Reracking weights is for pussies

I honestly don't see why I should. I have a very busy schedule and simply don't care to waste time on it. Plus I pay like 40 bucks for my membership, so it's the staff's task in my opinion. I also like when theres plates already on the bar or when there's a premade curlbar, saving me time, so what make people think others don't like it aswell? It mit look messy but c'mon, it's practical. Also, there's always that one dude who reracks everything trying to earn goodboy points from female staff, someone will always do it for you eventually. To this day I had noone give me shit for it IRL, and if I sensed an attempt from some skinny faggot, a quick stare of death silenced them.

Does Veeky Forums rerack?

I rerack between sets, but there usually isn't much left on the floor. My gym has signs up saying if you leave anything over 20kg on the floor, you get a warning. If you get warned too much you will be asked to leave.

Nice bait, but yeah, only 15 year old retards with ADD don't rerack

1/10 bait

>uk gym full of pakis
>they literally just dump their dumbells at the foot of their bench (as loudly as possible it seems) and walk away. EVERY TIME

I don't get it. Is paki culture that there is always someone there to clean up after them?

I rerack and wipe down equipment with the provided sanitation wipes. Come at me, idgaf.

I'd wipe down the equipment in the gym if literally ANYONE ELSE did, but no one does, so I'm not going to be the only autist germophobe doing that shit.

pakis don't clean up... look at that shit they live in...

Mate don't risk that shit.
I got a skin infection in the gym that resulted in a really bad reaction and getting backne the likes that the worst roider would be proud of.

Friendo, if I see you don't rerack, I will tell you to.

you're a disgusting animal.

Right so what happens when u find one dumbbell then spend the rest of your session searching for the other one

Try, son.

alpha low inibition slayer Tbh

I'm autistic so I'll properly reorganize all the plates on the rack I'm using. The holders all have the numbers for the weights that should go on them but you got neanderthals putting 10lb plates behind 4 45lb plates. Drives me up a wall. The minimum I expect of someone is to rerack all weights and at least try to keep the same weight plate on a holder or even just make sure you put the lighter plates in front of the heavier ones.

if it's a mess when i get there, i don't bother racking it when i leave
if i leave a mess (ie 3+ sets of DBs or something), i'll rack it
if someone even so much as looks at me as i'm finishing, i use it as an excuse to leave the weights there

stay mad

let's be honest user, unless you work there you wouldn't say shit to anyone who isn't racking the weights

>I also like when theres plates already on the bar or when there's a premade curlbar, saving me time,

So do you not bother setting your own weights for your workout? You just use whatever weight the last guy happend to leave on the bar?

It must be interesting tracking your progress.

I rerack fuckwad's loose gear as I stare them down. I really like it when they struggle with the weight and I handle it like it's 5lbs.

Shitting in the toilet is for pussies.

I honestly don't see why I should. I have a very busy schedule and simply don't care to waste time on it. Plus I pay like 40 bucks for my meal, so it's the staff's task in my opinion. I also like when theres manholes in the street or when there's a premade shit ditch, saving me time, so what make people think others don't like it aswell? It mit look messy but c'mon, it's practical. Also, there's always that one dude whoshits in the toilet trying to earn goodboy points from female staff, someone will always clean it for you eventually. To this day I had noone give me shit for it IRL, and if I sensed an attempt from some cleanly faggot, a quick shart of death silenced them.

Of course the person to take that pic is the fattest one in the gym and one of two bitches. Be like the hot blonde. Put down the camera and pick up the weights. You can thank the people who left them there later because we all know that you wouldn't lift weights just to lift weights on your own.

The one time I didn't unrack the weights the owner came and found me and told me to go get them. The gym is a front for an outlaw motorcycle gang so I didn't question him when he asked.