EC/ECA Stack

Does anyone have experience with ephedrine + caffeine + asperine?
Is this a meme? Is asperine essential?
Any tips/suggestions are appreciated

I did just EC stack for a month or so, felt great all the time, appetite was really suppressed, got really cut, stopped because I got heart palpitations.
I still get heart palpitations and this was 2-3 years ago

Aspirin will make you bruise easier and doesn't help the stack.

ec is good for cutting and i enjoy it, but i wouldnt do it too long term cos i started relying on it to feel awake and it kind of got me high to the point where i couldnt concentrate on anything whatsoever or get any work done
ec stack, then smoke a bowl, then have sex, then have a cigarette is p much the greatest endorphins of all time tho

how much weight did you lose?
What was your caloric deficit?

The aspirin is more for roiders looking to avoid blood clots. EC is all you need. Generally I take 200mg caffeine in the morning and before my lift I take my preworkout and take the ephedrine when I'm done (while the caffiene is still active in my system) because I've been told that ephedrine taken prior to a workout is potentially unsafe.
Also the biggest advantage to the EC stack is appetite suppression, it won't magically make you shred weight if your diet isn't in line.

I read that it also increases BMR. Is this bullshit?

Marginally so, like ~100-200kcal/day as it raises your heartrate

lol my god volleyball girls what are u doing

only in America

word.
burning the candles at both ends

It's Argentina

It works. It definitely does, but there are some negative side effects--most noticeable is it makes you more impulsive. SO after a long while, the behavioral effects are contradictory to the behavior and discipline you need on a cut.
So, I would say, make sure your diet and routine is on point, otherwise you are setting yourself up for failure.
You also have to tug your cock like a horse just to be able to cum. Sex isn't as enjoyable.

I'm cutting 15 days on EC and then 15 days off. Currently at day 6, it's great but fuck, i really can't sleep anymore and i'm shaking all day.

is there something to replace to c with? After a long EC stack my stomach started reacting to eph

>that number 2 girl
Hnnnng. Perfect fucking ass

thanks for clearing that up. here's a muscly qt for ya

BRAAAAAAAAP
poot

Bruh you should check the doubled risk of heart disease and attack.

Im on 24mg Ephedrine HCL and 200 mg twice a day. I cant sleep for shit either and I pissed off easily. Hopefully this shit is working

Good lord number 2 is amazing!

11 all the way lawd

ephedrine made me very irritable and quick to anger. Not in a high-T good way, just in a "fuck this, fuck that" reactive kind of way.

probably the worst stimulant, no wonder it's still legal OTC.