Need your opinion

m.imgur.com/a/sGOLA

I only weigh 130 lbs (I'm only 5'7" though), but I think I kinda look flabby. My BMI is perfect in the healthy range so I don't get it. People never call me fat or everything.

There was a time that I weighted 150 lbs and I thought it was too much. Is that really too much?

Just be honest and let me know where you see most of my excess fat.

Thank you

Read the sticky

>doesn't show legs

>130 lb and looks like anything but a skeleton
manlet hell

congratulations you are skinnyfat, you have no muscle mass and a moderate bodyfat %.

now go read the sticky and don't post until you've lurked for at least 6 months.

Like most people who aren't significantly overweight, your excess fat is an evenly distributed layer for the most part.

If you put on much more you will go from soft and untrained to wholly unaesthetic.

As another user advised - read the sticky.

Is it really bad to be in this shape?

its not necessarily bad, its just average as fuck and entirely unimpressive. presumably you being on Veeky Forums means you have some interest in improving yourself, and its easier to get aesthetic from skinnyfat than just plain fat.

how old are you? you sound like a teenager (no offence) so you're probably just going through an overly self conscious phase, hopefully it motivates you to lift.

For you.

I'm 22 .. but how long will it take to be full fat?

>how long will it take to be full fat?
that depends entirely on your diet and activity levels.

start putting on any more and its all gonna go to your face and belly, talking from experience here dawg

Just a little chubby.

You look like utter shit. You think girls touch themselves at night thinking of your body type?

I would be so embarrased to have this body OP. You look like a giant toddler srsly i know 11 year olds with better bodys than that

start lifting ASAP

If I were you I'd start with a clean bulk, and do SS or full body workouts 3-4/week for 6 months

Why shit? Being fat is much worse than this.

Just average.

Kek

Thanks.

WHAt the fuck lmao I'm like 164 and I have much lower body far at 5'7/5'8

Since you're asking for our opinion I think you already know your body type isn't desirable. You look like your main good groups are Mountain Dew and Doritos. Honestly if you started lifting weights and doing nothing else it would make a large improvement. Just eat at maintenance and lift.

Pic related.

>caring about what girls are touching themselves over

you are so fucking beta

Bmi is autistic you're actually a dumb amerifat
> your ffmi is 106 or something
> you're about 22 percent body fat and have an ffmi rating of 16
> most athletes are 19 and bodybuilders are 21 - 26 depending natty or nah
> needless to say you look like you should lose the fat and start lifting weights nobody gives a fuck about your bmi

But why am I not just regular fat?