How to boost testo levels guys?

how to boost testo levels guys?

wjhat are good supplements, routines, things to know?

for example I found out that its testo that is responsible for those 5am spikes in clarity and awareness that you get if you pull an all-nighter.

I suppose fucking a girl is also a good boost, but unfortunately thats out of question too for now.

>trying to nofap
>restricting self to blue boards
>this pic
>imagining myself there with these women
>muhdick
god damn it.

LOL

most moar pics PLEASE BE A SET

nofap is the dumbest shit ive heard.

Fapping once a week is the GOAT. Peak test assured

by injecting testosterone

literally any other answer is a meme

my folder is just a big bunch of randomly saved shit, I dont think there is a set, will try to find more tho. have you tried reversing?

this

>me masturbating on the water

Cut your fat, build lean muscle, start doing windsprints daily, get fats in your diet, don't drink milk, only drink water, cold showers in the morning, 8 hours of restful sleep, go to bed early, wake up early, find time to talk to beautiful women whereever you are, STOP JACKING OFF, and do anything you can to make sure you aren't sitting around more than you need to. Growing a beard also gives you the appearance of maturity.

>Growing a beard also gives you the appearance of maturity.
faggot detected

>Nitpicking hipster trash
You're the one who was thinking of it. Return to your containment board ggot

>getting mad at the internet
how's high school?

Dont worry, you will find out yourself when you get old enough to go. Whats grade school like these days?

>no u
baka desu senpai

Her nipples are so tiny

thanks, I deem this valuable with the exception of nofap. nofap is nonscientific nonsense to me.

and Id grow a beard if I could, the only thing thats growing is my hitler stache. cant be fucked with that, I want a hipster beard