Why only 1x5 deadlift?

Why only 1x5 deadlift?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vjPiUulp2Dk
youtube.com/watch?v=F25fhUGPQoE
youtube.com/watch?v=2WkNVOUo-Io
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm pretty sure it explains why on the website. Now delete this thread.

do sets of 3 ramping up to a weight where you don't think you can do another set of three. thats the best option.

Because its enough to get stronger with.
It works.

Cuz doing high volume on squats and then same thing on deadlifts would destroy your cns and you would get injured or wouldnt progress at all. And squats are much better at beginner lvl

My legs already grew disproportionally while on this routine, adding more deadlifts would only make it worse.

Because SL is a program for weakasses
5x5 DL CMON

>5x5 DL

may aswell just do this instead

>I am weak and want to stay weak
Ok, but you don't have to post and make a fool of yourself

>5 sets of 5 reps with a viable working weight

yeah, good luck with that

snap city soon

m8 I dl more than you.

>Implying the only viable alternatives are 1x5 or 5x5
>What is 5/3/1 or basically any serious UL intermediate split
Can beginnerfags please stop posting?

youtube.com/watch?v=vjPiUulp2Dk

nah nigga this ain't even my final form my max PR 750

>you activated my trap card

not locked out

terrible form

>What is SLDL

le roiding insecure kneegrow face

This entire thread is about a begginer program you retard

Just started SL last week

How long should i stick to it before changing things up?

Are there any accessories Veeky Forums feels i should add, or should i wait loger before adding anything?

that's not a sldl

ALL ABOARD THE SNAPTRAIN

locking out takes tension of spinal erectors vs hold, if you didn't realize this was a working set and not even max... lmao

Sure thats why you didn't lock out :-)

youtube.com/watch?v=F25fhUGPQoE

>being this jelly

btw get mad'r I went on to hit 750, and now I'm gunna go hit 800 natty soon, or fuck it I might just hop on the jooce and rocket up to 1k in a couple years

>Not gotta goi fast

You had one job

Could you guys stop dick measuring and help a nigger out?

>natty
lol

oh damn my bad, plz show me your video of locking out 700lbs for reference, I want you to fucking remember that I specifically put 700lbs on the bar, not 695 or 705, and it went up ezpz, keep telling yourself you know more than me lil user, have fun working out today :^)

You're supposed to lift heaviest with DL while still keeping your spine intact.

Is he paralyzed?

Pls say yes

stick to it until you cant progress weekly anymore

protip: you should be increasing 5/2.5lbs on every lift every session or at least every week dude

Dont switch to some retarded brosplit or intermediate routine you'll just waste time. I did that and I wish I didnt. The point of SS/SL is to milk strengthgains as fast as you can for as long as you can

I powerlift and the volume on dl is fucking insane

So don't bother adding accessories?

Cheers lad. Yeah i'm upping every lift, only time I didn't was first bench press session because muh poor form and weak arms.

if youre just doing SL you could probally add chinups or pullups to the day where you are not doing rows

Is the next exercise dancing in an MC Hammer video? wtf with those pants man

had literally just got done doing over and hour of martial arts and fucking gf before hitting random birthday 700

nice natty gyno there you ugly fag

thanks
i've had it for a while

The fuck are those pants?

>roiding for this

lol

impressive man, nice shit.

But wtf are those pants.

I don't remember posting anything about doing steroids tho user

imo you looked best at 208

Still mirin tho

>being a frauder
fitting for a low IQ mulatto ethnicel

dunno I think I looked p.good around 230 semi lean

>sans gyno

the fact that you are convinced I am on steroids says my physique is so impressive you believe it's only achievable with gear, which is the opposite of the meme
>roiding for this

you must really have shit genetics because I am natty so we know who the real incel is and you are obviously stupid so we know who the low IQ is so lasty

>begone low IQ incel

>sans gyno
>this delusional

nice roidtits and 5/10 facial aesthetics mirin hard fammo

more like "why bench only once/twice a week"?
shit program that's why

Mulattoes have an IQ in the high 80s on average, it's just demographics, ethnicel

>mummy look at me and my roidgyno me 100% natty mongrel aesthetics
lol

>has gyno
>says others have shit genetics

Either you have shit genetics or are not natty. Which is it?

>Watch vid
>Go to uploaders account
>Uploaded videos
>See this

youtube.com/watch?v=2WkNVOUo-Io

the answer is you are the one with shit genetics user

you think this proves anything other than you being an ugly-average 5/10? Cope harder, you look like a black downie with the complementary fat white whale on your side.

What the fuck

said the frauding gynonigger when cornered

sad!

post pics

Can confirm, I accidentally did a 5x5 of deadlifts last weeks and my lower back is still fucked up. Really hoping I don't have a herniated disk.

I think I'm just going to switch over to being lean and doing calisthenics/functional workouts.

>Autism has reached levels we have never seen before

pics of your gyno are here: Frauding niglets getting toasty

pics of u

el oh el those droopy mantits

lol that still 23 posters

continue samefag tho

Honestly bros you come off a little insecure when you shit on BN

but then looking at the Veeky Forums facebook most of you are just dyel fucks

Form looks perfectly fine to me. These faggots just want to feel better about their perfect form 3pl8 DL

why did you turn white at 232lbs?

Cutting advice for a even bigger nig?

I'm 6,5 and 337 lbs down from 350 and the weight ain't dropping like it should be. I've been eating a shit ton of eggs and chicken and drinking nothing but water and the occasional Budweiser and diet Coke.

Ive been doing cardio sparingly but been lifting hard.... shouldn't I be losing more weight by now?

Forgot your trip

Gotta count the calories and eat below TDEE

>doesn't do program as described
>hurts himself
>wants to switch programs

wowee

BN, finally a big and strong mulatto I can use to power myself forward.

>occasional Budweiser
do keto, if you don't have any muscle try water fasting, but don't fuck up or you will die, if you don;t die you will lose gains so

>do keto

you almost literally can't fuck it up

Yeah absolutely

What do you look like now? The latest pic is nearly 4 years old now m8

I've been doing 5x5 DL twice a week along with 5x5 / 3x8 squats

So apparently after reading this thread that's a terrible idea? Should I switch to 1x5 DL twice a week?

Only been lifting for a year dyel here, btw

Hey, you see that fat log of stank doo doo you made on the floor over there? Yeah? Well I got news for you, buddy: You made it.

sure it does
>and it went up ezpz
sure it did

What do you mean by this?

I would try different accessory exercises and see which ones work for you. Once your knowledgeable in what exercises target what muscles then you can develop your own routine. I did SL for 6 months before I created my own routine for reference if that helps.

I'm assigning you responsibility for that piece of doo doo on the floor over there that we're all avoiding and trying not to think about. It was you breh.

Ok cool. Now answer the question

It doesn't, but I'm glad you posted so everyone can see a perfect example of an unhelpful faggot.

U can't make this shit up

>filename

what the fuck did i just saw?

Dude. Did this about 2 weeks ago. It's nothing like a herniated disc. Most likely you've irritated the lower back facet thingys. Have a weeks break and start low on the weight with squats and deadlifts

this dude just deadlifted 7 plates are you fucking serious?

>so butthurt his only argument is "post pics"
while I admit that it is effective at getting them to shit their pants, it doesn't change anything about yourself, lad

Keto is pretty fucking great if you want to lose weight, just be sure to have a caloric difference (I'd suggest something around 1500 but I don't know how hard it will be for you). Also helps with loose skin - I don't have any and I keto & cardio'd myself from like 320 to 180.

>perfectly fine
>hips shoot up like a rocket
>lower back hits a 90° angle
It's bad form, are you blind, a terrible lifter, or did you just turn off your trip?
It's an impressive lift nonetheless, it's just obviously not good form.

The fact that he's been depressed at times and shot up to obesity a few times now talks a lot about his mental stability. The manic bragging he has to do in every thread doesn't help either.

Also, he's an exemplary case for a frauder, as we have been telling to his gyno-physique for years. Bigorexia/substance abuse coupled with pathological lying. Doubt he'll make it past mid 30s.

I used to get same shit senpai. These poltards don't understand that other ethnicities are much higher test than the average white westerner. The modern western world is so passive. The men are passive. The arab world and african world are aggressive and more barbaric.That's why we are slowly conqueringcthe west now that the technology gap has narrowed severely worldwide. They are panicking and projecting their insecurities on you.

Great gains, solid and thick. Looking forward to seeing more of those sick gains, bro.

This

wait wait wait hold up boys

You're telling me this isnt the first time this dude has been posting his shit here.

>Being this retarded

Legit question..is 1x5 Deadlifts really enough? Would 2x5 not be better? Why is 5x5 bad?

>not doing 5/3/1/5

Bump

I see it. He also claims to strict press over 300 lbs, which is as much as Brian Alsruhe and not too far off from Klokov. Both of them obviously on something, with Alsruhe lifting for something like 14+ years and being a strongman.