How do I stop smoking meme drug and go back to Veeky Forums ?

How do I stop smoking meme drug and go back to Veeky Forums ?

I had a period where I quit all bad stuff and went kinda Veeky Forums with eating healthy and going to gym regulary but lately since I got a job I just dont have the time and energy and all I want to do in my free time is sit at home and fuck around on the computer instead of going out and doing something useful and improving myself

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depressive_realism
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depersonalization_disorder
youtube.com/watch?v=vpX051fZrps
philosophynow.org/issues/45/The_Last_Messiah
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4552130/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice tits

I used to enjoy weed but I started getting terrible anxiety from it a few months ago, had to quit cold turkey and I feel like my head is still fucked from it
I feel like im a spectator of my own life, it's difficult to explain but Ive been feeling like shit ever since
at least it made me quit cold turkey

C cup?

That is the sorriest looking weed I have ever seen

i did this once when i started doing sports and eating healthy but i kinda got back to it daily now so how do i quit again i dont have the motivation

just quit, I was on the same path and all I got was more and more anxiety
eventually you will not be able to be happy without weed because your brain chemistry will be all fucked up
if you get high every time you do something that brings you joy such as video games or music, you wont be able to enjoy it without the THC
I wish I had never smoked

Sorry but you have made yourself retarded for life. Basically it drops 9 iq points off your total. It turns a white man into a beaner, a beaner into a nigger.

>not loading a fat bowl after working out
>Letting it control you
Never gonna make it

pot head tits right there

if you're gonna smoke do it only after you work out as a reward/sedative

Smoking doesn't make you lazy. You're just being lazy.

I smoke almost every night and read while listening to music and its a great time. My diet is still great and I'm hitting the gym 5 times a week.

Plus there are studies that suggest THC usage slows brain aging.

THAT TITTY

show up to the gym high, just switch to vaping wax

There are also studies such as me noticing all my stoner friends turned into morons and losers after high school.

2 scoops of self control
2 scoops of sticking to your promises
2 scoops of fuck you there's no magic shortcut

THIS IS A BLUE BOARD!!!!!!!!

Your friends were probably morons and losers before smoking. Come on dude, don't use that shitty female bullshit logic. You're a man, take responsibility for your own shit.

This is called depersonalization. Welcome to the club m8. Had that shit for a long time, it sucks.

I've been off weed for a long time and I'm mostly fine. It did fuck me up during my late teens though.

racism is so exhausting...

how did you cure it ?

POT GIVES YOU GYNO
O
T

G
I
V
E
S

Y
O
U

G
Y
N
O

I'm not that other dude but to be fair it definitely decreases motivation. It fucks with your dopamine levels. Of course it's possible to be a productive stoner if you have self control but it truly affects motivation on a scientific level. And this is coming from a former stoner

dunno m8, but if you figure it out pls let me know
>tfw literally smoked >1000 """last joints""" over the last 4 years
I've just given up on quitting, and basically everything else

tits or gtfo

quints of truth

Does pic relates feel familiar?

I got over it through giving it time + not obsessing over it (hard though)
Also staying away from the environments I used to get high in, those friends places, etc.

How are you holding up? I remember driving at night made me dissociate big time, it was nuts.

Look up depersonalization/derealization to understand it better, but don't get obsessed with reading about it like I did. Realize that it will pass, but might take time. Also try to minimize booze and drugs. Sleep is also super important.

>Noticing things is female behavior

Being this ducking retarded is stoner behavior.

>phoneposter
opinion discarded

Yes, that picture describes it pretty well .

I also think I'm falling into depression and it's fucking with my head even more because I analyze every situation from a "derealized" point of view"

I have a very pessimistic outlook on life and on every single situation I'm in, whenever I'm feeling better I can't help but think about "later" (i.e when I'm feeling like shit)

I'm 99% sure that the derealization was cannabis induced because I remember having a very bad anxiety/panic attack a few weeks ago after smoking a joint, I was on a 1month break and was overly stressed out with finals. I decided to take a break and smoke a joint and It put me into a very bad state that I havnt been able to get out of, even after completely quitting weed

I sleep 12h+ a day and wake up exhausted, I have absolutely no motivation to do anything else than the occasional cardio (which seems to worsen the dissociation, but the endorphins makes me feel good for a short time)

you're not alone bro, i feel the exact same feeling. clean for a month now, hoping time will solve it

I've had that for a while too, that pic is decently relevant to me but I just have this feeling that nothing is as raw anymore and im not really experiencing things. like when i was a kid or just younger i felt so engaged in things or situations and now it's like this lifeless feeling or something, weird stuff

Preach

thanks man, It feels good knowing that other people out there feel the same

> i felt so engaged in things or situations and now it's like this lifeless feeling

this is spot on, I can never feel engaged in whatever I do, my mind always wanders onto pessimistic outcomes and thoughts and It drives me nuts because I know that it's all in my head, but I cant control it
thinking about not thinking about it just worsen the situation even more if that makes sense... its a vicious circle

Gyno?

we'll make it bro. with time and gains, it'll be alright

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depressive_realism

Could that be it ?

Nope. I've always been very optimistic, and rarely depressive.

Read en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depersonalization_disorder

Remember, Just because you have the symptoms to fit the disorder, doesn't mean you cant get normal again.

I've read about it in the past because I remember having a short episode of derealization a few years ago after a bad trip on weed, it eventually stopped because I quit weed for several years after that

But recently It felt like it was 10x times as intense as the last time,

youtube.com/watch?v=vpX051fZrps

This guy sums it up perfectly

Another "side effect" that I feel is that every social interaction feels completely fake and pointless to me, I can't even feel love from my parents even though they havnt changed their attitude towards me, it makes absolutely no sense and it angers me that I have no one to talk to without feeling this way,

sorry if this doesnt make sense but english is not my main language

I've watched that channel as well, I remember it being like he was describing me.

You make sense, and I've felt the exact same things.

I don't know about you but I'm 22 soon, and I'm doing much better now. The times around 18-19 were the worst. IDK if age has anything to do with it though.

But I feel you man. I've been through those episodes of talking to loved ones and feeling like nothing's real, nothing matters, etc.

Thinking about it I'd say u don't feel quite like I did before depersonalization, but i don't feel the distress now.

I'm 20 and I'm fairly sure that age does have something to do with it : I've never been anxious in my life, only recently I've started getting those horrible anxiety attacks ever since I've graduated university a month ago (I got in at 17y.o)

The derealization seems to worsen every time I think about the future and what path my life is headed on, but graduating was definitely a stepping stone

Makes sense, my first episode was when I finished school at 16yo (never touched drugs/booze). Big life changes I guess.

what do you think about quitting all stimulants including coffee ?

Coffee made me more prone to dissociate in social situations, so worth a shot.

However, Phenylpiracetam seemed to help me. Might want to read a bit about it.

Eat clean. Keep exercising. Drink a lot of water., and try to see a psychologist. I had the same thing happen to me after smoking the biggest dab of my life my 3rd semester of college.

I felt like my life was a video game on tv, and the "real" me was just sitting down using the controller, looking at "myself".

For basically about a year after my vision would get hazy at random times, like there was a bunch of TV static in front of me. I'd also blink and see bright colorful trails. It was very hard to think, it felt like my brain was just fried.

Also, it's hard to explain, but if I looked at something too closely, it would turn into a kaleidoscope. If I stared too close to an object with a clear pattern, it would become a fractal and start getting infinitely smaller. I'd almost get a panic attack when this happened.

Basically I'd steer clear of drugs and alcohol for at least a full year. Nothing seemed to help me but letting time pass and getting used to it. Once I got used to it and accepted it could be a part of my life forever, it's like it slowly started to fade away.

It's been three years now and the only residual effect is that I get a slight twitch in my eye every now and then.

Dude same. I actually loved weed right up until dissociatives changed the whole game and drove me literally crazy for six months or so. I just started feeling like a person again maybe three weeks ago?

All of you dissociationbros should read this text, available online. philosophynow.org/issues/45/The_Last_Messiah

I found it when I was at the peak of my depersonalization and it was like someone accessed my mind, it is crazy. I highly urge you to read it.

Pic related

>nigger thinks its human

That was incredible; thanks for sharing bro. I feel like this pretty much sums the worst of my anxieties.

Wow!!! So Edgy

return 2 reddit

>science and statistics are exhausting
yeah, to a nigger

>retard thinks it's funny

>reddit is posting on Veeky Forums again

Yo just keep smoking weed and buy some good shoes and short shorts and go distance run. My whole xc team does it in college. I suppose i only vape it but same diff

>get high before lifting
>is this my third or fourth rep?
>was that my second or third set?
life is suffering

>Dumbfucks who can't control taking drugs.

I smoke weed maybe once every 2 months usually after doing some exams when I can chill out. No problem at all and no negative effects.

Y'all motherfuckers need enlightenment.

Replace weed consumption with meditation. It will help you learn to connect with the sensations of your body and moment to moment experience. You will learn that there is no viewer viewing the world, but that you are the world. This is the cure you seek.

Its great for running because you are way more interested in it

*combine weed consumption with meditation.

The first step to any successful high is to NOT get couched. Get high and run. Get high and clean the house. Make the uninteresting things nicer. Weed saved my distance running career.

Glad to help

I'm not so sure. I've meditated on and off for a long time, and sometimes it could even increase the symptoms. As I said I'm better now, and meditating is clearly beneficial now. I'm trying to make it a daily habit as we speak.

Weed is pretty based.

I am bulking like a madman and after I'm full for the evening and can't eat another bite I simply smoke some of that shit and eat down whatever extra I prepared.

you only need to eat 300-400cal over your energy expenditure for the day to grow. Anything beyond that will make you fat.

Tho I do remember fondly the times smoking up gave me a voracious appetite.

>this but sober
i am beyond you earthlings

iktfb

This. I started to see my life from outsiders perspective and god knows I did not like what I saw. Stopped cold turkey.

I had the same experience. Smoking weed is all fun. Then it will start to fuck your shit up.

I had this as well. I'm worried I'm permanently fucked up from it honestly.

Yeah same here; I used to be an avid smoker until one day I combined LSD and cannabis. After that, I began experiencing some serious depersonalization and anxiety every time I smoked. I had paranoid delusions that I was dead, probably related to being a hypochondriac. The remedy was obvious, quit meme drug and start practicing some meditation and mindfulness. You can Google that shit to find resources; if you have to self-discipline to exercise, this should be no problem. It gets better over time. Just keep on living sober and eventually the depersonlization will fade away. What also helped was hanging out with my friends & family more. I find that other people really help anchor me back to reality.

Good luck, user.

Post workout routine

>draw a hot bath with Epson salt
>wrap a fat blunt
>turn on lesbian naked wrestling

I'll smoke and edge myself until the water gets cold.

Pretty cash

B L U E
O
A
R
D

Just lmfao.

fuck man, I had (have mb a bit still) the same thing
me and my friends did acid a few times, and we smoked pretty regularly for about 5 months, and my anxiety basically got worse and worse
I did not really notice at first, then kinda tried to ignore the feelings
When I decided to cut down on smoking and everything, I decided to do one last trip alone
It culminated in me being convinced I was dead during the trip, thinking I had choked on some pills or smth else, I couldn't remember what I had taken at all
I stopped everything after that, about two months ago, and I'm feeling way better
I'm meditating, but not as regularly as I should, so I'm trying to stay more regular
also, most of my close friends smoke all the time, so at times I don't really feel like hanging with them, not so much because I want to smoke, because this has almost completely gone away, but because in a way, it reminds me of a very weird period of my life
yeah, this came out a bit longer than I thought

>combined LSD and cannabis
Fucking goon, smoking weed wile on other drugs is like drinking water wile your drunk, it's just something that you do.

/thread

Here is how I did it.
I started my stopping coffee and drinking green tea instead. I also set a limit : two cups a day and be aware that the body takes about 8 hours to get rid of the theine.

Theine is released slower than caffeine so the high is lower. By decreasing the high, we decrease the depth of the dopamine crash afterwards.

Now I don't feel the need to get high after work. I started lifting again and the anxiety has significantly reduced. Also, my brain and lungs feel much better.

Weed really is a shitty drug turning people into brain dead anxious wrecks.

I am pretty sure weed triggered some schozophrenia or shit for me. My mind feels foggy and its only gotten worse. I have trouble speaking and completely unrelated shit comes out of my mouth apart from the constant stuttering. Not to mention that I can't even pay attention to anything anymore. Maybe its a brain tumor.

Get Piracetam ASAP, it reverses the memory and cognitive deficits caused by cannabis use and replaces the depleted levels of Glucose in the brain, normalizing brain metabolism and getting you back to normal.
Works incredibly well, I used to get the same problem as you guys and it would last for months, now after a Hash binge i usually take Piracetam for a week straight and i'm back to normal again.
I've quit this shit though.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4552130/

I don't want to risk fucking up my brain even more

>Piracetam has no DIN in Canada, and thus cannot be sold but can be imported for personal use in Canada.[31]

Oh well.

I'm genuinely sorry about that gyno.

>haha it doesn't control me bro
>I just smoke every single day

Confusing correlation and causation is pretty ditzy shit, guy.

its fucking boring just quit?
I smoked it today then just gave away half my stash cause it doesnt do anything but make you stupid. It's a drug only for betas or celebration

>this is me while I work on my thesis, translation gigs and papers for college
Get on my level, pleb.

so is having a population of super mutants committing massive amounts of crime while bitching moaning and demanding handouts

Holy shit nice tits bitch boy

>HEY EVERYONE OP HAS LITERAL TITS

B-But what if you want bara tiddies?

wahh wahh wahh
every heavy user started off like you
you could become an addict if you keep it up long enough
I used to do it occasionally
15+years of this and at some point 2 months becomes 2 weeks, then everyday, then several times a day.

and then you can't seem to function properly without it, meaning you can have an outrage if you stop smoking since it keeps you sedated normally and snap at someone and possibly get thrown into jail or injure someone.

its a good drug to do occasionally but don't make it a habit for too long.

SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY

Does Veeky Forums know how to do a single fucking thing in moderation? Why is everything all or nothing with this board?

>all these people who have the wrong brain chemistry for drugs

I feel for you bros.
I can take molly anymore cos it makes me shit.
Honestly im kinda grant ful that i did fuck with drugs in my early 20s cos i probs couldnt do that shit now.

lol retard

this.
If you can't control yourself stop smoking but also note that you probably can't control yourself regardless of being high or not. The issue is deep than dude weed lmao.