God I'm so fucking sick of being fat. How do I even start?

God I'm so fucking sick of being fat. How do I even start?

Start by changing your lifestyle.

Cut out calories from beverages. Drink only water no alcohol.
Eat healthier high fiber and protein foods to fill you.

After a bit you can start excercise or you can start now if you like. Do some cardio to strengthen your heart.

start by not overeating every day duh

You're fucking retarded
no seriously you're a fucking retard
IM FAT WHERE DO I START

how do you think you got here fatty? You think you just woke up one day and your belly blew up like some sonic fanfiction? The fuck is wrong with you

stop eating you dumb nigger

Read the sticky

Just stay fat, the loose skin you're going to get will make you look even worse. You're only option now is to become a fat powerlifter, cutting won't save you, you will never look normal.

If you want change you need a routine. To make a routine you need to initially enojy what you're doing. TRy different types of exercise until you find something you like
>swimming
>running/walking
>cycling
>lifting
>sport
have a reasonable goal
>8 min mile
>45 minutes non stop running
>doing a pullup
>making a pr on lifts
same goes for diet
>finding new (healthy) foods
>fitting into fashionable clothes
>learning to cook
little changes add up to large changes with time and consistency.

>muh sticky
eat less and lift u fat kunt

This.

Some mistakes can't be fixed, you'll always have a repulsive body.

at least your elbows are rounded off

i'm sure the ladies love you

join us :)

No u

go to a gym and do little cardio. then do some weightlifting, lightweight. end with little cardio. thats what you do first day. come back tomorrow.

I started on a treadmill an hour a day. Ended up realizing I like bicycling better.

I usually ride 1hour plus a day... Depending upon the weather

I hope you guys are just trying to scare this guy and aren't this fucking retarded. Based on that picture he's nowhere near "disgusting loose skin and stretch marks or life" level.

To OP. If you lose weight too fast you'll be at high risk for loose skin, but that doesn't last forever anyway. Lose weight at a reasonable pace and you should be ok.

Also, start by limiting your calories. Eat more fruits and veggies and drink more water and drink less of anything that's not water. Take it slow to start with so you don't get discouraged. Find your TDEE and make a plan from there. Exercise will obviously help too. Also

What the fuck did you say to me fatty GET OFF THIS BOARD RIGHT NOW

RIGHT

NOW

You have a good base, stop complaining and get to work

>Sticky read it three times a week

Also counted calories
I lost 100lbs so far

kys 1 x failure

CICO, you fatty

WHERED U GET A PIC OF ME

You can do about 10 lbs a month, you should be turning heads in 6 months if you can sack up and make yourself uncomfortable without pussying out.