Can I join the navy if I am basically in jahans-mode?

Can I join the navy if I am basically in jahans-mode?

Will they bully me

Other urls found in this thread:

gq.com/long-form/male-military-rape
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you won't make it past basic training, but sure you can enlist and see what happens

If you mean autism then no, i wouldn't recommend it

I thought they wouldnt even let you past meps?

he probably wouldn't but fatfags make it through sometimes

go for it

my navy recuiter took one look at me and said i had a weight problem and the max weight for my height was 211

ex mavy fag here
youll never make it, they have cookies and reese piece cereal for breakfast to weed out the land whales like you

nigga the armed forces isn't a workout routine

they will rape you
>gq.com/long-form/male-military-rape

I was pretty fit when I joined the army but when we took showers everyone was lined up naked waiting their turn and everyone else was tanned and had tattoos and i was pasty white so if you are fat then you will probably get a hard time.

i see plenty of fat sailors on base, I'm sure you could make it if you talked to a recruiter ahead of time and committed to some fitness fundamentals

what the heck

>Illuminati
>Satanists
>Bill Gates
The fuck?

>Obama
Ben Garrison is utterly retarded

he actually posts on pol now afaik

literally the alex jones of cartoonists

hey your right!
wanna see my mosquitos?

Yea I bet you could become a navy seal, because your literally look like a seal

my
sides

No because they'll laugh at your micro penis.

>former marine here
>No idea what those faggots do, but I saw a fatty get anally penetrated with a broom handle once, a good 6 inches
>he wasn't very happy about it and decided to drop out

The military is for men, user. If you're a fatty, you're not a man. Only time it's acceptable for a man to get fat is in middle age, post family-induced PTSD.

Ex Navy here, we have the weakest standards than any of the other branches, you can enlist and make it through boot if you're not a hyperemotive babby (>fat people in charge of emotions). You'll probably get weeded out do to PFA failures once you're in, but the sad fact is you can probably last two years+ in the service and still be a fat piece of shit.