Can someone explain the difference between a "Chad" and a "slayer"?

Can someone explain the difference between a "Chad" and a "slayer"?

Chad is the type of guy that can go to a party choose a 9/10 women walk up to her chat her up and take her home.
Slayer is the kind of guy the 9/10 girls approach on their own. No effort required on slayers part.

Chad chads.
Slayer slay.

from left to right in op pic:
>faggot
>chad
>faggot

there's no slayer present there.

/thread

Recently, people who I've met will ask me shortly after meeting me "if I slay" and then make inquiries about my sex life, and who's the hottest girl I've bang

Does this mean I made it or am I being mocked?

This is poetry.

I've had girls routinely come up to parties and call me cute or when we grind try to bring me to the side of the dance floor to make out, with no initiation on my part

Am I a slayer Veeky Forums?

Now that I think, I don't think many of my friends have the same experience with grinding with girls at a party

>no mention of how attractive the girls are
>Am I a slayer Veeky Forums?
fucking kek.

Brat the guy who bully you in school thinking he was cool, he get laid when he was 16, that was the last time he had sex too and he smoke a pot because is "cool"

Chad is in college, clubs and partys fucking 7+/10 girls. He is like 6'0+, with nice hair with a 8/10 face.

Slayer is my pic a GOD, 10/10 girls fantasy about guys like this and it's what people who make videogames think when they are making a amazing hero or a character, is what greeks fantasy about a GOD, is what Homer imagine when he write the Odyssey, He don't need to know how to talk to have girls. A Slayer can be a 9/10 like Young Brad Pitt or Nick Bateman.
Gandy is the best example of what a 11/10 Slayer is: 6'3, taste, dark hair and blue eyes, god-tier facial aesthetics

Slayer is an even higher tier than Chad.

>could literally be aggressive fatties
Don't get ahead if yourself there bud.

Yes but slayer does not have the perfect life chad has. He has an average (aka draining) job and average friend circle that dwindles as he gets older. He also has to work hard for his muscles.

One is a term only used by online autists, the other is a term used by even worse online autists

Mostly this.

Additionally, Slayer has cash.

ITT: Virgins discuss their adolescent sexual power fantasies.

Slayers in real life look nothing like David Gandy. Slayers have a chip on their shoulder that most men simply don't have. It's like they NEED to get all the pussy. Most really good looking guys don't have that because they've gotten chicks way too easily their entire lives.

One slayer I knew was a 7/10 looks wise but had literally zero inhibition. He'd hit on every girl who caught his fancy and lots of girls did. He'd fuck the hottest girls in our college and some real bottom of the barrel skanks. He had sex the way most people masturbate. And he sure as fuck didn't just stand there looking hot like a male model. That's an Elliot Rodger fantasy that will never manifest in real life. It's like the autistic virgin yesterday posting that video of the girl orbiting him at the squat rack. No matter how much a girl likes you, you're almost always going to have to make the first move. And from there, it's your job to close the deal. Most guys lack this killer instinct.

I could write a book about the things Veeky Forums doesn't know about girls but the thing I'd put at the very top of that list is that GIRLS WAIT FOR A GUY THEY LIKE TO ASK THEM OUT. Yes, they just stand there smiling like morons and playing with their hair when they like a guy.

But wait. I still haven't answered OP's question.

>Can someone explain the difference between a "Chad" and a "slayer"?
A Chad is a man with high social status within his microcosm of society, e.g. the high school football MVP. Status is a key component of Sexual Market Value (SMV). A Slayer is a man who has leveraged his SMV into actually getting laid with large swaths of women. This is universally accomplished by aggressively pursuing women with zero fear of rejection and treating the whole thing like a numbers game.

Note: A high school or college Chad may be a complete zero in the real world. Or they may become a software millionaire like Jay here.

if my eyes went blind, I would smile for I have seen the beauty

A Slayer is a Chad with a high-earning job.

Where would someone like a tier 1 operator fit on the spectrum?

a Seagal type?

show your tits or your boypuss. no straight man would type that.

>open image
>literally couldn't breathe for a second
all hail Lord Gandhi the unmoggable, GOD of aesthetics

Chad is the most powerful ultimate form. Slayer is the even more powerfully powerful super-ultimate form that was introduced in the second season.

he gets cucked by jody while he's deployed
unless he's mike vining of course

What happens when you go even further beyond?

This is a slayer.

gandy is a fucking slayer.

See

Cope, Gandhi is ascended

>aesthetic
>nicely dressed
>good job
>gay
Yup, checks all the Veeky Forumsizen boxes

Only one has ever reached this level. He is known as reviewbrah

if you're pic related, you got a nice head but a pencil neck

so maybe it's a 50/50

> gay

Just lol. Whenever a cuck sees an aesthetic man slaying, the first reaction of the cuck is to call him 'gay" or a "douchebag". Typical subhuman.

Chad has slept with over a hundred women. Slayer has slept with over two hundred women.

Gandy, in an interview, says he's only dated 3 women.

get this lookism/misc shit out of here
let me fucking cope you niggers

He's only dated three women but probably banged 300.

The lookism invasion of the fitness forums is really interesting. First, it took over the misc, now it has taken over Veeky Forums.

>gayboom.ru

Sounds like he is a romantic who has experienced real love and not is a sociopath fucking anything that moves to brag about about how many meaningless fucks he's had on the internet. Good for him

COPE.

His eye area is more masculine than the bug eyes you possess.

Here ya go.

dating =/= sleeping

and how autistic do you have to be to think that media personality like gandy would tell everyone he's slept with a lot of woman? he needs to maintain his public image of classy guy (although having lots of sex is not trashy for guy but tell that to the public).

That's why he's ascended, he's so insanely validated and worshiped that he literally has transcended the need for sex and further validation entirely, he doesn't need it, he's a real and true overman, it comes with being unmoggable.
Go ER buddy boyo

Chad is the guy that bullied you in high school, got tons of pussy, played on the football team, and ends up at the end of life either washing cars or making it. All depends on the type of Chad.

Slayer is the guy that stepped in for you when you got bullied, slayer all the pussy Chad slayed before Chad got it, and not only has a 10/10 face/body, but also a 10/10 personality, which is part of what makes him a Slayer.

You won't find a pic of what a true Slayer is, because the imagination is what describes them best. Tall, strong, leaders, morally strong, naturally outgoing and successful, and intelligent. They are basically what Chad is, but with morals, intelligence, and assured success built on their own merits.

Pic not related. But Chuck looks aight.

Rose Blackis unironically a chad

There is none, Chad is supposed to be the ultimate slayer, he's the high school jock that succeeded in life and became a CEO $10k/day.
The worst thing about this forced PSL meme is people using slayer as a pronoun case in point, sounds autistic as fuck

damn, get you deformed minds together, fitizens. I hope that one day you will get: it's not just about the looks

You gotta admit he's got weird pecs though. Looks like those weird dudes who get pec implants instead of lifting.

>GIRLS WAIT FOR A GUY THEY LIKE TO ASK THEM OUT. Yes, they just stand there smiling like morons and playing with their hair when they like a guy

this is annoying as fuck

>Slayer
Slayers are only concerned with banging women. They can be sk8ers, rock stars, even chads, or anything in between, so long as they bang lots of women and are very attractive. They do not need a large social group, but can't be considered outcasts or awkward. Can be the "strong and silent"

>chads
There is a particular lifestyle associated with Chad. A good definition in Veeky Forums terms is a "normie slayer". Just a normie, who gets lots of poon. And has advanced experience of other normie traits, like socially.

9/10 girls don't go up to slayers and openly call them "cute" they spill their spaghetti around them just like guys do around 10/10 women

you are probably very good looking but (obviously) autistic hence the "cute"

All these complex definitions.

Slayers are just Chads with dark hair and light eyes.

Is this guy on the left a Chad or a Slayer?

I'm honestly confused.

If that is you then you are a pretty dude no homo.

He's proof that thicc necc is where it's at.

too short to be slayer

Jesus man incels make some cringey shit.

Lol I had a fatty once approach me when I smiled at them by accident. And when they started grinding on me, I told them to fuck off

They're 7s and usually I've gotten with the qt3.14 blondes because I love blondes

That actor is literally gay user.

? nigga im not the guy who posted a pic. that faggot you are posting is a fucking twink. You are obviously less than 13 years old. Post Justin Bieber next.

oh wow this pic is all white guys when IRL 6/10 black dudes are fucking whoever they want

really makes me think

really makes me think

kek, black dudes only fuck black women.
Dont get meme'd by the BBC jew, unless you're literally 9/10 Jamal you're less sought after than an average white guy.

Sorry to burst your bubble

What's the name of the guy who is moderetly good look and gets laid by hotties on the reg?

better looking than he thinks he is man or over rates the women he gets with man

>putting your life on the line for corporate and political interests

Cuck tier. Really: have a look at what tier 1 operators do after retirement. They arent cool as fuck guys with great lives, they just become complete nobodies with typical jobs and typical wives

it is not the amount of women he fucked... it is the quality of women he attracts

Gandy could fuck anyone... anyone

The only difference is how autistic you're willing to get

like a good looking putin lmao

start lifting tho bud and you will slay

>Chad=sage mode
>Slayer=(Yang nine tails chakra mode + sage mode)^senjutsu
There is a tier above this, called "Six Paths Sage Mode", but this mode can only be gifted by the descendants of the Gods themselves.

chris hemsworth is basically a typical chad. i know chads with masculine slit like eyes and eyebrows similar to him.

but with chris hemsworth status as an actor, it pushes him up to slayer status.

Chris Hemsworth = slayer
Liam Hemsworth = chad
Luke Hemsworth = normie

>masculine slit like eyes

you mean squinting?

cope, it's BONES

>implying he say the true
There is millions of pics of Gandy on clubs and partys, he own 2 fucking Benz (one AMG), don't you think he go to a bar and ask to go to a motel and fuck any girl at the club? When he go to London there are girls waiting in the airport like he is a singer but he is just goodlooking, just imagine Gandy with the fame of Justin Bieber

>Luke Hemsworth
> normie

his looks could put him up to chad status, he has a thick neck, broad frame, and is an actor. he is up in chad status

That's true, but that pecs are somewhat aesthetics, it goes with that weird look Gandy had. I think rectangle pecs don't go with him.

any pics of him when he was younger, like 20s?

he looks like he could be my dad

He looked like an angel cast down heaven when he was younger.

>this is what PSLers actually believe
Bones are why they don't look like shit while squinting.

Slayer is a shitty new buzzword, ignore it

Chad is Chad and he's at the top

shitskin deathnic cope, it is literally the what a human with a properly grown face is supposed to look like in a neutral state. You just have hideous bulging bug eyes because your face is melted due to mouthbreathing and bottle feeding buddy boyo

this cope is getting pathetic, jsut go ER already or shut the fuck up and LDAR

There's a ceiling for the common Chad. People who get too high on their looks in high school can become people with no talent and no effort to work hard.

A good looking high school student who pulls in ladies is not a CEO.

agreed. coping gets thrown a lot around here, but the retard you are replying to is coping HARD

damn, if only i was an inch or two taller, could have lived on ez mode

>that jaw
>that corrected eye area
>that bizygomatic w
>that compact midface
>that wide palate
Slayer Tbh

you're all retarded thats a russian model

The normie examples are pretty bad. It goes from under average straight to God tier.

Normies are sub "average", around 80% of all humans are 4/10 or less.

And those guys are not god tier you easily impressed bluepill philistine, they're light years away from the next category and mere humans.

I look nearly identical to him. A fuckbuddy of mine found him and says I look like him and a bunch of other girls agree too

I am Russian also and I honestly thought that was a photo of me the first time I saw it

post pics or its not true.

that dude is very good looking and i doubt either of you look similiar

>needing the validation of the autistic neckbeard virgins on a sengalese auto repair forum

I've had plenty of people comment on my looks before. I've overheard random people in dining hall point to me and say that "He looks like someone who would be a CEO." Nurses call me cute whenever I go to an appointment. People introduce me as the "good looking guy."

No need to hate

yet you still seek validation on an imageboard.

somethings not adding up you ugly fuck post a pic for a reality check

>I've overheard random people in dining hall point to me and say that "He looks like someone who would be a CEO."
thanks for the giggle m8

Their conversation was fairly autistic. One was talking about how he wanted to run a startup and his friend was telling him he doesn't look like a CEO and could therefore never be one.

u mad bruh?? xD

He should play superman in a movie

>this is annoying as fuck

nah, it's how humans work, how we're supposed to work
only became a 'problem' in recent times when feminist cunts started heavily shaming boys for showing interest or even hitting on girls

come on man thats all his got dont put him down like that.