Mom is refusing to buy me food after I explained to her that I needed to eat more protein

>Mom is refusing to buy me food after I explained to her that I needed to eat more protein

Is it about time I get a job and buy my own food?

Is that what you guys do?

>inb4 get job

Get a fucking job

I got a job as soon as I turned 16. I don't understand how young people can't at least want to have some spending money. I mean just an extra $100 a week in high school is awesome.

If you can't afford food then how are you affording to go to the gym and if you say you work out at home then don't even bother fixing your diet.

Ask her to get your tendies without the breading

I use savings honestly

NORMIE FUCKING NORMIE
GET! OFF! MY! BOARD!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>16 year old wagecuck
>he actually wanted to be a wagecuck
AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

You went wrong when you told her you need more protein, should be like "hey mom were out of ____ (insert high protein meats)"

Now you gotta slave away for chicken breasts.

>tfw your own mother is a gains goblin

This. Neet master race

I've tried. Usually she replies with "Why don't you go buy some then" or "I just bought them a few days ago where did they all go? I didn't eat any, did you?".

Cant really win. I think I just gotta work

Buy your own..... How old are you?

I'm 21 years old

Just take the money from her purse, that's what I do. She's getting real fucking cheap now that my dad retired and got me fucking HALF the size protein powder tub I wanted when I turned 26 for my birthday, never raged so hard in my life

Bruh…

that's pathetic

Tell me something I don't know.

We'll I can tell you about how you should be getting a job

oh man im in a similar boat too

its so fucking annoying how much you have to eat, ever since i started lifting (last month) ive been accidentally clearing out the fridge all on my own

i think im just gonna have to find a decent weight gainer or some shit honestly

You will achieve nothing with your life and will try to content yourself with your meagre neet bucks while you look at people who buy whatever they want and you will think to yourself, "maybe if I tried in life I could have been like them"

>You will achieve nothing with your life and will try to content yourself with your meagre neet bucks while you look at people who buy whatever they want and you will think to yourself, "maybe if I tried in life I could have been like them"

DELETE THIS YOU GOD DAMN NORMIE!

Cmon user, you can do it.

Its not about > been like them"

Its about >be yourself

>She's getting real fucking cheap now that my dad retired
Well no fucking shit she's being more frugal now that the family income has largely decreased. If you're on this board then you're old enough to get a fucking job and buy your own protein powder, you little spoiled brat. You're lucky she bought you protein powder at all, especially with the entitled little shit way you're acting. Holy shit.

>Just take the money from her purse, that's what I do.
Are you fucking kidding me. Are you. Fucking. Kidding me. This is the ugliest and most entitled piece of shit attitude. You're the lowest. Who the fuck steals from their own mother's purse just because she got a smaller size protein powder? Are you really 26 years old? And you act like this? You're an embarrassment. An awful, disgusting embarrassment.

fucking retard

Fk u normie

Reddit is that way fellas, this is FOUR FUCKING CHAN.

I can`t fucking believe at the numbers of neets on this board and how are they proud of themselves. You`re not Veeky Forumsizens, you`re /aut/istic losers

You faggots realize you will achieve nothing, while people of your age will be buying fancy cars, building careers, traveling the world, buying homes, making families while you will be jerking off to anime and posting sad frogs on Veeky Forums board

You're the one who should be going to reddit faggot

This user is right, I was a NEET for years and barely escaped, now I'm doing ok but 3-5 years behind my more higher achieving peers. The bell tolls for all neets eventually.

>getting upset about not getting what you wanted for your birthday when you're TWENTY SIX, a quarter of a century old

wew

You fucking autists he was being sarcastic to make fun of OP for being 21 and still being 100% dependent on his parents.

Holy fuck you need to learn sarcasm and hyperbole instead of deadlift and squat form.

I dunno, my friend is a hopeless alcoholic and he's my age (27) with no prospects, doubt he'll get a job or anything. Then again, his siblings are a literal low functioning autist and an ugly feminist, so I guess his parents will take what they can get

>american understanding of sarcasm

I'm the first person you replied to, and honestly I would be very, very relieved if he were joking (as you've said). Sad thing is that I've seen this in real life so, unfortunately, I would not be surprised if this scummy shit were real. I'll hope.

It wouldn't surprise me either. This place is kind of a Poe's Law accelerator.

I'm 36 and the NEETS I know ended up pretty fucked up.

>being able to get a job as a teenager

t. middle aged man

I'm 20 and pretty much everyone had a part time job in highschool.

I work two jobs and go to school full time

I'm 29 and own my own house. Yes, that's what I do.

>a website justifies my behavior and attitude
Kids like you are the reason 80-year-old senators think video games turn people into murderers.

Damn OP my parents started charging rent when I was 14 really forced me to get my shit together now I'm 25 and I own a farm sometimes life takes some seriously unexpected turns

how many good boy points do you have

You are a fucking loser.

> (OP)
If you're actually serious just drink milk. It's cheap as fuck, like $1 a ltire for 500 calories, 40g protien

Dude, get a job. You'll be able to afford your own food, and you can use the extra cash to buy whatever you want. Just do anything. Even if it's only part time. You can't unironically tell me you value your time too much to work if you're spending your day on Veeky Forums.

>Dude, get a job. You'll be able to afford your own food, and you can use the extra cash to buy whatever you want. Just do anything. Even if it's only part time. You can't unironically tell me you value your time too much to work if you're spending your day on Veeky Forums.

I don't know what else to tell you except that you know the answer to your problem, and you're entirely responsible for solving it.

i had a job when i was 16 too, got laid off last year when i turned 18 cuz they had to pay me double the salary :/

Fuck dude I thought I was a loser for dropping out to get a job but goddamn. I'm only two years older than you and make 250/day after taxes. You need to reconsider your life and how much of a burden you are on your family. They cared for you, it's time for you to return it.

>tfw have enough gbp saved up to eat high protein foods on a caloric surplus for years to come
Feels good

>You will achieve nothing with your life and will try to content yourself with your meagre neet bucks while you look at people who buy whatever they want and you will think to yourself, "maybe if I tried in life I could have been like them"

Wrong.

I would be happy for them for having a fancy rare expensive item, but then I would think about all thousands of hours they spent stressing out at work, neglecting their health and free time......then I just feel sorry for them.

Like they're stuck in the matrix or something. Its hard to explain...but when you see someone whose so obsessed with materialism that you watch them slave away to earn shit they don't actually need or really care about (only care because brainwashed by society and the need for status).

Just my 2 cents.

>20, in college
>tfw parents literally offer me money every time i talk to them and don't want me to use my own money

Very few people are actually like that though. Work a job and you'll understand your coworkers do have normal lives with normal hobbies, which they fund with work. While I agree that obsessing over material goods at the cost of your health and enjoyment is ridiculous and pitiful, very few people actually do that. For the most part, people don't really dread work. You usually get along with most of your coworkers, avoid the ones you don't, develop a sense of camaraderie if you actually enjoy your job, and usually find some sense of accomplishment at the end of the day if your not just doing something dead end. And if you are doing something dead end, it better be because it's a stepping stone to something better. Everyone deserves better than working at McDonald's for life.

I'm in Australia.

I own a 1 bedroom apartment in the city (when I say in the city, I literally mean within the CBD)

I have no need for a car because EVERYTHING is in walking distance.

I live on $25,000 a year (the average income is $78,000)

I am not jealous of anybody or anything. Especially when the majority of wage cucks (99% of them) have $500k+ mortgages, car loans, insurance, blah blah blah. Their stress levels must be through the roof, not a good way to live!

Those people are paying for you to do nothing with yourself. Good job, leech.

Chicken tendies*
There i fixed it for you

part time master race here , get all the benefits of a wagecuck with very little downsides of being one

Casual here. Just got rained out after 2 hours, time to collect full day pay

>implying life has meaning

fuck off drone, go pay for my bennies

lol i'm in $1800 debt because i took loans in order to afford my bulk.
whatever it takes brah