Wide hip problem

My shoulders width are average for my size, but my large hips make me look skinny. Is this a result of not eating enough for my body type or is it purely lack of upper body muscle development?

It's a result of bad genetics. Nothing you can really do about that. I guess you might look normal someday if you worked out your shoulders really big

I think it is some genetically predetermined trait, you cant do much, maybe focus on lats, shoulder development and suk sum dix

become a trap or dorian yates barn door back

Low test, high estrogen and awful genetics.

Either kill yourself or become a tranny OP

I saw someone post that having wide hips can be beneficial for deadlifting, any truth in this?

Absolutely none.

The photo is an exaggeration of what I have, its more similar to this

If you weigh under 160lbs, it is more than likely you just being skinny up top.
If you're 160-180lbs it could be a bit of both.

If you're over 180lbs and still feel like your hips are wide, then they probably are.

(all assuming average height)

>bad genetics
sure if you want to look like one of those faggots that romp around in a thong at body building shows. Wide hips means you are more stable with more weight on your back.

Work on your core and become a demigod.

The only thing you can do is training your lats, delts and obliques. Your only way is to aquire fridgemode

it will help you stimulate your partner while performing fellatio( no homo).

U look fat. U store fat in hips instead of gut

I'm 6ft 3 and 155pounds

Christ almighty.
Then you absolutely do not have wide hips.

At 6'3 you need to get to at least 190lbs and then check again.

I think my core is my weakest area

lol, the problem is I'm at college and I'm too lazy to cook food

Well then you only have yourself to blame for your failures.

nice gyno faggot

What core?

lmfao, so this is the
>6'3" master race
huh?

>lose fat
>gain muscle

The whole of it, abs, obliques and lower back

so steroids?

The difference is I can change my shape with eating more and lifting, you will always be a manlet.

No you can't, your hips and shoulders are bones

It's stupid to go off a weight like that. Someone who's 160 could still have a relatively high bf% and should lose fat. OP clearly has fat deposits around his hips

Are you stupid? Did I say skeletal structure? I said shape. With the right training I can bulk up my upper body to compensate for my wide wips.

It's more like this.