Who here lifts for communism?

Who here lifts for communism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Iu0pvZP-dM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you share your gain with all the dyel's and landwhales?

frog?

sucks you burnt out on pl after one meet

Cany you get gains if you are a communist?

Of course. That is how you get big and strong, and beat fascists.

No I lift for fascism

2pl8 for 10 reporting

I lift for a higher calling.

>pic rel

but user, how can you make any gains without any food?

(((communism)))

I lift so I can kill communists with my bare hands

Communism is for fags

Tru commies don't lift because that would mean you are getting more food then your fellow cuck.
>need to eat big to get big is anti commielogic

>picture used for fascism is of an American model who lived in a capitalist society
Huh. Really makes me think.

America is fascist, though.

Lol you're not gonna beat shit

Not when that man was a model.

>Of course. That is how you get big and strong, and beat fascists.

>
ahahahaha

Post now a cultural marxism infograph, faggot.

>not lifting for Yuri

good riddance, christians are filth

>2017
>unironically being a communist
>when every communist country has either collapsed, turned to capitalism, or became a dictatorship

>master baiter LARPing as low-test commie
5/8

*tips fedora*

*tips ushanka*

I lift for John Galt

>implying i'm a filthy commie

I do use my gains to help others regularly and I freely give my advice and experience to those who want/need it.

I lift for Imperial China. Once the US collapses nothing will stop the Eastern rising

>lack innovation so badly they literally just copy US and buy Russian military equipment instead of making their own
China literally exists because of the US.

The US collapsing would fuck China over real bad.

>imperial
>china

Hmmmmm

*Internationale intensifies*

They have some great innovation going on there too tho. But the whole region is heavily reliant on all sorts of US shit.

Typical US propaganda. They are still issuing cold war Era lies.

Don't bother replying anime faggot. Even your peers don't take you seriously much less I

Their new aircraft carrier is a copy-paste of the one they bought from Russia. And they literally have to steal information from us to develop their aircraft.

Did I trigger the chinkaboo? As if any of China's bootlegs can match western countries.

>Not one single communist country out of the dozens has ever succeeded

If it makes you more comfortable to believe lies go ahead. Probably can't even elaborate a single word on anything ou have typed. All buzzwords from "news" sites typed by a 20 year old .

Go on and describe how inferior our military is. So inferior that you could not even beat our civil war torn starving anion in the 50s

Redditfags fuck off. Veeky Forums is a right-wing board.

True communism has never been tried

bad troll

Communism is for faggots, I lift for fascism

Reminder your a kikes pawn

>our
>implying you are posting from china
Fuck off LARPer.

I knew you couldn't answer faggot

Run off now while I take up space in your American University.

>much less I

Americans don't know what is grammatically acceptable in their only language. Pathetic

Lifting shouldn't be politicised but unless you're sharing your gains evenly with the rest of us you're doing it wrong.

>Fascist aesthetic

Fucking hilarious. Fascists are lovely.

What the fuck are you talking about, chinkaboo? It's common knowledge that China stole info on the F-35 to build their two new fighters. And their carrier is a carbon-copy of the Russian one they bought.

SINK
THE
CHINKS

You didn't use a comma, retard

The entire ideology of communism is based on pitiful resentiment. What makes you think your physical training would be any different? It's a sad, feminine ideology that substitutes the rigors of the hard world for comfortable utopian ideals. There's a reason testosterone and right-wing views are highly correlated.

I hope you're using a home gym so that you're not further supporting the exploitation of labor by gym owners.
>tfw only support GMO-free, cruelty-free, worker-owned, free-range, non-hormone fed, organic produce in your bulking diet but remember that there is no such thing as ethical consumption under late stage capitalism so you decide to just buy exclusively from food trucks so that your dollars won't go towards alienated labor.

>people posting in a bait thread
come the fuck on

shh user, it's a containment thread for you know who

lol OP

I'm russian and I put this on, wearing my headphones on, blast so other can hear.
youtube.com/watch?v=-Iu0pvZP-dM

I lift to smash the skulls of commushit bitches

forgot to say I play it during my workouts

A lift to kill nazis and tanksies, all the same shit to me.

Anarchy is order mates

I think you meant: "Who here lifts for smashing communism?"

Look I just hate propaganda and any form of dictatorship whether it's communist, fascist, islamist, whatever.

Communism is the inevitable future

We are brothers, you and I

I lift jars of cum and squat onto phallic objects for Leon Bromstein comrade

>Lifting for the state instead of yourself, the individual

Absolutely degenerate.

sort of, when I hang out with lefty people the fact that I lift makes me stand out a lot. most are just skinny, but everybody is into muscles regardless of politics. also nice to refute a stereotype

>that many banners
Why