I've got my college interview soon. There's a fitness test...

I've got my college interview soon. There's a fitness test, they've told me it's "basic running and strength tests" what can I expect exactly?

if you can't hit 1234 you're fucked breh

You serious? I'm so close :(

My best guess is basic running and some strength tests.

Good luck!

she has the body of goddamn greek goddess.

How the fuck do girls nowadays have thicc legs?

they got legs bigger than my arms than again ive only been lifting for 2 months

why HS girls be like dat

catch me on the news!

Goddamn it brahs help me out. Do I really need to be able to hit 1234?

no lol you should be fine

name of girl on the right?

The one on the right needs to be bred. She should become a mother to at least 10 kids.

GRILLS LYKE That is why the barbarians pillaged the roman empire mates, take the walls and take her as your slave. Fuck her until the dick makes her come around, then her bodies yours forever. godddamn, ican't take the modern world anymore.

Sorry man I think she's just some random girl

Dude cardio kills gains do not go to that test

Stacy Thunderthighs

I don't do any running but do a lot of farmers walks, I feel like I wont do too well

reroll your genetics so you can fu women on the right daily

Decline breh. Each kilometer you run is about two days worth of lifting and don't get me started about sprints

Now you're just meming

"basic running and strength tests" is basically just another name for advance hell week which they do in military training... you should expect complete physical and mental exhaustion... if you are weak minded person, you will not pass. They will try to break you and destroy every little piece of happiness and hope inside of you. You should expect mostly body-weight exercises, running and swimming including long running with weighed vest and being under water for extended period of time without any oxygen supply.

What college has a fitness test?

? Yours didn't? Mine was right before penis inspection and it was so shriveled up, so embarrassing.

Fuck, who is that boner condoner on the right? I want to make babbies with her.