Am I ok to drop flat bench for incline/flat dumbell bench if my goal is purely hypertrophy?

Am I ok to drop flat bench for incline/flat dumbell bench if my goal is purely hypertrophy?

of course
flat bench is pointless really
not using dumbbells is pointless
incline DB bench or don't even bother benching as you aren't doing shit

how can so much retardation be in one post

joff would look so much better without such a retarded haircut

but it's true
DB incline bench > any other variation. so if you do anything else, you are wasting time and energy just messing around.
get serious and get big already you tard

there's still people flat benching in 2017?

i always find db's to give a better chest. although retards wont give up on the fact that bench pressing is not the best for chest development, you get more range of motion and a more symmetrical chest with db

Is it just me or does he not look good in either of those pictures

he's like 5'9", breh

His body looks great but his face looks fake or fucked up

nice cope

you must be a disciple of rippletoe. abs are for fags, right bro?!!?!!

I feel like the best combination is weighted dips and incline DB bench, but flat DB bench is also legit.

BB bench feels like a meme honestly.

u mad

his face is ugly
i love the "when will they learn" smirk on the girls face

>BB bench feels like a meme honestly.
it is
normies only care about what you bench. if you tell them "well I use 45lbs dumbbells for my incline bench press" they will just look at you in confusion.
flat barbell bench press is a meme exercise. it belongs in crossfit gyms or planet fitness where the norms go

u mad

jeffe pls go
real /misc/ hours

just because you like your meme lift doesn't mean he's wrong, DB bench >>>>> BB bench, this absolutely cannot be argued with, and of all the bench variations DB incline is the best by far, for hypertrophy and to be honest for strength too as your stabilizers benefit the most from it

>"well I use 45lbs dumbbells for my incline bench press" they will just look at you in confusion.
That's because you're lifting bitchweight.

i like to do inclinde DB and declinde BB
also put in a fly movement DB or cable shittine of different angles there

I can't tell who is and isn't trolling

>not doing heavy 5 rep BB bench and 8-10 rep incline DB bench as an assistance lift

if i had to pick one or the other, i'd go with dumbbells. BB is nice for me because i have herniated discs and moving around DB's bigger than like 90 lbs is sketchy

Agree with these guys, incline dumbell press is most effective in my experience. Even with good form (shoulders pinched back to minimize front delt strain) I think flat barbell bench relies too much on triceps.
I'm not trolling, I can answer more questions and post pictures for ethos.