/gog/ GAINS OVER GIRLS thread

>be me
>16 at the time
>have been going to the gym for about 4 or 5 months
>already noticing visible gains, bigger pecs, big triceps, broader shoulders, muscular back
>legs looking tiny, need to put more time and work into them
>start getting friendly with a girl
>finally get together
>she is taking up most of my time
>start skipping gym
>"hey user, why don't you stay with me, you can go to the gym any other time"
>i start eating less, lifting rarely, start losing weight
>mfw I lost my gains over a girl

Fast forward a few years

>be hitting gym
>getting friendly with another girl
>"hey user, why dont you..."
>NOT THIS TIME THOT

Share similar stories about when you lost/almost lost your gains over a girl.

>be at the gym
>bench presses
>see a qt 3.14 doing squats
>feel my blood rushing away from my muscles
>couldn't finish the last 3 reps
>fucking bitch

Was with a girl (who was actually skinny) for seven years who always hated when I'd "waste time" in the gym, didn't want me to have a six pack, and was annoyed whenever I would try and improve my diet. Total gains goblin. Since things ended with her I've been in the gym daily and have seen my weight go from 155lb to 180lb in five months with very minimal fat gain. She's been blowing up my phone about seeing me, fuck that.

Same here user. This one girl said that being Veeky Forums and having big muscles is ugly. Didn't feel like being with her anymore.

>gains goblin

kek

>being with girls and even letting them get in the way of your vision instead of simply fucking them in times of need
what are you guys even doing?

Trying out the normie life.

>Want GF
>Train hard, become Veeky Forums
>Acquire GF
>Things are great for a month
>Casual Sex is nice
>Have almost no time to myself or to train
>Stay awake at night planning ways to break up with her.
>Dreading the break-up encounter
>Finally do it, break up with her while we drive back from lunch one day
>OVERWHELMING FEELING OF FREEDOM
>Hit gym super hard
>Feeling Great
>So Happy
>Couple of months later kinda want a GF again
>.............

Life is stupid.

>Start lifting
>6 months later improved posture, improved physique, shirts fit nicely, improved confidence
>Get gf
>Date for 2 years, keep going to the gym 2-3 times a week but usually just half-ass it
>Eat a bunch of trash like chocolate, crisps and icecream with her often
>Want to go more but gf takes up too much time and energy
>She breaks up with me
>Pain and anger used as fuel in the gym
>Suddenly all the time in the world, infinite energy, start going 4-5 times a week
>Make more gains in 3 months than in the last 2 years

Girls really are fucking gains goblins, Im never letting a girl come in between my goals again

Is this the new mgtow thread?

Before Veeky Forums I would let any pussy get in my way of ultimate gainz. Now after Veeky Forums I don't get any pussy at all. But i got my big muscular right arm.

>No, this is a LYWKHP thread.

> Few months back
> In power rack doing OHP
> 8/10 brunette has finished deadlifts and comes over to squat rack
> She says "Excuse me, is it really necessary for-"
> I shout "GAINS GOBLIN"
> Everyone stops what they are doing
> One guy comes over
> "Is this lady bothering you sir?"
> "Yes sir, we have a gains goblin on our hands"
> "Ma'am I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you come with me"

She was fed to the manlet pit, and trust me those guys hadnt eaten in weeks

>letting girls steal your gains
Girls are only gains goblins if you allow them to be, anons. You're the man of the relationship, tell her to fuck off when she asks you to skip the gym.

ALL women are gains goblins once you get in a serious relationship with them.

That is, unless you stand your ground and tell them to fuck off if they try to keep you from the gym and eating right.

"A woman will try to break a man because she is looking for a man she cannot break."

THIS
LYWKHP - Let Your Woman Know Her Place

>gf supports my lifting
>last week she called me to tell me I forgot my gym bag at home and offered to bring it to me

I took that day off of lifting but the fact that she knew my schedule and wanted to bring me my bag made me happy

>Aquire Fwb
>Have night sessions for three weeks every single day consisting of staying up until like 4am fucking twice a night, watching tv shows and eating/drinking garbage
>Start skipping gym due to bad nutrition and barely sleep
>
>Drop her

I haven't sacrificed my gym time for anyone else since

>took that a day off lifting

Sad!

easy solution. get 2-4 fuck buddys that are slightly below you and aware of their status. make it clear you're not to be bothered. there are billions of women who love to unbindingly have sex with an attractive man who doesn't go around town telling everyone.

Life's lessons, user

Well it kinda helped that I broke my arm twice right after it due to fights and was fucked for half of summer so yeah, that also helps getting back on track.

What girl? I wouldnt give up my gym time for a girl but I guess I'll never know because autistic

I had that with one girl, but she developed feelings and likely envisioned our life together. She would eventually show up to my place with baked goods that she made and would want to hang out even after I made myself clear. I had to go No Contact on her to prevent further damage, she did not take it well......kinda wish I saved the texts.

>wasting trips on self-pity

autistic indeed

thanks for the zozzle m8

Connecting with a girl and enjoying spending time with them is way better than just fucking them and that's it.

>t. someone who isn't 22 years old anymore.

i can't handle more than 1 girl. I have things like emotions and a heart.
In my case: no girls = gains

>I have things like emotions and a heart.

Take the redpill user. Or forever be dominated by women.

No capacity to trust females except mum seen too much shit, the betrayal disgusts me and doesn't even happen to me. Just buying whores for now.

I'm 31, buddy. Been there, done that. Enjoy spending time with girls then, if that's what you're into. I'll keep fucking them.

Redpill is to fuck and spread the gene? Without any emotional connection?

>sperm is protein
>tfw ejaculation is basically protein ejection in its purest form

nice post i cackled

>See pic

>Connecting with a girl
>Still believing in the love meme

Women can't connect the way men want to or in a way that makes sense.

As much as I love getting laid it makes me so fucking lazy. Especially when I get a gf or fwb, my brain tells me theres no point in lifting because I already got what I wanted

No matter how hard I try I cant seem to convince myself to lift for other reasons than being mired by girls

I know Im scum I dont deserve to live

I really want to believe otherwise. But unfortunately I must agree. Women are not only /gainsgoblins/ but emotion and energy goblins.

This might be one of the best explanations behind all these stories of losing gains over a girl.

>I lost my noobgains because of a grill

A good girl, like, the really really rare kind of girl. Will be a man's muse, someone who will inspire him to be even better than he thought he could be. Someone that will support and love the man no matter what.

Look at the story of McGregor and his girlfriend for example.

Stop being bitter woman haters and go find yourself your muse

Female slavery should be legal.

A few hours ago I was talking to a female friend of mine. I wanna fuck her so hard.

>be me
>planning a 4 month bulking phase for the summer (for upcoming military service)
>female friend asks if i want to move to another city for the summer and find a short time summer job
>have to give up gym
>waitwhat.rar
>almost fell for the gain goblins trickery

kek'd

OP here
The point isn't that I had n00b gains, the point is that I gave up on lifting for a girl.

That's why I am gay. No gf no problem. Hitting gym 3 times a week with my boyfriend.

She'd probably friendzone you too if you actually went there

He's also apparently super ungrateful, he's cheated on her constantly.

>me and girl suddenly fall off face of earth
>ask her what happened at work
>she says i never hit her up
>she always leaves me on read

where did i go so wrong n what do i do

this, she only wanted you there to pay for half the rent

>sperm is protein
>ANY KIND of ejaculation is protein ejection
>tfw you lose gains over a nut

Don't need to hate or oppress them, just need to see them for what they are and focus on yourself.
>Redpill is to fuck
Yes.
>Without any emotional connection?
Yes.
>spread the gene
These days you've got to be damn sure you know how men and women work before doing so.

>>she always leaves me on read

There's your problem dumbass, just drop her. If she can't be fucked to be polite and respond back to you after you've messaged her what the fuck are you doing pining after this bitch?

>that's why I am gay

lol sure buddy, keep telling yourself that

>Citing McGregor to prove his point
kek

>Redpill is to fuck
That's what I do anyway. Pay upfront for a whore seems more earnest to me instead of going to a club trying to impress a drunk slut.
How come they can never be the faithful property, that loves us unconditionally, we want them to be?

Him being an ungrateful cunt doesnt change the fact that his girlfriend supported and inspired him against all odds

>i will never have literally perfect abs and pecs like this

left objectively looks better

Poor girl

>expecting a world class fighter to not act like a man
only on Veeky Forums

His ungratefulness and cocky attitude will most likely get way over his head and demolish his career.

>cheating on someone who was with you when you were broke and nothing, showing true character and devotion which is extremely hard to find
>This is being a man

Granted, if she has cheated on him before then this all doesn't matter but cmon user.

He already made it. He could never fight or do anything again and be set for life.
Him being a multi-millionaire world-wide superstar is all she needs for her to look past his 'ungratefulness'.

In fact, she was so taken aback by it all that she decided to have his child.

Wake up and stop channeling your inner white-knight.

Why is it that Veeky Forums's idea of 'alpha' is a middle schoolyard jock bully?

Are people here really that young?

I'll just leave this here

you misunderstood. I'm not talking about the metaphysics of what constitutes a man. I'm talking about world class fighter levels of testosterone.

Was this actually fucking real? I figured it was some faggot rping

>high test = no self control
I bet you're that guy that thinks you're a fatass because you have high test appetite.

>I'm talking about world class fighter levels of testosterone.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH this fucking faggot thinks testosterone turns you into an asshole. I use steroids, testosterone doesn't change anything. It makes you horny and confident, that's it. It doesn't turn you into a cheating, cocky, aggressive prick. It doesn't change who you are.

did I say anything about self control? do you think conor was not in control of himself? get real.

>I use steroids
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
up your dosage, my man. you write like a boy.

Already on half gram of tren. Plus 25mg of Sdrol. I already feel like shit.

A fatty is in control too when he shoves those burgers down his throat

so you agree with me. what is your point?

only fit would rather work out than cuddle with a qt3.14 while watching a movie and fucking like rabbits after.

my point is being a man (high test or whatever) is not an excuse for being a prick

>needing an excuse to be a man
you are not going to make it. what are you even doing here?

she says that she only does it when theres nothing left to talk about

ik what shes means, but if i really want to talk to someone, then ill talk about literally anything

>I took that day off of lifting
If she really supported you
She would have Molly wapped you right there

>start working out
>still skinny as fuck 3 months later cause I ate nothing
>minimal gains
>start dating hot girl
>stop lifting cause I only lifted for girls
>break up
>finally lift again 3 years later
>been going steady for over a year now without stopping
>put on 20 pounds of lean mass
>very proud of myself
>finally starting to get mires here and here
>tfw this isn't even my final form
>tfw I will never stop lifting for a bitch cause now I do it for me not for girls

Because it's a slippery slope. Do it once then it gets easier to do it the next time, and easier still the next time.

Besides, she ain't gonna disappear while I'm at the gym is she? We'll do it some other time when I don't want to workout.

>broke up with girlfriend yesterday
>things just weren't working
>my future plans for medical school would make us lasting very unlikely
>still friends with benefits/close friends
>more time to teach myself guitar
>more time to lift
>can focus on research
>also here for summer school
>not many people here
>harder to meet people

Thinking about making a Tinder in the meantime.

If you're looking to get into med school why even bother with relationships at all?
I'm premed and most people I know doing the same thing stay away from dating. One of my good friends I study with is in a relationship and after three years of trying to balance that and school, she's constantly stressed out, out of shape, and barely has a 3.1 cumulative - pretty much ensuring she won't get into an MD program. Meanwhile I and the rest of our group that's stayed out of relationships have been able to maintain 3.7s or higher.
It just doesn't seem worth it.

They were all bullied/showed up by such types as teens so they now think its the way to be as an adult

Go for it. It's still more satisfying for me to fuck them and get to know them as a person and enjoy their company.

Then that means she's boring as fuck, I have a female friend that even though we run out of conversation she's still at least polite or just enjoy each others company.

If she can't event talk to you the way you want to talk to her, then just give up.

>being a man is having little to no self control and cheating

im not gonna give up on this girl my man

i feel like when she said i never hit her up, it kinda implies that we mesh a lot better in person (which i think is true)

i cant let her get scooped up by some other dude that ill have to destroy though

You sound like a cuck desu. You're doing as much mental gymnastics as you can to deny the fact that this girl isn't interested. Like you said if you really like someone you'll talk to them about anything. The more likely scenerio here is that she isn't interested in you but doesn't want to hurt your feelings. Cut contact and move on. She's not unique you'll find someone else.

I mean, we dated all throughout my sophomore year, and I finished with a 3.82 and was able to keep up with research, volunteering, lifting, learning guitar, and leading the service committee of our pre-med club. I just now have a bit more wiggle room on the weekends for my hobbies.
I think it's doable, honestly. It's not that I didn't have time for a relationship; we thought about it and realized we wanted two different lifestyles.

>>NOT THIS TIME THOT

DAS IT MANE, YOU'RE GONNA MAKE IT BRAH

wow you're such a super genius, amazing how you guys always find fit isnt it?

you must be new here

okay lets say in the situation that she is disinterested, how are you supposed to clutch this person back from the depths of hell

how new

If you are talking about "gains over girls", why are 75% of the posts on this board about girls?

This place is so obsessed with everything about girls it's almost pathetic.

Everything this board does is for girls. They lift weights for girls. They take hobbies for girls. You all cry and post feels about girls. Then at the same time try to pretend like you don't need girls

I've never seen a single place pedestalize girls the way fit does, while also pretending to be alpha males

>im not gonna give up on this girl my man
dat oneitis

>always hated when I'd "waste time" in the gym

This is a common shit test user.

I have trouble with eating out with my girl, we like to eat out quite a bit she's quite fit played sport in school etc. She's down to eat healthy, but how do I go out on "date night" yet lose fat? perhaps substituing an unhealthy option for something better?

Any suggestions?

>t. i have never interacted with a woman irl