Hi

Hi
I'm a 20 year old female who weighs 174lbs and is 5.5 tall. I hate my body more than anything else. I exercise dayly and I never eat sweets. I'm on the brink of trying diet pills or develope an eating disorder.
Any tips?

Picture:me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5F5o0a4p_3U
liamrosen.com/fitness.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eat less.
You eat too many calories.

Do you really exercise or do you do meme garbage ?

Read the sticky you fat sow, you're not a speshul snowflake so it'll work just as well on you.

learn how to eat.
get an actual workout plan
get some diet pills

Live by the sticky and then come back when you need attention and want us to mire

>top

Calculate your TDEE and use MyFitnessPal to track calories. Avoid anything with liquid calories cause they sneak up on you (juice, soft drinks, beer, milk), drink only coffee and water, both will help with reducing appetite, you'd be surprised how often feeling hungry is just dehydration. Don't fall for memes like juice cleansing or diet pills.

Go for walks. Go for long walks. If you have a gym membership start with a beginners program like starting strength and work some cardio into it.

Track your bodyweight numbers, have a goal weight and goal date and compare weekly where you should be. Safe guideline for weightloss if you want to avoid crashing is 1-1.5lbs/week. You'll see numbers change before you see changes in the mirror, tracking these numbers will prevent you from getting discouraged when you don't see dramatic changes after two weeks. And be ready for a journey. You didn't gain all this weight in 2 months, you aren't going to lose it in that time either.

Ignore everyone who tells you to read the sticky or reduce your calorie intake every day. Daily calorie restriction will hurt you more than it will help you. Watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=5F5o0a4p_3U

People like you need to be banned

>muh sticky

Fuck off.

>muh physics anamoly

Fuck off.

>speshul

kek

Sticky, whale.

Lower your carb intake.

Start off with a Keto 2 weeker to kick off the loss, then transition to a low carb, then 2 weeker, then introduce 1 cheat day a week.

Keto meal plan: for 2 weeks you will have 0 carbs, and I do mean 0....
- Meal 1: one scoop BCAAs with water, 3 egg white and one yolk, cup of black coffee with sugar free creamer if you must.
- Meal 2 mid morning: 2 table spoons of peanut butter and a protein isolate shake. Has to be isolate.
- Meal 3, noon: White meat (chicken breast, pork, white fish) and greens.
- Meal 4, mid afternoon: 2 table spoons peanut butter and protein isolate shake.
- Meal 5, dinner: red meat (lamb, beef, tuna, salmon) and greens

After 2 weeks you will have lost a lot of water weight and some fat. It's not very noticeable until the 2nd week when the ketosis is in full effect. It's hard for me, personally to moderate the peanut butter part, but keep it to 4 tablespoons a day.

After the 2 week Keto is done, keep the diet the same, except introduce carbs. 20g or less a day. 1/3 cup of brown rice with my mid day meh OR some oatmeal in the morning. That's it. Continue this for 2 more weeks.

So now you're 4 weeks in. You should be down 10-15 lbs depending on your calorie deficit, your body type, your exercise routine, etc. some women drop more. Introduce 1 cheat day a week. Meaning you're still meeting your calorie requirements but you're not concerned with protein, fat, or carbs. I make mine Friday or Saturday so I can still have fun. Continue for another 8 weeks. You'll be 12 weeks in and you'll have a good sense of what works for you specifically and what doesn't. I use my cheat days to test foods to incorporate into my daily diet.

The whole time you need 30 min of cardio 4 days a week plus 3 days of strength training a week.

Btw, don't weigh yourself daily. Weigh yourself mid day weekly only.

This is 100% good advice and I might actually do this. However...

This fat cow is fat because she has no dedication to keep herself fit. Do you really think she's going to do something this involved?

Dumbest shit I've heard all day. I lost 100lbs counting calories.

I also forgot. You can have one diet zero calorie beverage a day, all the water you want, and a glass of Metamucil before bed. Some people get a little bound up with Keto and the Metamucil will help, it's also good fiber anyway.

Read the sticky
>I exercise daily and I never eat sweets
Doesn't matter if you gulp a pound of bacon every meal.

>or develope an eating disorder.
You already have an eating disorder, fatty.

Whole food plant based diet. That shits the bomb to get confident again trust me

Why don't u post a picture where we can actually see what your body looks like instead of posting a stupid ass picture that show only ur legs u insecure fuck

Stop drinking sugary drinks, stop drinking starbucks, stop eating cheeseburgers. You're a woman eat like one

Use MFP to track intake.
You'd be surprised what foods have however many calories.

please read the sticky and then come back when you have more questions
liamrosen.com/fitness.html

How about you try counting calories instead, retard?

grats!