If i do this everyday and eat clean what will i look like?

Feel free to post pics

like my sides right now
they got some exercise but nothing impressive

fair. Im real busy lately and don't have time to use a gym but i have a pull-up bar and this is the best i could come up with. Guess i'll have to take what i can get until i free up some time

Your workout is okay, but you made a large error in doing the same number of reps per set every day. You need to do as many reps as you can, or 75% of your limit. 2 X F. Also, don't do sit-ups. Replace sit-ups with leg raises, because leg raises are better and sit-ups are bad for your spine. Also, don't neglect your legs, heart and lungs. Start doing cardio, and maybe add some squats and then progress to pistol squats.

Trips of truth

At least add in bodyweight squats OP, you homo, you can do them unironically everywhere.

Go easy on the volume there. Don't want to over-train.

I hope that's just a warmup OP

I'd go with 2 sets of 5 on the pullups as 2 sets of 10 pullups is overtraining

This

You're going to burn yourself out with that much volume in your routine OP

You would look practically the same as you do now

These guys are right. 12 sets a day? This is a recipe for burnout and failure

You need to add
>L-sit progression
>Dips
>Pistol squat progression
>Lunges
>Calf raises and reverse calf raises
>Plank progression
and as said, don't do sit ups. Do leg raises instead.

This is a joke, right? Either go to a gym or don't even waste your time doing this shit.

Your push-up volume is way too low. You obviously haven't trained before if you think you're going to do 4 full sets of 10 pullups/chinups, or make significant gains with only 40 pushups. Do all of your sets till failure. Your pushup to pullup ratio should be something like 3 to 1 or 4 to 1.

Also, you should do squats. If you're going for bodyweight once-per-day style training, then bodyweights squats are great. Just be sure to do a lot of them.

Pistol squats fuck your knees up something fierce. Better to just join a fucking gym and do proper barbell squats. Or do goblet squats with dumbbells at home. But don't do pistols.

There's no difference in load on your knee between a bodyweight pistol squat and squatting 2x your bodyweight with a barbell. As long as form is good, pistol squats are fine.

nice warmup where are the lifts?

Pistols can be dangerous if you don't approach them properly, like all movements. When developed appropriately, they contribute to knee and ankle stability, which helps prevent injury.

This isn't a workout but you will see some gains if you are a noob.

Ditch the sit-ups and just do more ab roller. Seriously the wheel will do much more for you than sit ups.

Wtf is this a joke? Cite sources because I do pullups every day almost and have been for a number of years.

Add OHP

Replace sit-ups with hanging leg raises

Also do squats.

Guys it's fuckin calisthenics. The loads being lifted are in no way intense, you could literally do this everyday and given you eat and sleep enough you'll be totally fine.

Somebody redpill me on pistol squats, Ive never heard of them before and Google is giving me a bunch or variations.

Im using home gym equipment and havent been able to figure out how to fit in a squat rack. My leg days are super weak so Id love to add them to my routine if theyre comparable to actual barbell squats

Listen to these guys m8. I'd honestly cut the volume in half and do it only 3x a week if I were you

pls help

You're overtraining

welcome to NO GAINS town

Nothing wrong with bodyweight exercises. Maybe consider buying some resistance bands or something so you can have some sort of progression.

Also legs.

>If i do this everyday and eat clean what will i look like?

I'd ease it down on the volume or else you'll only be able to do that routine twice a week