ARE GLOVES FOR PUSSIES?

ARE GLOVES FOR PUSSIES?

Very much so

/thread

Yes
why else would I wear them

ye

/thread

my gym has retarded dumbbells where the grip texture is really rough on half on them. I can see why people would use them for dumb stuff like that

yes

the only rippetoe video worth watching is the one where he tells you how to not hold a barbell like a retard

the weights movein my hands and even though i have callouses on them it stillrips skin off. Do i man up and just hope it stops or should i buy some?

>ehh user you look b-big, want to come to my house?
>eww what is that on your hands?!

I hate how in certain gyms no one wears gloves because they don't want to be the only guy with gloves but now they end up being bigger pussies because they don't wear them because of what other people think so people who don't wear gloves are the BIGGEST PUSSIES.

Gloves are okay just make sure they match your purse.

Make sure to use nail polish with those

Fpbp

It doesn't matter to show your sexuality, is like a earing

t. homosexual

Ive literally had girls tell me its hot that my hands are rough, usually something along the lines of "I like a man who works with his hands"

If you want to use them, use them. No one actually cares if you do or don't, despite what people on the chonz might say.

>"I like a man who works with his hands"

poor people?

Can confirm. One of my friends made fun of me because my hands have lost their gruff, due to having to wear protective gear for work.

it'll be rich girls in love with the fantasy of fucking a poor working man who happens to 10/10 aesthetic

If this kind of stuff bothers you, you're probably an autist.

This meme has spread to real life, anybody wearing gloves at the gym knows people are sniggering behind their backs. It's part of the culture now.

Only time gloves are acceptable is when you're deadlifting 500+ pounds and even still your sexuality is still in question

>it'll be rich girls in love with the fantasy of fucking a poor working man who happens to 10/10 aesthetic

I'm poor working class white trash with 9/10 prettyboy face except autistic, where do I meet rich girls?

>9/10

If you wanna give smooth handjobs to your boyfriend then go ahead

i'm poor working class white trash with 7/10 face if i knew i wouldn't be on fit

I wanna give a smooth handjob to myself. Fapping is hard with fucked up hands

ugh that disgusting yellow shit, wash your fucking hand retard.

lotion exist for a reason
smooths your hands while you tug one out

The gym manager at the gym that i go to purposely made the dumbells and barbells much rougher than they are, idk how he did it but they look like miniture spikes.

Also the newbies always end up cutting up their ahirs the first time, and alot end up quiting, in this case i can see why people use gloves incuding myself.

Scratchy scratchy

>lifting heavier than normies
>judging sexuality based on use of gym equipment
Insecure much?

If you want to keep giving your dad smooth handy then keep on using them lololol.

I fucking love that shit

never bothered me, I don't know why some "men" can't handle a little scratch on their skin

>Pfft look at that fag wearing gloves
>Takes off gloves
>Content in the fact he's no longer a fag even while hands look like The Thing mid transformation

>Pfft look at this pussy who doesn't want to work in the coal mine
>Applies to mining position
>Content in the fact he's no longer a pussy even while dying of black lung

>Pfft look at this queer who doesn't want to fight in the war
>Joins up
>Content in the fact he's no longer a queer even while bleeding out in the mud

It's pretty ingenious now that you think about it. You can get men to do all kinds of stupid and gay shit just by calling them pussies.

No, be safe.

Yeah most of the time although I really do hate picking off calluses

/thread

I swear by these.

>don't wear gloves to make them tough
>apply lotion so they aren't dry and flaking

It's like you don't even want to have soft and strong hands. Are you people really this autistic?

YES!!!!!!! AARRRRGHHHH RAWWWWRRRR FUUUUUUCCCCCCCKCKCKCKCKCK AERAWRAWRAWSR!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111 AHAHAHAHAHAHAH HE WAYERS HAND PUSSIES>!!!!!!!

I wear them because my girlfriend likes my hands soft.

Fpbp

Newsflash, you ARE the girlfriend

this one time i got tempted to start wearing them after getting this weird rash on my hands for a couple of months

i mean, we put towels down on the machines and benches and whatnot, why aren't we bothered grabbing the handles and bars with everyone's fucking sweaty grime and dried jizz all over?

I'm gonna start wearing them on back day, most of my issue is just that day

I started wearing gloves after watching three people walk out of the bathroom without washing their hands, and go straight back to lifting.

>ARE GLOVES FOR PUSSIES?
No, they're for your hands.

This.

>not owning your own battle scars

I like touching my calluses and nibbing at them from time to time.

Lifting without doing a martial art is a bigger bitch move desu, it just transforms you from a bitch to a big bitch

i wear them because sometimes they use tin in the metal and it burns my flesh.

This, taking a nice bite of callus is better than sex

No they're for hands

I only use them for pull ups. My callouses get twisted and hurt when I do pull ups. Other than that I don't bother.

Just do whatever blows your hair back. Who gives a shit what people think.

Yes
Pussy
Learn how to hold the bar correctly
WTF? Nobody who deadlifts 500+ wears gloves
I'm guessing your forearms are what, 9" around?
Chalk. Use it.

i hold the bar on top of the calluses instead of under them, try that

you're not holding the bar right if you have calluses on your pinkie