>/fat/ generals are for fat members of Veeky Forums who want to:
>Lose weight
>Get a more Veeky Forums body by lifting weights and doing cardio
>ask other fat anons for advice and give moral support
If you're new:
>Read the Sticky

>pretend to ignore all the "read the sticky" fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (you will need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
tdeecalculator.net/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
>myfitnesspal.com/
>myfitnesspal.com/mobile/android
>myfitnesspal.com/mobile/iphone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j5-yKhDd64s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post your starting, current and goal weight here

mines
SW 130kg
CW 110kg
GW 70kg

SW 92kg
CW 75kg
GW 55kg

I'm 5'4''

I've been stuck at 75 for two weeks. Pls help.

Holy shit, a new fat wojak. I fucking love it, m80s

Nice work man. Keep at it!

Start: 100 kg
Current: 91~kg
Goal: 85~ kg

Hopefully, I'll be 90ish kg by my weigh in this Sunday. That's honestly a big milestone for me.

lower daily calories

160 lbs.
156 lbs.
140 lbs.

Shit gets hard senpai

You're gonna make it brah.

I have been - MFP reccomends 1300 a day and I usually end the day with 400-600 underneath that.

SW 125kg
CW 123kg
GW 80kg

>starting
>current
>goal
180, or 160 if I still look like shit in another 20 pounds.

Then exercise more.

Also, are you measuring your food with a scale?

SC 115kg
CW 79kg
GW 70kg

At 185cm I want to be skinny af then explode my muscles with test.

Will do. Currently only bike about 5km a day because of work. Just got my first decently paying job so I can afford gym.

And yes, if I make it myself

>2 weeks ago could only run 3/4 of the track
>Yesterday ran 3 tracks without stopping

I can feel it

Have you tried measuring your waist/wherever you've got problem areas? Sometimes you don't see improvement on the scales, but it can be seen elsewhere.

thanks man. appreciate it.

It feels like running gains come really quickly but I FUCKING hate running.

>At this point man, try some weightlifting or at least body weight exercises.

thesis just had a new issue arise setting me back quite a bit. mixed feeling between binging on all the food in my house or not eating anything because im so stressed and anxious.

last week I walked less than 8km/day, slower and it felt rough. Today I walked 11km faster than I walked 8km last week.

Anyone have any experience with these squishy fat marble like things? I seem to have them under my belly fat, and it's been rather pronounced the entire day.

Any idea what this might be? Should i be concerned or something?

GO SEE A FUCKING DOCTOR

At best they're calcified masses (likely fat).

Remember your goal my man. It's gonna be hard at times but that's what separates the fatties from the ripped.

>bend over and look at self in mirror from side
>can see back muscle line
>can see ab muscle line
>can see fat fucking gut hanging over

:(

just keep saying to myself 'think of the abs" over and over and its helping but Im really frustrated right now. stupid lab said they could run the test back in march and now saying cant. I fucking hate the absent mindedness of scientists.

Just run

I should but it sucks running in Cali.

Shit man what's the test for?

oh shit really?

there's no pain or any other physical symptoms for me. I only feel these fat marbles when I dig into my belly flesh

treadmill? I'm not fond of treadmills though. I like running outside more

enhanced oil recovery with CO2. they point blank in person said they can do it np now theyre all confused and saying they cant do it. same guy too btw.

Yeah I like running outside too. Oh well.

SW 93kg
CW 72kg
GW 65kg
181cm

I have 0 idea what you just said lol. Mind giving me a quick rundown

Shit is not normal.

Could be benign, could kill you if you put it off.

Go see a doctor.

SW 92kg
CW 83.4kg (4 months in)
GW 76kg

180cm @ 24 y/o

crude oil comes in light and heavy flavors. light flows nicely, heavy doesnt. Im taking a heavy crude and adding CO2 to it, in the hope that it goes from heavy to light(er) oil by mixing with CO2 reducing density and viscosity. this has been done with other oil reservoirs so I wanted to see if I could do it with my particular reservoir. taking heavy crude and making it lighter will allow for more recovery, therefore more money made.

SW: 300 lbs
CW: 285 lbs
GW: 170 lbs

I'm proud of you user, keep it up, keep it off.

SW: 198lbs, 90kg @ 25-30%bf
CW: 174.8lbs, 79.5kg @ 15-16%bf
GW: 160lbs, 73kg @ 10-11%bf

SW 84kg
CW 74.8kg
GW 70Kg

Imperial units
Start : uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh at least 230

Current: 210 plus or minus a few

Goal : not certain if feasible or what I'll want but aiming for 190

Last year
>210lbs
>Roll out of bed ten minutes before bus leaves every morning
>Rarely shower
>don't wear makeup
>don't care about my skin so constantly peeling and pimply
>low energy, sleep 12-14 hours every night
>have the time to sleep so much because no friends
>no fashion sense, wear the same clothes every day

Now
>165lbs
>got a decently paying job
>skin care routine
>light makeup every day because i feel like i'm worth it
>get 8 hours a night
>befriended people at work, invited to things now
>had to get new wardrobe because weight loss so now i look halfway decent

Weird how confidence can change your entire life. Looking back I realize I hit all the symptoms of depression but I didn't feel like my life was worth fixing so I didn't do anything about it.

sorry for being sappy, but i feel good in a way i've never have. I wish there was a way for delusional fatties to experience what weight loss feels like just for one day, so they know what they are missing.

Glad to hear you're doing better now m80. Keep doing good shit. I honestly felt better about my future reading this.

I wanna lose weight both for my health and to look more attractive. Hopefully if i'm more comfortable in my own skin and clothes then I can be better around women and find some high quality ladies.

Good work user.

Im still on my weight loss progress but I feel very confident. I can walk around among people, looking fat and ugly but I still feel confident. Now I feel like I have a decent life ahead and I can achieve things. I too used to be depressed and I didnt care about myself

>tfw knocked knees
>tfw will never be able to wear tight clothing without looking deformed

This was a fucking gay post bro stop wearing makeup

which one? I have the middle one but it's not that noticeable. My thighs always 100% touch when I walk

I think I have enough willpower to get fat and then drop the act two years later.

forgot the fuckin pic lmao

Sure.
Why don't you just use the chance to workout and bulk? You can get a high bf% but also sweet gains.

That wouldn't give me the whole "fat fuck" experience.

I have a hard time believing you're going to waste years of time for literally no reason but alright dude.

according to some calculator, I just burned 500 calories by walking 5 kilometers. Could that be real? Im 178cm/124kg

Sounds about right.

holy jesus I have walked about 9 kilometers today. Havent counted calories but I have eaten so little I doubt I ate more than 1200 kcal.

You weigh about the same as me (I'm 2 inches taller though) so I know how easy it is to burn calories as a fatass.

It's just eating a lot.

How long did it take, just curious?

With the intent to gain weight and then lose it.
You're literally wasting your time. You could eat a lot and life a lot, and you'd make great gains. Then when you do cut you'd look good.

But you're going to eat a lot for no reason. Why are you even on this board?

Not really sure, half of it was in a high traffic central area so there're alot of streets I needed to cross and traffic lights and shit like that. I walked 4.5km this morning and it took me 60 minutes

Knock knees only means one thing you idiot

I have the middle one. I can't put my feet together without moving one of my legs back. I've resorted to wearing unflattering baggy clothes because I'm insecure about it. Wish I could fix it but I guess it's what I get for not putting the fork down.

SW 112 kg
CW 95 kg
GW 85 kg

So I get to be fat and then convert it all into muscle?

Yes, you do right now, as someone who isn't fat. You lose willpower the fatter you get. Your body becomes accustomed to it, and it LIKES the fat. You'll literally develop mental issues. Fat people are mentally ill.

For the first time in 10 years!

S U B 2 0 0
U
B

I'm gonna make it!

If you're lifting while eating yes. You can bulk and obtain your fatness as well as muscle. You need to eat big to get big, muscle wise.
If you just get fat and then start lifting, you're screwing yourself over. It doesn't work that way.

>tfw 15lbs from sub 200 club
Gratz man. I also haven't been below 200lbs for about 10 years.

Keep at it, exercise is the best cure for depression.

Nice man, mirin'. Am 31, graduated high school at 16, probably the last time I was sub 200. 276 down from 330 today.

I don't really see it in my belly, but I've gone from a 46 waist jeans to 38. Feels real fuckin good wearing pants that I haven't worn in like 7 years.

[[SICK CUNT INTENSIFIES]]

gratz man. Im just smudge from below 180 and it never feels old or bad breaking down a new decade.

183 cm
SW 97kg
CW 73kg
GW - probably already passed it but I gotta lose the fat and rebuild properly

Same guy at 60-something and 84 kg, just goes to show only losing weight won't make you look good.

SW 302lb
CW 234.2lb
GW 190lb

Got a weigh in this weekend. Hoping to be in the 220s. We're all gonna make it bros

SW 273
CW 255
GW 165-170

I mean, i would rather look slim than be a lardass at 120kg to be honest mate

SW 120
CW 106
GW 80

But I still get the being fat experience?

SW 230lb
CW 230lb
GW 170lb

I'm short btw

84kg
80kg
whenever i look good

SW 97 - sept 2016
CW 77 - now
GW 65 - soon™
i was down to 73, then birthdays happened and now im back at 77

nice job nigga. we have the same weight scale lol

SW 75kg
CW 69kg
GW 50kg
150cm

SW:408 lbs
CW:315
GW:250

SW 225 American freedom units of weight measure
CW 180 patriotic burger pounds
GW 170? just gonna go until I love the way I look

Congrats, keep it up!

SW 241 lbs
CW 181 lbs
GW 120 lbs
Only 60 more pounds to go

>no point in buying new clothes because still kinda fat
>stuck being a baggy-monster for even more months

61kgs
78kgs
105kgs

shrink clothes in washing machine

I know it's pathetic, but this video helped me alot with my addiction to soda and unhealthy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=j5-yKhDd64s

I still am struggling whenever i see soda but i'm not touching that shit ever again because once i take a sip i'm literally back at it again just throwing unhealthy shit down my hole..

ah used to love that tune in 2010

You could always pick up a couple of things from goodwill/ charity shops to tide yourself over.

Yes, you will. Your bodyfat% will still be high but you wont be wasting your time entirely.
Just permabulking.

this shits annoying and clogs up threads

SW: 83kg
CW: 68-75kg, scale is out of batteries
GW: 52kg

Been to the gym every day for a week, feels good man. Doing some slow improvement with weightlifting too.

What's your best snatch?

sames. I have some clothes I wore when I was 40 kilos lighter but none of them fit me now. I cant even put on my old jeans, they get stuck before kneels. I have to wear baggy "clothes" for about 4-6 months.

I wear my 2XL shirts still.

I fit in to a large now.