why.

this is common

>picrelated, pure swede

pale = your ancestors came from a country without a lot a sunlight, you fucking moron

How did he become a sex symbol, I wonder?
Do you really think attraction has something to do with... say... personality? Character? Couldn´t possibly be!
What What

>cuck numale

>not a stupid nigger
>must be a inbred redneck hurrrrr

is that really all you got you faggot bitch?

Hah!

Look whos talking. The countries nearer the equator get less hours of sunlight than those in the temperate zones but people's skin is darker nearer the equator.
Fucking moran.

Less hours of sunlight but more sunlight throughout the year. There's a thing called winter, maybe you've heard of it.

He never was a sex symbol to anyone but your 14yo scene ass

im ashamed of my body and my gyno so i dont even go to a sauna when my friends do. Even though im bearmode now i still have puffy nips and that destroys my self esteem. Thank you for asking

>having shitty enough genes to become brown when tanned instead of glorious bronze
You were never white

I'm already black so my skin tone's perfect desu

>masculine
>shows gains
>hides signs of aging/acne
Feelsgoodman

Palelets are coping hard

you forgot
>indicates whom to shoot

Why the fuck would I want to be sin/cos?!?

>farmers tan
feels fucking bad. how do i fix this?

wanna trade?
i'm tan af and i hate it
i seem to have this permanent farmer tan

>Adie will never come back

Any other pics of this guy? Just curious haha

Im a quarter black and south hemisphere so I look quite tan and I'm always considered white by everyone. White people with light hair and tan are aesthetic as fuck, look up surfers for example. I can only complain about curly thigh hair desu

xdddd

When people see a tan muscular man
>"that's probably kali muscle or a chimp. Eh.. same thing"

When people see a pale muscular man
>"is that an advanced Humanoid Engineer? Wow, he must be strong and intelligent. He was made in God's image... oh thou Lord authors such creation.. must mortal man gaze up to such beauty? Must we pander in obscurity in the midst of such elegance and glory?"

Because I'm one step above an albino and if I'm outside in direct sunlight for 10 minutes I start to burn.

I dont give a shit. Im white as fucking fuck white someone can be. Im either red or white.

Still getting laid though. Fuck these fake tanned faggots

you're a fucking idiot, nobody thinks that.

I've seen him post here in the last month he just doesnt make threads

actually I fucking laughed. nice comeback bro

How do you get a safe tan?

Does eating carrots work?

What do grills think of a farmers tan?

MT2

>MT2
How do I get this and what are the dangers/risks of taking it?

If you're always that worried about risk and danger, you'll never make it anywhere, man.

Did you know that beyond ottermode most girls find the large muscular physique less appealing than skellys? Why should I care about how women view my body

You advocate against being informed?

>muh spooks

Do you let your woman sleep with whoever since fidelity is a spoon?

That pic is just convincing, he looks way better with JUST tanning. That's incredible, need to try that out.

>caring about what others think
never gonna make it

I like being pale, I think it looks good on me.
If you like being tan than great. Don't do it because women will like it though.

buy selftanner

The only right post in this thread

t.poopieskin

He still posts here every once in a while, talked to the guy like 2 months ago, very funny guy

I'm pale as fuck, and literally no one thinks that, you have to have a special kind of autism to think that. Also, women don't want godly males, they want badboys, so most thinks assigned as classical virtuosity don't have to do with the mind of a modern women.

>modernism killed virtú

I miss him :(

no I advocate taking informed risks

>tfw referee soccer
>do games in spring and summer/fall
>get farmers tan so bad that i literally have a white circle on my wrist from where my watch sits and my legs are three toned (pale under shorts, dark brown from a few inches above my knee to halfway down my calf, pale from calf to foot)

i can't fucking stress how much i love that guy's physique. the muscle looks so dense. it looks rock hard despite him not being fucking 4% bf.

Fucking lol

What happened to him? Ive off the Chan for a while. And where's board shorts? What about mastest?

Whether you get your tan from a booth or from the sun, you're risking cancer and are permanently aging your skin. Its just not worth the vein return

I have a sharp farmer's tan despite not working a day in my life because I'm from Texas.

>pure swede
naw

More like:
>When people see a pale muscular man
>Holy shit it's a racist/white supremacist/school shooter!

Lol what

desuarchive.org/fit/search/tripcode/!!2KENSXvSO6J/
I totally don't check every day.

I left too

last I saw he posted his cock
pretty joocy

>this is what americans actually believe
>this is what (((they))) want you to actually believe

This board should split off to Veeky Forums and /howtogetgf/

/thread
Pack it up boys

C O P E
O
P
E

>implying women aren't lying whores

Your mom got blacked.jpeg, into the oven I guess.

There was a /fit school shooter?

whiteness it about skin, eye colour, hair type and above all facial bone structure

Read the thread, bro.

WTF are these people?

Money and fame. Also his IDGAF persona.

I don't think any girls found him attractive for his body.

Black albinos

I'm too pale to tan, and there's no way I'm going to get a fucking spray-tan and be orange.

I'll just deal with paleness...

I know some girls who do spray-tan and they are not orange. Probably helps if you do it at a special shop and not at home.

I will try it this summer after uni. I'm very pale, bought some lotion that should help me tan faster. Goal to be like in the pic. But other issue is where I should tan. If I go near some beach/swim area there will be shit ton of people. I don't like people. Also want to tan my ass

Every major city has tiny beaches, some are private that you need to pay to access (keeps away plebs) and others are just not very pretty.

I go to one not far from my house that's basically abandoned. It's right next to a really rich neighborhood but those people prefer private beaches or the "cool" ones everyone goes to.

Most days it's just me and occasionally a group of weird Chinese ladies doing Tai-Chi or some shit.

Evolved