Dumbbell flies vs cable flies?

Dumbbell flies vs cable flies?

I've been doing dumbbell flies forever but I feel like cable flies are much better for your inner chest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o9zCgPtsups
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

big benefit of cable is you can choose which direction to pull. with dumb bell u have to adjust angle of bench etc.

both are good, but cable might be easier to do better

also post more tiddies

Thanks bro

>inner chest
GTFO

I've always preferred dumbell over machine fly's but just recently started doing machine flys. I can't say I've noticed any benefit or growth but I will say I like that the muscle is under tension through the whole movement but I don't get the same stretch. Doing dumbell fly's, once you are nearing the top of the movement, there is very little tension. I just saw some Schwarzenegger video on youtube and he emphasized that he thought dumbell fly's were critical to his chest development. This vid, about 3:30 in

youtube.com/watch?v=o9zCgPtsups

I've injured my shoulder 3 times in a row and I'm not doing any fly's right now.

If you want a defined inner chest, you have to build your chest overall. Just get your bench up.

I have personally always preferred barbell flies, but lately my rib cage has been hurting, anyone know why?

You need the pic

Cable is better, grants you more control with your workout also places less stress on your muscles than dumbbell flies

There is no "inner chest"

yea yea okay i get it, but thats what it FEELS like im working

need name of this girl. reverse search gave me nothing.

less risk of shoulder injuries with cable

you will work your inner chest more by improving your DB and BB bench form than from doing flyes.

Am I the only one who fucking hates Dumbbell flys? Maybe I was doing them wrong, but they would fucking kill my wrists and forearms.

Its the only exercise I use the machine for

Her clit literally looks like it's about to grow into a small benis.
>"high-T!"

Less stress on the muscles?
Thats the opposite of what u want

>dyel mode have entered the thread

Just bench a lot fuckface your chest will grow i guarantee it

Virgin confirmed