Best advice for getting girls in high school?

Best advice for getting girls in high school?

I am an 18 y/o senior graduating in a couple months and pretty good looking. not a virgin, just want to get as much pus as possible before college.

also whats your favorite lift

>> Im 18

sure you are

just be yourself

if youre good looking just be confident and you can probably get any girl. most guys are too scared to apporach girls in HS so youre at a huge advantage. work on that shit now because pretty soon your gonna be competing with other good and better looking chads in college.

fav lift is diddly ofc

>Best advice for getting girls in high school?
be 21 have a car and weed

Be 21. Buy those bitches weed and booze. It helps if you are black.

Lift weights, dress nice, get a good haircut, be confident, and sell weed. Seriously I dressed like an autistic hippy with terrible long ratty hair in high school but got laid several times and went to plenty of parties simply because I sold weed to every different group of kids. If I had confidence and took care of myself I would have crushed 10x more hoes than I did.

If your picrelated is your idea of desirable women to shag then I suggest you stow your penis in brine in the refrigerator until you find mature, reasonable tastes.
You're not likely eighteen, by inference from your language. But my advice is to work on your conversation, body language, and flattery.
Now get out of here and stop being underage.

Be super nice and make them feel special. Flirt with every girl you meet, but don't push if it's obvious try don't want you (this is desperation)

I don't date younger women, they are too tight and I can't fit my big dick inside most of them. I need someone older and more experienced.

honestly, I never went to a co-ed school but had a couple of girls wanting my dick around my town cause I played rugby.

Tbh lad, I didn't do much sex in school, you have to keep in mind that even though there are some slutty girls in school the majority of people that aren't in relationships are not having regular sex like you'd think.

You basically have two options:

>Get into a relationship
or
>Wait till you leave school and figure shit out about yourself, grow some balls and confidence and enough intellect to not have to ask a bunch of autists on a chinese firecracker trading forum about how to get girls

I'd go with the latter.. Most people that get into highschool relationships usually miss out alot of fun times and cracking open cold ones with the boys.

Im 25
back from college for the summer. Thinking about doing the same like OP. I been mostly with real big sluts at uni. I want that nice fresh feel from out of high school girls. Any tips on how to do this?

>be super nice
you sure youve had gfs?

>summer
>high school
>graduating in a couple months

just go up to her and tell her that you think she's cute!
works everytime for me

> tfw 25
> tfw look 17
> tfw Came to England and signed up for highschool as a joke with couple of friends
> tfw actually accepted and starting next month
> tfw have a chance to actually make it
feels like second shot at life, im suprised more lads dont try this

get help

lmao

be rich and pretty

what the fuck school do you go to that you're graduating in a couple months
I graduate next week nigga

Fuck off back to Centerville nerd.

PLAY A SPORT and be a high school athelete. im being srs. the amount of hot athelete girls are staggering. and u will be part of that social circle most likely if you are confident

well a little over one month.
school gets out late where i'm from.

>not a virgin
just keep doing what you are doing, asking here will only leave you worse than before

Not OP but what if youre one of the biggest guys at school but
>Ugly with acne and brown skin
>5'9" (5'10 with shoes tho)
What should i do? there wont be college for me to get a 2nd chance.

>just want to get as much pus as possible before college
that's what college is for

talk to and be nice to EVERYONE
remember peoples names
remember what they say

i shit you not
it is the single most beneficial thing you can do

this gets you friends, girls, everything
it also helps down the line after you leave highschool

i looked 16-17 until was about 22

shit was cash

fuck, i should have done this

>have a car
>have money
>have social skills
it's pretty simple user

Don't have high standards and ask out any girl you think might possibly say yes. You will thank yourself in ten plus years.

talk to girls and go to parties.