COOKING THREAD

My dining hall is ass and I live in an apartment with a kitchen and fridge. Anyone have some good Veeky Forums cooking infographics or should I just follow Scooby's meal plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/5nbmA
fitfood.imgur.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have a bunch of photos and recipes and shit, but:
1) do you really want to learn how to cook?
2) will you keep the kitchen clean? (I realised that if I don't, then I never cook)
3) have you read the sticky?

>do you really want to learn how to cook?
yes
>will you keep the kitchen clean?
yes
>have you read the sticky?
n-no but I've been lurking for almost two years

>n-no but I've been lurking for almost two years

t-two scoops per scoop?

Read the sticky because you will learn everything you need to know about nutrition at this point.

This should get you started, user.

imgur.com/a/5nbmA

Let's get this thread started!!!!

>all day on low
Don't know about your machines, but my breast is done after maybe 3.5hrs on low

yeah, /thread. I'm stopping the dump because I never saved this link, it has all the recipes in it.

Fit Autists are the reason why chicken breast is 7.00 a pound and boneless pork chops are 3.00 a pound.

If you aren't a Muhammadan or a kike, eat pork.

what shithole do you live in? i get chicken breasts for $2/lb all day erry day

NYC

Ayy same user

I need to learn to cook this summer because my dining halls are closed

PLEASE. SEND. HELP.

i really want to make chicken teriyaki but the healthy recipe ingredients are way too much

Good advice

if you can afford a slowcooker + rice maker you can make a ton of good food in your dorm room
add in a toaster over and/or hotplate and you could cook every meal in your dorm

Good thread desu

up, more infographics please

This is a worksafe board.

As a nude artist, that pic was work safe for me

Thank you, user. Starting my first cut soon and this will be very useful.

Just made this.

Fit generally really sucks at cooking, so here's something you faggots won't screw up. Get chicken breasts (with skin). Put them in for an hour at 350 with whatever spices you desire. You can not possibly fuck this up. You can also throw some brussell sprouts or potatoes in with it as well, as those require extremely little prep.

idk why you fags get chicken breasts.

Get the whole chicken. Then cook it in the skin. Then take the skin off at the end (mostly, unless its grass feed).

Then use the carcass to make BONE BROTH which is amazing for gains, gut health, mental health and joints.

Anons I'm about to go to the store today and buy stuff to cook tomorrow

I've never cooked before. I'm not even sure if I know how to boil water.

What should I get at the supermarket and what should I cook tomorrow?

I would like to not burn down the place. Thanks in advance

Tried these, and they're kinda' gross.

Try making crock pot pulled chicken. You can do this on the stovetop with a bit pot on low as well. I don't have a cool infographic for it, but here's my recipe:

6 chicken breasts
2 tbspn cumin
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
4 tbsp paprika
4 tbsp chili powder
1/2 clove garlic crushed
salt to taste
pepper to taste
red pepper flakes
1 diced red onion
quick shake of oregano
1/4 cup brown sugar

Throw it all in the pot and simmer it for 3 hours or so. I'll sometimes get fancy and add Worcestershire sauce, and I pair it with rice or potatoes. It's easy and you'll have plenty of leftovers for the week.

also interested

I physically gagged

I can smell it just by imagining it

just made these, theyre pretty good

MORE

i always trip out at American poly's. I'm poly from NZ and there's huge differences between us and the ones in Aus, an even bigger difference between us and the ones in the States.

Get a job faggot.

Eat plain chicken until then for motivation.

is your slow cooker only 25% full or something? I do at least 6 hours with it 75% full.

Just tried these with cinnamon and vanilla extract fucking GOAT. thanks for the recipe senpai.

Don't even bother going to the store if you don't already have a list prepared. Fucking google "meal prep"

also interested

help a NEET out

Thats a great beginner infograph. I know my shit but it gives perspective on base ingredients. Thanks

slow cooking white meat chicken is a surefire way to make sure its dry and tasteless

use thighs in the crock pot

You have no idea what you're talking about. I have made this and similar recipes many times and the chicken practically falls apart on the fork. it cooks in tomato sauce, dude.

Cook nothing but veg for a week. It'll teach you how to season, how to cook and how to plate properly with very little margin for error unless you like eating bland tasting rabbit food.

Once you have the basics learn taste profiles/balances of popular dishes and spice combinations.

Then start doing your own thing. As a good rule of thumb, 1 meat + 1 grain + 2 veg + sauce or seasoning = good meal

This saved my life when I was bulking on chicken and rice

fitfood.imgur.com/
imgur.com/a/5nbmA
there are duplicates between these 2 but still lots of good stuff

I use this simple as hell.

same

NEETS GTFO

Made this for lunch today. It was delicious, brehs. Ignore the calories and macros in the pic though, I don't know how that guy figured it.

the best way I've found to cook these is to just buy them thin sliced and then cut them into smaller, bite size pieces, then fry them on a pan.

but im rich and retired

I'd recommend cook from frozen chicken. In UK Tesco do 2kg for a £5. Helps me cause I'm lazy with defrosting, easy access to high protein food.