Become involved with high quality good girl

>become involved with high quality good girl
>months go by
>find out she's lazy, demanding, shallow, dumb, and insecure
>lose interest

this has happened to me dozens of time since becoming Veeky Forums. 100% of all girls I've been with.

is this the type
Veeky Forumsizens naturally attract, or are all girls like this?

Imagine what a loser she thinks you are now. Welcome to life. Now you see why most marriages fail. People change and are always very different than at the beginning of a relationship.

The more you get to know a person the more you see how flawed they are. Even very attractive successful people are full of flaws. You can live with this or just enjoy your own company which isnt a bad thing at all

All girls are like that. You just have to choose to be gay to be happy. The only problem is that you lose the ability to pass on your genetics. This is why ancient Greece was the best culture; you could fuck and hang out with all that quality boi pussi and then procreate with some bitch at home you barely see. Imagine going to the Panhellenic games and every is naked with a layer of olive oil on them. The crowd gathered around in a display of fitness to the gods and the crowd is all males who understand the glory of masculinity.

>she's lazy, demanding, shallow, dumb, and insecure
you described like 90% of all women

Can you look inside and honestly ask yourself if you might be the problem. Maybe it isn't all girls but just how you interact with them. Maybe a small internal shift in your mindset is all you need to add depth in all of your relationships. What do you think?

How do i get the top 10%? I already go for girls that appear smart and have their shit together, but it always turns out I'm wrong

Only flaw really is that I don't want to fuck dudes.

>Maybe a small internal shift in your mindset
Go on

you're gay as fuck bro

no, they're not all like that. most of the relationships you're in won't amount to anything. this is called dating. it's normal

>you lose the ability to pass on your genetics.

No you don't.

t. homo

To start ask yourself what you can do for them. Give without expecting anything back. It sounds stupid at first because you only have so much time, money, etc... it also sounds like a fucking scripture ifk. But when you do you get so much more in return and that starts to build depth in all your relationships

>find out she's lazy, demanding, shallow, dumb, and insecure
>this has happened to me dozens of time
They obviously weren't high quality to begin with; you suck at judging someone's character.

this.

Thank you for stating the obvious, you must be very smart for a 10 year old

>Give without expecting anything back.

This is really terrible advice. Men, women, adult, child, it doesn't matter. Giving without condition does nothing but make them feel entitled to more of it in the future. It makes for impossible and even hellish conditions.

give without expecting immediate returns is the more accurate way to think of it

and by immediate returns, I'm talking a year or more. think of it as an investment, or like liftan. anything good takes time and change is slow

>Meets women at clubs or on tinder

>Surprised they are basically dead inside

lel

It goes both ways. Girls will have to ask this question themselves as well. Cant do all the work dud. Its 50/50

>being this naive as to how to contribute and foster meaningful and good relationships
>always tit for tat for everything in life
will Veeky Forumslets ever ascend?

Reality happens to relationships over time, brometheus. Sometimes it's shit, sometimes it's great.
You'll learn to identify red flags as you date more, or you'll become pessimistic, whatever you're into.
Just don't let this experience make you drag your feet. Remember that you at least enjoyed your time with her for a while and you'll date again.
For now focus on your goals, stay hydrated, get plenty of rest and nutrients, and go lift.

>>become involved with high quality good girl
found your mistake

>and by immediate returns, I'm talking a year or more
>waiting more than a year for POTENTIAL returns

Fuck this guy OP he's a complete moron

>Months later I found out she's not high quality
What exactly was your definition of high quality girl? I imagine you were going purely off physical attractiveness.

I've had similar results.

>meet girl with decent career, passion for her hobbies, responsible habits
>find out she's an absolutely massive entitled cunt, always wants more despite having lots, blames the world for her failures, has been spinning her wheels with the same hobbies for 10+ years and only participates in them to keep up appearances, refuses to try anything new, is petty and spiteful and lazy

oh and the ringer, in every case

>no interest in fitness despite complaining about poor body image

I'm starting to think that career women are actually all just rotten cunts and the 50s mentality was right.

Kill yourself faggot

You dont need to. Just forget the jew story that women are the same level as you as human beings and should be treated as equals, instead put them back on their place, of mere devices of reproduction. Your bros will become your true companions in life and you'll be fulfilled

This happened to me.
>Very motivated
>Clean and work out everyday
>See daughter born and it gave me PTSD
>Instead of outgoing and fun I become shy and pathetic
>3 years later the house is complete shit and my wife leaves with both of our kids
>Enough of a shock to snap me back into outgoing and fun
>Its too late

So yeah. Went from chad to neckbeard playing games all the time. During the relationship. Now for entertainment its shitposting and gym. Instead of ARK 10-16 hours a day and leaving work to play a game.
>pic related we use to play ARK together next to each other

PTSD from the birth of your child? the fuck is wrong with you

Well all those gore threads from /b/ a few years back didn't prepare me. I watched the little shit come out and the vagina rip. It was basically a blood bath and she almost died. Tried to keep cool and be edgy by walking past the placenta and saying "that'd make a nice steak" but I still broke down in the end.

why the fuck would you watch the birth of your child? before the western world lost the great war not one man watched his wife giving birth out of free will.