DNA test results came through

>DNA test results came through
>not sure if opportunity or genetics fucking me
>tfw genetically endurance athletes
>tfw endurance athletes are beta af

What do? Should I train in the 3-5 rep range from now on?

>low responder to dieting
>weight gain from saturated/unsaturated fat

Sooo, no keto for me?

The weak should fear the strong.

Oohhh which lab is this? I used athletigen

Also no, I will just outrun/out punch you while you get winded and fall down

>that high Neanderthal gene %

Subhuman

It's Athletigen, but from a while ago.

You should train in higher ranges actually.

1-5 = Power/explosiveness

Just out of curiosity, what's your ancestry?

redditor detected

>3.9% Neanderthal
>sprinter
Slayer
Shitskin nigger cope

Considering you're not going to be a professional athlete just do what you like

Neanderthal DNA separates Caucasoid/Asian high IQ humans from the other subhumans

>51% iberian
>3% sub saharan african

nigga you black

I mean I want to maximize my results... Because why not?

Why higher rep range? I thought my genes are already good with endurance shit. Also, I am Asian.

>implying
People who do well at weightlifting, shotput, sprints etc. are fucking shit at doing reps and will have marginal improvements.

Many low rep sub-maximal sets are ideal for this type. Example: CMS program by Bob Takano, not a single set higher than 4 repetitions.

I only have 248 Neanderthal variants, which is at the lower 85%

No wonder I'm retarded af

>time to sudoku

You won't respond to it at all.

Actually, you probably won't be able to get very bulky at all (I'm gonna guess you trend towards the skinny side) but you likely won't respond at all to training like or for example Sheiko, you'll just wear yourself down and have a hard time progressing.

Nah he is Hispanic, like from Spain tho

Or Cuba?

He's almost certainly from the Americas

Yup.

Pic related is the "bulkiest" I've been (my walking around weight is 20 lbs. less) And I find that if I miss a meal I would lose like 3 lbs. It was tough to put on weight and strength.

I tried grinding STR and barely benched more than 225 lbs, the trade off is I had to take points off Charisma

Gonna guess your reps are also very slow and grinding?

Either way, accept that you won't ever get that huge, focus on leanness and try doing programs that keep you higher than 5 reps at most times.

Juice is the great genetic equalizer. All that data will be useless when you start tren. Come with us and leave humanity behind! Embrace and honor your 2% Neanderthal genes!

>higher than 5 reps
Fine by me user, and thanks for the advice. I might start roiding, see if I could put on a bit more mass that way

That Sub-Saharan African is probably related to that 0.4% Ashkenazi. They're 2.9% African on average.

>equalizer

Even still, don't some people respond far better to gear than others?

There are limit for sure. It would help though

Wow someone needs to use these to make Top Trump cards

>tfw there is probably someone out there who is genetically the perfect/ultimate athlete but he decided to squander it for dumb fuck reasons