Deutschland Über Alles

The Germany-hatred meme is getting pretty old, desu. The Nazis may have been shit-tier, and Kaiser Willy was an autist, but let's not ignore the fact that the Germans are a people with a rich, fascinating history consisting of innumerable contributions to the arts, philosophy and science.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lqk4bcnBqls
youtube.com/watch?v=rrVDATvUitA
youtube.com/watch?v=JSAd3NpDi6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=-kcOpyM9cBg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpA0l2WB86E
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbfdNTBqnVM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ah392lnFHxM
youtube.com/watch?v=_t6jL7-3Iq4
youtube.com/watch?v=RZq3_mASEbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, fuck the haters

youtube.com/watch?v=lqk4bcnBqls

Why is it that Germans fucking dominated the 19th century intellectually?

youtube.com/watch?v=rrVDATvUitA
youtube.com/watch?v=JSAd3NpDi6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=-kcOpyM9cBg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpA0l2WB86E
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbfdNTBqnVM

>Germans
>art
top kek

end yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=Ah392lnFHxM
youtube.com/watch?v=_t6jL7-3Iq4

germans are a degeneration of everything around them combined in a sort of mongrol super state

Humiliate me
Macht alles!

anti-G*rm sentiments are only due to /pol/'s constant shilling and all the mutts claiming to be of "German heritage"
No one denies German contributions, especially to humanities

[insert the name of the nation you most indentify with] are a degeneration of everything around them combined in a sort of mongrol super state

Thats France

>anti-G*rm sentiments are only due to /pol/'s constant shilling
I see this claim a lot, and I don't buy it. The Holocaust deniers and Wehraboos are routinely #btfo in their own threads when they start shit. I think a more likely explanation is that people from countries with an axe to grind against the Germans (e.g. France, Poland, Southern Europe) just want to make /int/-tier shitposts without getting bantered for their flags.

this

German history is pretty fascinating,

Sadly many people seem to think nothing happened there before 1933.

>hey why da hate guise
>DEUTSCHLAND UBER ALLES FORM 4TH REICH NOW
Fuck Wehrboos.

Nobody actually hates them though. It's mostly LARPing. Deep down everyone knows they are an accomplished society which unfortunately has had an albatross around its neck for over half a century now and is therefore struggling to reach its past heights.

No one really hates Germans (except Poles), what they hate is the relentless dicksucking

>hey why da hate guise
>LONG LIVE THE QUEEN FORM 4TH BRITISH EMPIRE NOW

>hey why da hate guise
>VIVE LA FRANCE FORM 3RD FRENCH EMPIRE NOW

But there's only even been one British Empire user, you're being silly

are you autistic or why do you get angry over an anthem?

Dude chill out, it's just us trying to counter /pol/ autism

/pol/ hates Germany

The problem is people can't really pretend to know about it, since all they get taught in many schools about German history is Hitler, Hitler, Hitler; so threads die very fast. Same can of course be said about most topics, except ACW, HYW and mybe WWI

Nu-/pol/ hates Germany, old-/pol/ refugees come here to express their wehrabooism

Kill yourself NAzi faggot

"Deutschland Über Alles" doesn't mean what you think it means.

You're getting mad because a nation's anthem speaks well of this nation?
Are you actually retarded?

No, I get mad because you're a Nazi faggot who should kill himself.

Kill yourlself.

I post anti-German memes all the time solely to piss of /pol/sters. I actually am fascinated by German history from WWI and before, through the 16th century. I'm friends with a German girl who I showed around my state last summer and who I'd like to visit in Baden-Württemberg someday.

So don't take the memes too seriously. If it weren't for /pol/ this board wouldn't have anything against Germany.

>the Germans are waving their flag at a soccer game, IS NAZISM COMING BACK???

It literally means "Germany over all" though, which is why modern Germany has the gay version with no mention of wine and women

"(United) Germany over all (of these autistic, quarreling microstates)"

Weak bait

see pic, it's a reference to the wars of liberation against Napoleon

>If it weren't for /pol/ this board wouldn't have anything against Germany.
t. Amerimutt 56% retard who thinks he can speak for Europe and European politics

Germany is a shit country that has and will always ruin Europe as long as it exists. This has nothing to do with /pol/.

meant to cite

Refer to
Particularly the latter half.

I don't see how that disproves it being inherently about sucking itself off though

Like most of what was good in Germany, the Nazis (and them losing) perverted it. The original was written in a time where pan-nationalism was very popular among students and the middle class. It originally meant that a unified Germany should come before small-state interests and regionalism. Nazis made it about being better than everyone else.

It's an anthem you imbecile

Prussia is the real controversy here on Veeky Forums. Lots of people are divided on its influence.

I can;t think of an anthem that sucks its own dick as much as Deutschland Uber Alles

There are anti-American, anti-Anglo, anti-French, anti-Rome, etc. posters on Veeky Forums as well. But none of them have prominence like anti-German posters, and that's a reaction to /pol/.

That is wrong though.

The real issue is that the geographic borders the anthem describes aren't the borders of Germany any more.

No you dumb retard. It's a reaction to German politics. Stop talking about things you know nothing about dumb American.

>Deutschland Uber Alles doesn't mean Germany Over All

t. polish or french history pro

This. It describes the 19th Century geographic distribution of German-speakers, which includes Austria, Luxembourg and pre-1945 Eastern Europe.

>Russia – our sacred state,
>Russia – our beloved country.
>A mighty will, a great glory –
>Ancestor-given wisdom of the people!
>You are unique in the world, one of a kind –
>This native land protected by God!

It doesn't. It means that a unified German state should come first. When the anthem was written Germany didn't even exist.

You seem to think about sucking dicks a lot, maybe learn some other anthems once your view isn't blocked by cocks

>Dürer

The top two countries for traffic on Veeky Forums are Anglomutt America and Br*tain
Real, quality posters only hold against Germany what deserves to be held against her IE her propensity for inter-Euro imperialism and domineering, but also look down on the likes of the Br*tish and anglo menace for similar behaviour. It's just a fact that Europe would be better off if the British ISLE sunk into the North Sea and Germany sunk into the Earth's core.

There have been plenty of people ITT who have the same reasoning as me for posting anti-German memes. YOU doing it out of actual hatred does not change the fact that there are many who do it simply to spite /pol/.

>literally who

Get off my board

>A statement that literally is Germany Over All doesn't mean Germany Over All because the Frankfurt Assembly failed in its goal of making Germany Over All
Quite the theory, but we'd have to entirely redesign the German language to accommodate this

The sad thing is most whearboos are Americans, there really are not that many German whearboos left.

>Germany, Germany above all,
Above all in the world,
>When, for protection and defense,
It always stands brotherly together.
How can one possibly get so mad about this?

I blame the history channel during its "Hitler era".

I don't think you speak German if you fail to interpret that line.

If it was the anthem of a better country and not a shit country maybe.

Cold War and "muh heritage" too.

>fuck anglos
>muh eternal anglo
>nappy should have genocided the anglos
>oh my god why are people so mean to germany
get fucked kraut nigger

What about that post implies I'm German you brain addled spastic anglo sissy queer faggot bastard?

Just because you're a dumb Amerimutt who does not understand European culture and politics does not mean everyone else is. Kill yourself.

Anglo-Americans are the worst Americans. The areas that are still ethnically majority English with English ethnic awareness (New England, Washington state, Oregon) are all liberal cuckold concentration camps that need to be gassed. The one exception to this are Mormons who might be conservative but are still completely fucking retarded.

Fucking stop...

Shut the fuck Anglo.

t.

Nobody is autistic enough IRL to care about or identify as "Anglo-Americans" v.s. "Germanic-Americans" or some other bullshit like that, at least not in this century, unless maybe you're a first generation, non-European immigrant who refers to white English speakers as "Anglo"

Shut the fuck up Anglo.

t. anglo

ITT

>ot ignore the fact that the Germans are a people with a rich, fascinating history consisting of innumerable contributions to the arts, philosophy and science.
>arts
Pinnacle of German arts in action:
youtube.com/watch?v=RZq3_mASEbo

>Kaiser Willy was an autist
wrong

German woman, German loyalty, German wine and German song

God damn this part is always so based.

>autist spergs out when mentioned

Why is so hard for Euros to respect each others cultures and achievements?
Why must you always deride each other so coldly?

OH NONONONONO

His image is World War I propaganda.

yeah, still an awesome song you faggot. German history includes more than 12 years of nazism.

>I think a more likely explanation is that people from countries with an axe to grind against the Germans (e.g. France, Poland, Southern Europe) just want to make /int/-tier shitposts without getting bantered for their flags.
Spot on

maybe that's why the EU is so keen on importing muslims and Africans. to unite the European nations against one common enemy

euros have actual autism.

This but unironically

Couldn't put it better myself.

>who do it simply to spite /pol/
Many of these anti-German memes come from /pol/ and /int crossposting from during the refugee crisis and Merkel's support for them.
So if you think that you spite /pol/ by being /pol/ be my guest.
You assume that all of /pol likes Nazis and somehow that means they also like Germany when many either ignore or even hate Germany like the Poles.

I respect some Willy's policies and sympathise with his plight but neither him nor Nicky should ever have been more than figureheads.

bump

/board

Man, its called atrocity propaganda.
If there are soccers fans here, whe you saw Germany win the World cup, and you saw german fans with their faces painted

Didnt some "alarm" went on in your brain?

t. jean paul
i know you are assmad that germany has once again become the powerhouse of europe and overshadowed your piss stained country after thoroughly raping it in the last war, but posting on this tibetan basket weaving forum will not change that, now go prep your algerian bull

Any good books on the cultural and economic shock right when the Berlin wall fell and unification?

Keep crying

Germans were okay when they were scattered in smaller countries

bump

People think Spain is allowed to have any pride?

Are you seriously taking Veeky Forums posts at face value as a representation of what 700 million people think?