Sips

Post em + your favorite exercise

>pull ups

I've only tried zero ultra, the standard green one and the mean bean ice coffeee

Skull crushers

Bench press baby

L M A O 3 P L 8 2 0 1 8
S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

>spamming monster products for free
is this some new level of irony?

>new

>drinking this shit

enjoy cancer

>not drinking this shit
enjoy virginity

bench press - finally managed to do 5 x 3 with 1 pl8 after 1 month of gymming out!

I started with 40kg 6 x 3

Favorite exercise is dumbbell press.
I had my first normal sip yesterday for the memes, and today I was craving one really bad. Is this how addictions start?

Zero Ultra + probably dips or dumbell OHP (whatever it's called)

>tfw can't into sips because pre workout mix with it would probably give me a heart attack

Yeah, not a good idea. Did half a can of sips plus my regular pre workout and had some slight heart arythmia just now

You are like a baby

WATCH THIS

sip for me brothers the kiosk at my office is fucking out

>not keeping an emergency sip stash at work

>dips or dumbell OHP
>whatever it's called

these are your average sip boys ladies and gentleman, stop drinking the carbonated jew now

2 scoopz of my mix has over about 300mg of caffeine, and more than enough b vitamins, sips would push it too far, I even cut out drinking coffee period.

What's a good preworkout?

Sips, ya dingus. Why do you think it's a Veeky Forums meme?

I got some shit ones from poland from an ex, but the best I've ever had was called 'Hot Blood'. That was before DMAA got banned tho.

I've been enjoying sips as a beverage during gaming sessions. Sipping before and after gym might rack up too much cost for a student like me.

My system atm is Preworkout mix before gym and sips after.

Should I go cold-turkey, cut my caffeine tolerance and get on pure sips as a preworkout?

I'm using memestar because it's about the best I can get locally. not too bad at $15ish a can, it's also blended with creatine. I do feel a kick when I use it.

That's exactly what I did. Stopped the powdered PWO cold turkey, started sipping before lifting. During the semester I'll usually sip in the morning too, but during the summer now it's only before lifting. Might do some tea on rest days, but I try to go without caffeine to keep the tolerance low.

Rich pajamas preworkouts are good, are you looking for increased endurance, high stimulant content, or a pump inducer?

Monster Ultra Violet and dumbbell bench press and pull ups.

I don't drink sips before going to the gym since I work out at night. I take synthetic ketones as a pre-workout.

these