I'm not trolling or trying to be mean

I'm not trolling or trying to be mean

but

Why is it the vast majority of powerlifters I meet in real life are socially inept/autistic?

Because they know their autism is so severe, even the best of aesthetics cannot save them.

Powerlifters are ugly as fuck and cope for their shitty genetics and inability to be aesthetic by lifting for "strength".

Chads lift because they want to, and they get strong and aesthetic as fuck from doing so

This basically

People who are generally weak at life, bad work ethic, lazy and afraid of failure gravitate towards powerlifting because its something that doesn't take real discipline.
A few hours of going to the gym and eating like a fat bastard. Then the rest of the time sat reading shitty rehashed articles written by other strength "athletes".

Then they talk shit about bodybuilders or people who lift to look good because its how they cope. Same way fat girls talk shit about skinny girls.

A lot of modern powerlifters come from a gaming background, because powerlifting falls right into the same shit. Low effort.

holy shit so true.

CHAD does OLYMPIC LIFTING and STRONGMAN while incel user powerlifts

Powerlifting is the ultimate incel sport/.

This pretty much describes me

How do I escape this

most powerlifters ive seen are bro as fuck wtf are you talking about

Fucking ruthless

clean your room

>
>
>

fuck of MA

t. incel powerlifter

t. Vegan dyel

>this
I dunno guys but all besides one or two guys in my PL gym are bros... They are less autistic than I am and most of the time I fell awkward as fuck around because then want to chat all the time and shit like that... I am not used to that

/plg/ is more 100x more normie than normal Veeky Forums tho? normal Veeky Forums is mostly /r9k/ cross-posters whereas /plg/ has atleast some barrier to entry

tom martin from ops pic has legitimate autism tho. pls dont bully him

Really? There's a ex male model who would save otherwise. Non negotiable.

>/plg/ is more 100x more normie than normal Veeky Forums tho?

lol no

it is. normal Veeky Forums is mostly: "how do I get a gf" "REEEEEEE ROASTIES" "le race war meme"

/plg/ is mostly normal people who do powerlifting. we have one autist (sean) and one user who spams he wants to kill himself. apart from that we just talk chat about normal shit with a bit of powerlifting mixed in

This. /plg/ is generally pleasant to be in, people ask each other about weekend plans and even help out with getting jobs in between talking about programming and how meets went. Sean is pissing me off more than usual, though, after making fucking 10 threads yesterday for no fucking reason

There was a complete weirdo pretending to be a tranny from Brazil

Ah, yeah, that. That was kind of funny after everyone found out there was no real trap, though

yeah or they just enjoy lifting heavy things??
you know different people enjoy different things

I mean... he was actually from brazil... so that wasnt a lie

raf hasnt posted in months tho (unless you think figjam is raf)

Idk man, part of me thinks he is fagjam, but that's another tripfag I tend to disregard anyway

>lifts for 3 months

How can powerlifters ever recover?

yeah I dont like figjam either. how do you feel about the well known /plg/ trip oilsoup-brit tho? :^)

Powerlifters are like minmaxing MMO players. The fun disappeared many many years ago, and all that matters is their spreadsheet. If you talk to them, you're wasting their time unless you can help them make the numbers on their spreadsheets bigger.

have you ever actually been to /plg/? or met a powerlifter? all we talk about are memes, how work/schools doing, relationships and how cute alex is

>gee, I wonder who this is!
Meh okay, sure, but Isley still has my heart desu

/plg/ is full of bros
idk what site you on but the majority of Veeky Forums is full of water fasting keto tfw no gf autists. /plg/ is mad comfy and the only reason why i come here anymore.

I'll take it. Isleys a battyboy tho; gbros the best brittrip

(OP)
woah look at this projection

look at plg (disregard sean) and normal fit and see who is actually autistic

>tfw i do the same thing

i cant be happy about my lifts because theyre not the best

Yeah I'm sure Tom Martin wishes he could trade his 420kg deadlift and elite total for a shredded six pack so his life could finally have some happiness and meaning

Fucking DYELs

If he has no muscle, then why does he cut

found the weakfags

Tom Martin is beyond autism