Cologne is the best supplement you can use. Redpill me, Veeky Forums...

Cologne is the best supplement you can use. Redpill me, Veeky Forums, what's the best one out there for someone who just needs a good scent?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.sephora.com/fragrance-finder
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's not what supplement means

La Nuit De L' Homme -YSL Makes women want to just be on you. If you're going for men not sure

Ralph Lauren 4

>Le Red Pill me XDDD

Diesel Fuel For Life

>Subtle
>Woody, manly scent

Plus I've never met anyone else that wears it so you don't have to worry about smelling like her ex (unless she's hung up on him in which case that might help)

dude.. you just reminded me about this gem! my mom bought a set for me when i was 16 - 7 years later and i get reminded about this epic pussy magnet scent on a taiwanese rice-hut insurance board.

damn feels.. my qt3.14 teenage ex gf also liked it... tfw no more teen qt3.14 ever again REEEEEEEEEEEEE

CK eternity now
Hugo boss The scent

Do you think it would work the same now that you are older or is more of a teen qt thing?

Didn't it get turned to shit after being reformulated?

Cologne contains xenoestrogens
Veeky Forumsggots get out

gucci guilty makes them hoes wet

Sauvage is bretty gud

i bet it would, you should give it a try

dunno if i should buy it again though - you know how scent can activate strong memories and feels

>tfw no matter how much i Veeky Forums i will never be 17 and fuck qt3.14 premium puss
>why live

tommy bahama smells great

thougts on 1 Million by Paco Rabanne thinking about buying it

Don't.

It's for 18 year old boys.

Yeah if you have no self respect and just want girls then go for a meme fragrance like Sauvage.

Fuck no, overdone and outdated.

Are you supposed to wear deodorant with cologne?
Should it be unscented if you do, or do you somehow match the scent?

Staying on Bleu then gotta find another one soon though.

Don't worry too much about it. I use stick deodorant that's usually fresh-scented, but nothing crazy. Cologne projects far more than deodorant.

This.
>Not wanting to smell like a real man
Fragrance faggots btfo

Spicebomb has been reformulated dont bother

Its kinda hard to get by on one scent, 4 is a good number

>Fresh
You wear this on warm/hot sunny days as they work well in the sunlight and heat
Good ones are Dior Sauvage, Bleu de Chanel, and Creed Adventus. There are a lot of good ones but be sure to avoid ones that have aquatic notes because there is a chance there could be a fishy smell

>Casual
This is for when you want to smell good but at the same time dont want to seem like youre trying hard. Pretty much what you would wear if youre having company come over to your house.
Lhomme and La Nuit Lhomme are perfect for this

>Professional
Office and formal shit. I like Reflection Man a lot

>Heavy
What you would wear any other time. Very strong so people can smell you in the cold and in the club. Versace Eros is the best of the best. Jean Paul Gaultier Ultra Male is also very good but ive been told its very girly, that said when I wore it one night I got the most female attention of my entire life

Depends on the strength of the cologne and the strength of the deo. Only one way to find out.

Reminder that cologne is weaker then eau de toilettes and eau de parfums.

Didn't realise you posted on Veeky Forums too Jeremy.

That's what I heard but I just bought it again maybe 4 months ago and it was great so idk. People said it faded quick now but it not for me, it changes over time and gets better as the night goes on and lasts all night, we for like 5 hours or so. It doesn't project but I'm not a teenager, I don't need people to smell me across the room I like it to only project about an arms length. I only really like it to be noticeable when intimate or maybe slightly at a tables distance at dinner etc. So depends I guess on your use but for me its a date cologne; I don't use it during the day or work or anything.

Is there a website for this stuff?
I have a bunch of cologne and don't ever know what to wear and where/when

the only time I have ever been complimented by women for my smell was just using plain arm and hammer baking soda deodorant. I guess it made them think of clean laundry lol

nah its just kinda hard not to parrot what he says because he autistically asks dozens of girls their opinion before making a recommendation

As horrifying as it sounds, go to a department store and ask one of the gay men that works in the cosmetics section for a recommendation.

He will smell amazing and will tell you what to buy.

Jaipur EDP or Molecule 01 for dates
Cerruti Image or Chrome Azzaro for summer
A*Men for winter

smells like a tire
really strong and sweet good for winter

pic related is my everyday. smells like a white dad with a boat. also the boys version of light blue is nice and light.

This is some pretty good information. Any more professional smells? I'm getting a promotion from working in construction to a management function.

I can't think of a better daily driver than Terre d'Hermes

Prada Sail Luna Rossa
Boss as fuck always get compliments on it

>supplement

Anyway, Hugo Boss.

Reflection man is my only recommendation because its the only one ive used. Its really really good, if you have an office job I think it is definitely worth the price. Ive heard good things about Dior Homme but its main note is Iris so you may smell like makeup which isnt good for a man

L'Occitane makes SERIOUSLY good colognes that contain only natural ingredients and none of that fake synthetic shit that makes you smell like a club-going teen faggot. Check out their Eau De Vetyver and Eau De Baux.

Versace Dylan Blue

Tabac aftershave

I really like the new formulation of Dior Home Sport. Great performance and an awesome all-around scent.

Where can I sample good cologne, I'm interested in it

This Pepe makes me uncomfortable

Oldie but goodie. As manly as it gets.

>Tfw your two main frags have never been mentioned in Veeky Forums.
Feels good to be exclusive for now.

Good, but I might avoid it if you live a large city of somewhere cologne might be commonly worn, since it's gotten really popular.
Chances are others are wearing it, too.
If you live out in the middle of nowhere or a small town, it's a fine choice.

Whatever deodorant is fine, but if you want to be a stickler, go for either Arm & Hammer Ultra Max Antiperspirant Deodorant, or look into Unscented Crystal Body Deodorant and see if that interests you.

For the love of God don't, unless you're a Jersey Shore fuckboi.

Pineapple Vintage is an excellent cheaper clone of Creed Aventus, too.

myperfumesamples.com
Or go to a mall that has a fragrance shop.

Move over club twink faggots

GOAT coming through

The Perfumed Court was good when I bought from them.

>literally the acqua di gio of chanel

Sorry kid. Come back when you're a little older.

I really like creeds aventus, but I can't justify the price.

>literally the drakar noir of channel

Shouldn't you be in a retirement home pops?

Currently using Versace Dylan Blue highly recommended for this time of year and you can wear it anywhere.

> Viktor & Rolf
> mfw

Nah, I'm busy fucking your mum.

is what i use

How do I pick myself a fitting cologne when I can't smell anything? I mean that literally.

I flirt with other fragrances but this has been my go-to for the past five years.

She's 63 but if that's your type then.

Have similar problem.
Watched tons of review and recommendation vides.
Narrowed it down to about half a dozen.
Bought samples.
Had girls whose opinions I trusted rank them from best to worst.
Pretty much all of them unanimously agreed which one was their favorite.
Bought it.
Haven't regretted my decision since.

my mannnnn. This is my main everyday scent

I was thinking of getting it, how is the performance?

m.sephora.com/fragrance-finder

O jsbr t [ot hp,,r itd pk

I have their pour homme, it's alright.

No.
It smells the same it's just a bit weaker.
Don't listen to the 'fragheads' they're autismos

>he buys cheap and shitty cologne
lmao @ your lives

I use this and never get compliments. Maybe i use too little? Usually 2-3 sprays on neck and upper chest

Versace Eros is the cologne king right now and for good reason. Nothing else comes close to it in terms of raw, delicious, desirable masculinity.

i've heard good things about it

>He thinks expensive = good
Good goy

enjoy smelling like everyone else cheap fuck lmao

>And it's not even close

Been my only scent for 10 years and I have never met a girl who didn't like it.

>Been my only scent for 10 years and I have never met a girl who didn't like it.
>I have never met a girl who didn't like it.
>I have never met a girl

FTFY

I got the original CK eternity. Is the now version different?

I had great luck with Eau de Lacoste Blanc, lots of compliments. My gf got me on L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme from Issey Miyake, but it was a bit too bland/unisex for my taste. Last month we were in a TJ Maxx and I found a bottle of L'Eau d'Issey Intense for cheap. Apparently it was a more masculine version of the aforementioned issey so I bought it on a whim.

Holy shit. It makes my gf want to tear my clothes off, compliments everywhere (although the compliments tend to skew towards older women). I only paid $30, so I heartily recommend.

Has anyone found a frag that's remotely close to Viktor & Rolf Antidote? I was gutted when they stopped making it, and it goes for stupid money if you can find it.

My main frags at the moment are
>Creed green irish tweed
Pure manly sophistication, very versatile but best suited for casual sort of things like going out with friends on a warm day or work
>club de nuit intense man
Clone of Creed Aventus. Women go fucking nuts for this shit, and bonus when they think youre wearing aventus they assume youre wealthy. I use it for clubbing mainly
>versace eros
Masculine sex bomb for clubbing/general events where you'll be drunk around sloots
>Versace pour homme
Super light airy fragrance I wear to the gym or at home
>dolce and gabanna the one/YSL la nuit de lhomme
Would use these for a date setting if I knew i was gonna pound some soft balloon knot

severely underrated

post name please

This but not the eau de toilette, get the perfume. It's like $300 but the fragrance is beyond words.

Ralph Lauren 2 is a good one also.

this. Have been using it for well over a year now (got a big bottle for cheap) ands it's p good. I often get told I smell nice.

I wear bleu de chanel edt and I'm gonna get dior homme cologne for the summer because it's fresh af

Do you wear cologne every day? How much? I pretty much never use mine unless I'm dressing up or something similar. Don't know why, it's just not part of my routine.

I have Polo Blue and women love it.

Start with light fragrances like flowers or the morning after a rainstorm, do some lateral nostril raises to supplement smell development. You'll be able to smell cologne in 6-10 months no problem.

Gucci Guilty is great.

Ladies love it, smells delicious, great scent for spring/summer, not expensive, lasts long.

Second for Polo Blue

My man

For years I used Hugo Boss Energize.

I'm not too sure whether it was a reform or I just grew up, but it smells like pure alcohol now.

I used to get compliments all the time from women. A girl once came up and just put her nose to my neck and just snorted like she was doing a line of coke.

>asking a forum full of men for scent advice
You have to physically bring a woman to the store with you and have her smell your wrists. It's the only way to not waste $50 on some Gucci shit that probably doesn't suit you. You need a woman for this

I had a bottle and it was so shitty I had to throw it away. Ralph Lauren frags are garbage

this is pretty pointless because theyre only gonna smell the opening which lasts 10 min for most fragrances

who the fuck gives compliments on your smell

nothing to do with Veeky Forums either

I'll only trust a woman with my scents, they have noses like dogs. Of course, I gave up scent entirely years ago. Now I only wash my hair every other day

You only want the smallest half-spray on each wrist. There should be no "opening," it shouldn't even be apparent that you're wearing scent

I usually wear this one on casual occasions like taking a walk or going shopping. Its a pretty good masculine and safe scent, not too expensive, perfect for casual stuff.

>Based on your responses, Sephora recommends: 0 results
Ouch